Are The Cardinals Really THAT good? Will They Stay Atop The NFC West?

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
So far they beat Chicago, Santa Clara and N O.

They lost at home to the Rams.

I think St Louis exposed the Cardinals for what they are.

They will NOT stay on top in the NFC West!

as i said over on your other thread,NOW I am not so impressed with them after seeing them lose a game at home to their division rival they are suppose to win.

the seahawks at least when they lost to stank louis,lost to them down there in stank louis by just a field goal.I saw a little of that game and the cards looked flat.how you can come out flat against a divisoon opponent at home when you are trying to be a serious superbowl contender does not bode well for them.

Come on, Seattle sucks.

I just want my Cowboy stop throwing away the second half.

Come on, Seattle sucks.

The Cowgirls are hurting. I don't know how many games they can lose and make it to the second season.
No more than five, maybe only four.

Green Bay got an easy leg up so it will be difficult to get the HFA. One thing the Hawks proved with the close loss at Lambeau is that now with Kam Chancellor there, there will be no safeties falling down giving Rodgers easy scores. That one mistake was the difference in Seattle's loss. If we have to we will have no fear going back to Green Bay for a rematch.

So far they beat Chicago, Santa Clara and N O.

They lost at home to the Rams.

I think St Louis exposed the Cardinals for what they are.

They will NOT stay on top in the NFC West!
Have they beat green bay, new England and Seattle yet? Then chillax. It's way too early.

I now have a better understanding of why they lost to stank louis the other day when i never thought that would be possible.

bruce ariens was an idiot.He gave them bulliten board material with the characterization of the rams as a team thats always 8 and 8. the last thing you want to do with a division opponent is give them bulliten board material.

their coach got arrogant and that rubs off on the players,arieans got too cocky and arrogant taking them lightly which explains why the players took them lightly and played so poorly. the players follow their leader and if the leader is taking them lightly,the players will as well.man what a stupid idiot Ariens was.

you can see what I got to see sunday here in this video in this link below how that receiver of the cardinals was careless with this inexcusable fumble after being hit.

Fordever Frank Junior | Facebook

Come on, Seattle sucks.

Like the cowboys DONT suck this year without Romo and Murray?:biggrin:

Your Cowboys and Huggys seahawks are BOTH toast this year.

dont be surprised if you see someone like the falcons or panthers in the NFC title game against the packers especially the falcons who i would not be surprised to see go 15-1 they have such an easy schedule full of creampuffs.

Chancellor's holdout probably cost Seattle the first two games.

Now the O-Line development almost cost the Hawks another loss. Part of what the O-Line needs to learn is better communication which INCLUDES giving the QB a heads up when he is about to be sacked.

Also, the Hawks WERE lucky in how the officials blew the play where Kam knocked the ball through the end zone. If Wright had just let the ball continue on it's own over the end line, as it clearly would have and not slapped it there would have been no issue. He did not just let it bounce along and the Hawks should have been penalized with Detroit still in possession.

What Wright SHOULD have done was just block the Detroit player away from the vicinity of the ball and then there would have been no controversy.

well that answers that question about the cardinals.With the cards blowing the Lions out yesterday on the ROAD where the hawks had to have a last minute miracle to avoid losing at home against them,that answers that question that the cardinals will win the division and the seahawks season is toast,done and over with.

The st louis cardinals just made the mistake of taking the 2016 LOS ANGELES RAMS lightly last time which is why they lost.they wont do that next time
you dont go and treat a division rival with no respect at all and give them bulliten board material like Ariens did saying they are playing a team that is always a mere 8 and 8 team. that made the Rams play with passion and lit a fire under them.

Face it Huggy,you seahawks are going to get easily swept by the st louis cardinals this year.Its over with.

time to start thinking about next year.I maintain my earlier superbowl prediction that the NFC title game will be one year later than what i predicted last year,that it will be between the cardinals and the packers and that will be the REAL superbowl game played.

It looks like I am always one year late on my football predictions.first the Rams,and probably the NFC title game.lol Remember the cards NOW have a reliable backup QB as well in case carson goes down.He is a lot like wilson.

Look on the bright side Huggy,next year for sure twice in a season,you will have the fortune of hearing games called as today the seattle seahawks face the LOS ANGELES Rams.:up:

If you had logic and common sense you would be getting very excited about that even if you are not a Rams fan and dont care about them as a team.:uhoh3:

well with this latest loss by the cardinals i think that answers that question that they really ARENT that good. I gave them a pass losing to the Lambs since it was a division game but this team lost to a team that has a winning record and AND was playing with a third string backup.thats pretty bad.

This team is not anywhere near as good as I thought it was.I was thinking the NFC title game would be between the cards and the packers but no more. I think its going to be the packers and the panthers now.I have lost any faith in the cards now.

Forum List

Back