Washington Compost Confirms FBI Spy in Trump Campaign

Obama wanted Federalis, he realized it would be political suicide, so he co-opted the FBI into being Federalis.
And now Trump uses them as props for his lies. Funny, still no rebuttals from this link that portrays the real truth. FBI used informant after multiple Trump camp Russia contacts Right wingers are incapacitated to debate the truth.

Truth is truth..there's nothing to debate.

Leftist retards don't know that.

Spouting lies over and over isn't going to tempt anybody into *debating the truth*. All the crap you put on here is nonsense, lies. There's nothing to *debate*. There is no proof that Trump has done anything in the least bit questionable.
Yea Slingblade, you go and tell them all that, and see how far you get with your alternative reality. If everything were lies that I linked, you certainly won't be the one proving they are. You are a professional in bs conjecture, useless ad hominem, and hyperbolic hatred towards anything that threatens your convenient narrative. That isn't a recipe for the truth. That is a recipe for failure. Your recipe being exhibit A from this thread. You are lost to the wilderness in how to approach this thread. You have no intelligent means from which to draw a coherent, applicable, counter argument, because none exist. Intelligence is the ability to solve problems. And you weren't smart enough at the beginning of this thread to recognize this would be a problem for you. That's on you.

Yea Slingblade, you go and tell them all that, and see how far you get with your alternative reality. If everything were lies that I linked, you certainly won't be the one proving they are. You are a professional in bs conjecture, useless ad hominem, and hyperbolic hatred towards anything that threatens your convenient narrative. That isn't a recipe for the truth. That is a recipe for failure. Your recipe being exhibit A from this thread. You are lost to the wilderness in how to approach this thread. You have no intelligent means from which to draw a coherent, applicable, counter argument, because none exist. Intelligence is the ability to solve problems. And you weren't smart enough at the beginning of this thread to recognize this would be a problem for you. That's on you.
ah, looky looky, the new guy plying pseudo-intellectual language in the hopes of fooling the other liberals here...it's only a matter of time until drop the charade and join the rest of your ilk in using language more appropriate and fitting of your kind, in fact I bet the name calling is less than two weeks away, it's genetic and nothing you can do about it.

This is a dark day in American democracy when the federalis started to spy on political candidates.

It is time to dismantle the FBI and replace it with just about anything, hell, even the ATF for all I care.

Secret FBI source for Russia investigation met with three Trump advisers during campaign

Hardly a spy. Just be glad they're doing their job. If left to the trump klan, Russia would annex the US.
If they were doing their job, they would have found the collusion.

Obama knew all about Russian attempts to influence the election during the summer of 2016. Explain his inaction.

Obama wanted Federalis, he realized it would be political suicide, so he co-opted the FBI into being Federalis.
And now Trump uses them as props for his lies. Funny, still no rebuttals from this link that portrays the real truth. FBI used informant after multiple Trump camp Russia contacts Right wingers are incapacitated to debate the truth.

Truth is truth..there's nothing to debate.

Leftist retards don't know that.

Spouting lies over and over isn't going to tempt anybody into *debating the truth*. All the crap you put on here is nonsense, lies. There's nothing to *debate*. There is no proof that Trump has done anything in the least bit questionable.

Yeah this is likely to become bigger than Watergate.
It already is. Watergate doesn't compare. But if no one cares, nothing's gonna happen. The African president has black immunity
And the deplorable president doesn't realize he's been caught lying; FBI used informant after multiple Trump camp Russia contacts

Translation: We still haven't found anything on Trump.
Conspiracy and obstruction, via the statutes laid out, already prove guilt by Trump.
You're gonna love President Pence. :)
In another 7 years

You people can't handle the truth. It's why this mountain is falling down on top of you.
Sure, that's why your party's about to lose the midterm elections (which rarely happens).
Speculating about the midterms is not a substitute for lies by Trump and the OP, that you cannot debate. Lol! And what a failure that is right?
I'm not speculating, and all you can do is fall back on your very limited adolescent insults like "liar". That's all you have in your tiny little arsenal.
Actually I have the facts. That after nearly eighty posts from this thread, not one informative, revealing, rebutting, challenge to it. FBI used informant after multiple Trump camp Russia contacts So, on this thread, "liar" is a mighty powerful antidote for the sickness of the lying Trump supporters. Right now, exposing you people as "liars", is all that is needed. The thread owners are the one's who exposed the truth. And you are not one of those co-owners.

