Washington Compost Confirms FBI Spy in Trump Campaign

I still have no idea what you're talking about.

You are making the classic error of assuming a liberal has an idea they are pushing in the first place.

Just remind them of their illegitimate heritage and move on is the best response, then ignore.
In the meantime, you got your clock cleaned with this foolish OP of yours, while Trump gets caught lying about this desperate attempt of his, by portraying an informant as a spy. I mean seriously, how far did Trump think he was going to get with that line of bs? And you, you fell right in line. Go get'em tiger. The lies keep steady coming out of Trump, and the Sheep keep backing them.

The multiple prongs of criminal activity are surrounding Trump now, and the desperation to latch onto anything by him is abundantly obvious. Just today, Mueller has issued a subpoena on Roger Stone in connection with collusion, wikileaks, and the hacked emails, and all his conflicting stories; Mueller circling Roger Stone with new Russia probe subpoena

Yesterday, Paul Manafort's ex son-in-law pleaded guilty in connection with money dealings with his ex father-in-law.

Trump knows that the noose is tightening, and that a lot of folks are going to jail, which would explain this wild off the cup make believe scandal he was trying invent.

At this point, Trump is just throwing spaghetti up against the wall in hopes that something will get him out of this mess he got himself in.
If he isn't conjob he's a really good clone.
And you have nothing intelligent to debate. Go back into your hole.

Spies are what Russians did to this country.

Informat is what some patriot did to protect this country.

For some strange reason, Republicans have put Trump FIRST. The put a con man over America. As far as I'm concerned, they are all traitors.

As usual the leftists circle the wagons to protect the criminals in their party.
what criminals.... having informants or sources??? please!!! if the FBI didn't have informants or sources, we'd be in deep doo doo! :eek:

Spies are what Russians did to this country.

Informat is what some patriot did to protect this country.

For some strange reason, Republicans have put Trump FIRST. The put a con man over America. As far as I'm concerned, they are all traitors.
And you are exactly right. No decent, patriotic American is going to cling to this deplorable criminal, and drink out of the same creek. Trump takes a dump in it, and his deplorable Sheep drink out of it. These people are truly disgusting.

As usual the leftists circle the wagons to protect the criminals in their party.
Who are the criminals, and what is your proof?
This isn't a court of law, asshole. It's the court of public opinion, and it's the opinion of the American people that will matter in the end. And the end is near for your corrupt party.

This isn't a court of law, asshole. It's the court of public opinion, and it's the opinion of the American people that will matter in the end. And the end is near for your corrupt party.
Too bad for you the facts aren't on your side.

And thanks for confirming your lies.

it wasn't spying on a political campaign....he was a source for the Russia investigation

it would have been a dereliction of duty not to investigate the 3 men who met with Russian agents... to find out what's up.

Lol, get real. There was a political campaign with an FBI spy in it, but no Russia collusion.

You Dems have an easy conscience to sacrifice when it comes to justifying fascism in your party.
Jim, do yourself a favor, and read something other than right wing propaganda!!!

we don't know the informant was a guy in the main Trump campaign.... we know he checked out papadopolis, paige etc to discern whether their Russian Connections were traitorous or not....

no campaign secrets were gotten or released.... no one from the FBI lead on to the voters that Team Trump was under investigation for aiding and abetting the enemy (russia)....nothing they did interfered with the election....when it came to the Trump team/Russia investigation....

but boy oh boy, did the FBI do just the opposite with Hillary's investigation....

I understand how you feel obligated to accept and be a part of this ridiculous charade Trump is asking you to believe....

but that dog won't hunt!

This is a dark day in American democracy when the federalis started to spy on political candidates.

It is time to dismantle the FBI and replace it with just about anything, hell, even the ATF for all I care.

Secret FBI source for Russia investigation met with three Trump advisers during campaign
it wasn't spying on a political campaign....he was a source for the Russia investigation

it would have been a dereliction of duty not to investigate the 3 men who met with Russian agents... to find out what's up.
Stop being a useful idiot for the Democratic (Communist) Party. You know damn good and well they used the FBI to spy on their political opponents. You should be ashamed of yourself for defending these subversives. I thought you were better than that.

Too bad for you the facts aren't on your side.

And thanks for confirming your lies.
Sorry to burst your bubble but the facts are coming out every day and they're NOT on your side, tool.

