Washington DC Is "Partying" Off Of Our Childrens Future Debt?,Where Is The Outrage ??

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:eek:

We all know that Goverment Employees are living off of Printed & Borrowed Money, that alone is an outrage, but the fact that counties surrounding D.C. have become some of the wealthiest counties in the nation should be a more concerning issue being all their salaries are being paid for by Our Kids !!!. BIG DEAL OBAMA HAS FROZEN THOSE SIX-DIGIT SALARIES !! Doesn't make you sick & furious that "Friends Of Obama" are living off your kids and grandchildren's fortunes? How much longer can this go on for? Why can't the average goverment worker live off a "Fair Annual Income" of $50,000.00? Instead of $120,000.000 plus "Paid For Life-Long Benefits" ??? Have any of the Cable/ Media News Channels Brought Up This Issue Yet??, I wish FOX News would on a regular basis !:eusa_pray:

We all know that Goverment Employees are living off of Printed & Borrowed Money, that alone is an outrage, but the fact that counties surrounding D.C. have become some of the wealthiest counties in the nation should be a more concerning issue being all their salaries are being paid for by Our Kids !!!. BIG DEAL OBAMA HAS FROZEN THOSE SIX-DIGIT SALARIES !! Doesn't make you sick & furious that "Friends Of Obama" are living off your kids and grandchildren's fortunes? How much longer can this go on for? Why can't the average goverment worker live off a "Fair Annual Income" of $50,000.00? Instead of $120,000.000 plus "Paid For Life-Long Benefits" ??? Have any of the Cable/ Media News Channels Brought Up This Issue Yet??, I wish FOX News would on a regular basis !:eusa_pray:

Why don't we start with the Republican congress members that make that much, but also complain in your fashion? I think that would be a good start.. Instead of teachers, firefighters, and police officers.. Doncha thinkk?

Because of the housing bust, home equity as a percent of home value fell from 59.5% in the first quarter of 2006 to
36.2% in the fourth quarter of 2009. For the first time on record, the percent of home value that homeowners own outright dropped below 50%—meaning that banks now own more of the nation’s housing stock than people do.

http://epi.3cdn.net/002c5fc0fda0ae9cce_aem6idhp5.pdf

You got raped by the lenders in this country and dont seem concerned about that, WHY?

Last edited:
  • Banned
If Donald Trump becomes President in 2012, you know he's gonna fire the czars and knock off half of the goverment workers and cut the salaries of the rest of them in half !!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

the Donald is merely using the R party for self promotion

• Banned

Why don't we start with the Republican congress members that make that much, but also complain in your fashion? I think that would be a good start.. Instead of teachers, firefighters, and police officers.. Doncha thinkk?

what does this have to do with Obama&Pelosi borrowing a trillion dollars to keep all their friends happy and well off?
I don't recall Bush or Reagan borrowing 500 Billion to a Trillion to expand goverment.

Forum List

Back