n00b midterm shill should STFU. You're a sorry excuse for a human being. I make more in a day than you do all week. :04:

Then again, I provide a service that benefits people, not shill on the internet for a meager check. Your MSNBC link is biased and fake news. Now what?
You people can't handle the truth. It's why this mountain is falling down on top of you.
Sure, that's why your party's about to lose the midterm elections (which rarely happens).
Speculating about the midterms is not a substitute for lies by Trump and the OP, that you cannot debate. Lol! And what a failure that is right?
I'm not speculating, and all you can do is fall back on your very limited adolescent insults like "liar". That's all you have in your tiny little arsenal.
Actually I have the facts. That after nearly eighty posts from this thread, not one informative, revealing, rebutting, challenge to it. FBI used informant after multiple Trump camp Russia contacts So, on this thread, "liar" is a mighty powerful antidote for the sickness of the lying Trump supporters. Right now, exposing you people as "liars", is all that is needed. The thread owners are the one's who exposed the truth. And you are not one of those co-owners.

n00b midterm shill should STFU. You're a sorry excuse for a human being. I make more in a day than you do all week. :04:

Then again, I provide a service that benefits people, not shill on the internet for a meager check. Your MSNBC link is biased and fake news. Now what?

A duel of wits with an unarmed man? Shame on you!

ah, looky looky, the new guy plying pseudo-intellectual language in the hopes of fooling the other liberals here...it's only a matter of time until drop the charade and join the rest of your ilk in using language more appropriate and fitting of your kind, in fact I bet the name calling is less than two weeks away, it's genetic and nothing you can do about it.
Do you have any idea how easy it is to reduce someone like you to such a grade A level of idiocy?

Do you have any idea, that your entire post, 100%, deals with attacking me, while you have made zero attempt to challenge my counter arguments as it relates to overturning the OP? Nothing! LOl!

You have no idea, that I achieved my goal, 100%, of getting you to attack me, instead of challenging the facts and the truth I provided? And this is how easy it is to reduce people like you to nothing more than dust in the wind, by making you chase a different narrative, while totally surrendering to the one that actually counts. You folks are so much fun. Thanks!

You expect anyone to take MSNBC seriously? They've been caught running fake stories about Trump more times than Stormy Daniels has been fucked.

You expect anyone to take MSNBC seriously? They've been caught running fake stories about Trump more times than Stormy Daniels has been fucked.
You are certainly consistent. Consistent with debating and challenging nothing. Carry on!

You are certainly consistent. Consistent with debating and challenging nothing. Carry on!
Says the idiot whose only response to any challenge is "liar liar liar". BTW, with all that "evidence" you claim to have, where are the impeachment papers? Oh, that's right, you don't HAVE any evidence. But maybe if you keep repeating it enough people will think you do.

Says the idiot whose only response to any challenge is "liar liar liar". BTW, with all that "evidence" you claim to have, where are the impeachment papers? Oh, that's right, you don't HAVE any evidence. But maybe if you keep repeating it enough people will think you do.
Your comments here are a reflection of a sour loser in a debate he or she never should have engaged in.

Oh, and by the way, the impeachment papers aren't ready yet. Haven't you heard, the investigation is still on going? And from the looks of it, the Republicans in Congress are making almost as good a case for investigating them, as Trump. With these latest national security stunts by them of trying to reveal informants who are trying to protect the country. Who in the world, in this countries history would we ever thought that a Congress actively out in the open would try and hijack our own investigation by obstructing justice and compromising our national security, by revealing informants? This is stunning. Folks, these criminals need to be voted out of office yesterday. They are actively attacking out national security infrastructure and this nation with these obstructive acts. Malcolm Nance: FBI informant shows ‘underlying basis of criminality’ The time has finally come for the entire country to demand that action be taken against a criminal regime that has taken over the WH and Congress.