Even when the Trumps tell us they have been bought by Russian, the GOP still refuses to believe it.
Well don't believe me, believe them!

DczI7-zX0AEhqn-.jpg

You are making the classic error of assuming a liberal has an idea they are pushing in the first place.

Just remind them of their illegitimate heritage and move on is the best response, then ignore.
In the meantime, you got your clock cleaned with this foolish OP of yours, while Trump gets caught lying about this desperate attempt of his, by portraying an informant as a spy. I mean seriously, how far did Trump think he was going to get with that line of bs? And you, you fell right in line. Go get'em tiger. The lies keep steady coming out of Trump, and the Sheep keep backing them.

The multiple prongs of criminal activity are surrounding Trump now, and the desperation to latch onto anything by him is abundantly obvious. Just today, Mueller has issued a subpoena on Roger Stone in connection with collusion, wikileaks, and the hacked emails, and all his conflicting stories; Mueller circling Roger Stone with new Russia probe subpoena

Yesterday, Paul Manafort's ex son-in-law pleaded guilty in connection with money dealings with his ex father-in-law.

Trump knows that the noose is tightening, and that a lot of folks are going to jail, which would explain this wild off the cup make believe scandal he was trying invent.

At this point, Trump is just throwing spaghetti up against the wall in hopes that something will get him out of this mess he got himself in.
That isn't debate..and I don't debate fools who don't make any sense.

Lol, get real. There was a political campaign with an FBI spy in it, but no Russia collusion.

You Dems have an easy conscience to sacrifice when it comes to justifying fascism in your party.
Jim, do yourself a favor, and read something other than right wing propaganda!!!

we don't know the informant was a guy in the main Trump campaign.... we know he checked out papadopolis, paige etc to discern whether their Russian Connections were traitorous or not....

no campaign secrets were gotten or released.... no one from the FBI lead on to the voters that Team Trump was under investigation for aiding and abetting the enemy (russia)....nothing they did interfered with the election....when it came to the Trump team/Russia investigation....

but boy oh boy, did the FBI do just the opposite with Hillary's investigation....

I understand how you feel obligated to accept and be a part of this ridiculous charade Trump is asking you to believe....

but that dog won't hunt!

You people are literally insane.

A typical response from someone who has just lost the debate. Next time, come prepared.

with all that

and rigging the dnc primary

and they still couldnt win the election

--LOL

imagine to what lengths they will have to go too now

running on

we love terrorists

fuck the police

ms-13 gangs are great Americans

not to mention the promise

stripping your first and second amendment rights

and raising your taxes

--LOL

I read CNN every day, so I dont need that advice, C4A, but thanks all the same.

I try to keep my infotainment balanced and fair, lol.

no campaign secrets were gotten or released....

Wow, it is amazing to me that you either dont get the main point, that the FBI should not be spying on an active POTUS candidate, or that you just dont care because you see the whole thing as favoring your party.

Democrats used to get pissed about Federalis abusing their power, I guess not so much these days unless they think it hurt them.

no one from the FBI lead on to the voters that Team Trump was under investigation for aiding and abetting the enemy (russia)....

Why would they when they that Hillary had a lock on the election?

nothing they did interfered with the election....when it came to the Trump team/Russia investigation....

It was unnecessary when Hillary was going to win.

lol, yeah, sure, giving her a total pass on violating laws that normally puts people in prison is so rigged u p against her.

/sarcasm

but that dog won't hunt!

Now the New York Times is helping Trump?

roflmao

Even when the Trumps tell us they have been bought by Russian, the GOP still refuses to believe it.
Well don't believe me, believe them!

DczI7-zX0AEhqn-.jpg
Got anything besides memes?
That meme revealed the truth. Something your ilk is incapable of doing. That's the big difference.

You people can't handle the truth. It's why this mountain is falling down on top of you.

with all that

and rigging the dnc primary

and they still couldnt win the election

--LOL

imagine to what lengths they will have to go too now

running on

we love terrorists

fuck the police

ms-13 gangs are great Americans

not to mention the promise

stripping your first and second amendment rights

and raising your taxes

--LOL
:777::777::777:57 pages later, and you folks are still running around like idiots peddling Trump's lies. You folks are a trip; FBI used informant after multiple Trump camp Russia contacts

Forum List

Back