I just find it amusing that all this effort is being put into replacing Trump with another who is twice the conservative Trump is
They think getting rid of trump means president Skank
You expect anyone to take MSNBC seriously?
You must. You keep responding to it.
They've been caught running fake stories about Trump more times than Stormy Daniels has been fucked.
Too bad for you, you won't be linking or proving any of them, because they don't exist. Remember that word "liar"? We'll, it keeps coming up, because you are so good at it.

Exactly what kind of rebuttal do you desire? One that says a government agency has no business spying on potential political candidates?
Too bad that isn't the case here, as evidenced by my link, and the absence of an intelligent rebuttal by you.

You probably don't want to hear that. :rolleyes:
There is nothing to hear, because you have produced nothing, and said nothing of proof. Your seven word sentence is meaningless in the real world, because it cannot be applied to Trumps lies about spying.

Why was the "informant" placed? Partisan reasons perhaps?
Perhaps seeking evidence? You do know that is ethically just in law enforcement pursuits right?

Like most Americans can't see through the bullshit or something. :badgrin:
"Or something"? What "something"?

Boss, you are pissed just like the rest of your ilk that the truth is being exposed everyday, and the lies come un pealed like a ripe banana. This is the Right's biggest problem. And they fight the truth and the law every step of the way. What a bunch of deplorable traitors to this country you people are.

Guno, is that you? King Douchelord McJohnson?

Your comments here are a reflection of a sour loser in a debate he or she never should have engaged in.
Debate? Repeating "liar liar" over and over is a debate? Maybe in YOUR world. LOL
Oh, and by the way, the impeachment papers aren't ready yet.
Yeah, no shit?
Haven't you heard, the investigation is still on going?
Yep, and it'll be ongoing for another 6 years. That's why your party is on track to lose even more seats in Congress this year. But you've invested everything you have in it so you're stuck now. It's all you have. Good luck, MF.
Folks, these criminals need to be voted out of office yesterday.
You will be, in November.
But keep posting links to MSNBC to show how "informed" you are. LOL!

And the deplorable president doesn't realize he's been caught lying; FBI used informant after multiple Trump camp Russia contacts

Translation: We still haven't found anything on Trump.
Conspiracy and obstruction, via the statutes laid out, already prove guilt by Trump.
You're gonna love President Pence. :)

Well...he is going to have to wait another 6 years for Pence, since Trump isn't out of there till 2024.......
I just find it amusing that all this effort is being put into replacing Trump with another who is twice the conservative Trump is.

What makes you think they would stop at Trump? They will loop Pence in if they impeach Trump...then they will go after all of the Judicial appointments Trump made...

This is a dark day in American democracy when the federalis started to spy on political candidates.

It is time to dismantle the FBI and replace it with just about anything, hell, even the ATF for all I care.

Secret FBI source for Russia investigation met with three Trump advisers during campaign
You folks are so desperate to obstruct this investigation, that any lie that comes your way the Trump team and their Sheep cling to it. The guy is not a spy. He is an informant. And if his name is released as Trump wants, that taints the investigation. Trump once again with his goon squad is looking into any angle they can find. Shame on them and you for peddling this lie. FBI used informant to investigate Trump Russia contacts, not spy

What business does the FBI have seeking insider information from a campaign in any form?
Are you brain dead? FBI used informant after multiple Trump camp Russia contacts Watch the video. The FBI was not seeking insider information from the candidate. An informant came forward, which can be used as admissable evidence.

I note the conspicuous absence of an informant in the Hillary campaign. Convince me this is normal, legal, and done to all campaigns, not illegal and done only to campaigns of the party not of the president at the time.
We'll, first off, Hillary is off topic, so there is nothing to compare to, and second, no evidence of wrong doing has been found against her, your hatred not withstanding.

The "informant" was the guy the FBI put in there, so they could then justify using the powers of the state to spy on Trump.....this is the worst political scandal in our history, and a lot of democrat minions are going to go to jail......

Forum List

Back