Washington Compost Confirms FBI Spy in Trump Campaign

The good thing about this post of yours is, we know that making a fool of yourself is all you have left. Not that anyone from the Right ever had any another option. The best thing you and the others should have done, was to keep your traps shut. But this is what the Trump Sheep do. Fall in line, then they make idiots of themselves.

You have to hand it to Trump. Every time he shows up to peddle another lie, his Sheep show up with bells around their necks.

The good thing about this post of yours is, we know that making a fool of yourself is all you have left. Not that anyone from the Right ever had any another option. The best thing you and the others should have done, was to keep your traps shut. But this is what the Trump Sheep do. Fall in line, then they make idiots of themselves.

You have to hand it to Trump. Every time he shows up to peddle another lie, his Sheep show up with bells around their necks.
Is it conjob?

What a spastic douche nozzle.
Lol! Like you're going to show up to present us all with an intelligent counter argument to the lies Trump told, while his Sheep do the peddling for him.

I don't even know what you're talking about, lol.

Yeah I think it's conjob. He was always rambling on about shit that nobody cared about too.
Yeah, we all know the Trump Sheep don't care much about the truth. Especially when president deplorable gets caught telling another fat one.

What a spastic douche nozzle.
Lol! Like you're going to show up to present us all with an intelligent counter argument to the lies Trump told, while his Sheep do the peddling for him.

I don't even know what you're talking about, lol.

Yeah I think it's conjob. He was always rambling on about shit that nobody cared about too.
Yeah, we all know the Trump Sheep don't care much about the truth. Especially when president deplorable gets caught telling another fat one.
I still have no idea what you're talking about.

You are making the classic error of assuming a liberal has an idea they are pushing in the first place.

Just remind them of their illegitimate heritage and move on is the best response, then ignore.

This is a dark day in American democracy when the federalis started to spy on political candidates.

It is time to dismantle the FBI and replace it with just about anything, hell, even the ATF for all I care.

Secret FBI source for Russia investigation met with three Trump advisers during campaign
it wasn't spying on a political campaign....he was a source for the Russia investigation

it would have been a dereliction of duty not to investigate the 3 men who met with Russian agents... to find out what's up.

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP

You are making the classic error of assuming a liberal has an idea they are pushing in the first place.

Just remind them of their illegitimate heritage and move on is the best response, then ignore.
In the meantime, you got your clock cleaned with this foolish OP of yours, while Trump gets caught lying about this desperate attempt of his, by portraying an informant as a spy. I mean seriously, how far did Trump think he was going to get with that line of bs? And you, you fell right in line. Go get'em tiger. The lies keep steady coming out of Trump, and the Sheep keep backing them.

The multiple prongs of criminal activity are surrounding Trump now, and the desperation to latch onto anything by him is abundantly obvious. Just today, Mueller has issued a subpoena on Roger Stone in connection with collusion, wikileaks, and the hacked emails, and all his conflicting stories; Mueller circling Roger Stone with new Russia probe subpoena

Yesterday, Paul Manafort's ex son-in-law pleaded guilty in connection with money dealings with his ex father-in-law.

Trump knows that the noose is tightening, and that a lot of folks are going to jail, which would explain this wild off the cup make believe scandal he was trying invent.

At this point, Trump is just throwing spaghetti up against the wall in hopes that something will get him out of this mess he got himself in.

it wasn't spying on a political campaign....he was a source for the Russia investigation

it would have been a dereliction of duty not to investigate the 3 men who met with Russian agents... to find out what's up.

Lol, get real. There was a political campaign with an FBI spy in it, but no Russia collusion.

You Dems have an easy conscience to sacrifice when it comes to justifying fascism in your party.

This is a dark day in American democracy when the federalis started to spy on political candidates.

It is time to dismantle the FBI and replace it with just about anything, hell, even the ATF for all I care.

Secret FBI source for Russia investigation met with three Trump advisers during campaign

Lol! The OP is presently ranting on about Liberals to hide his failure in this thread he created. He isn't going to make a challenge to what he knows was a big screw up on his part. He and his buddies are going to have a pow wow about Liberals, and then they'll all go back into their holes after that.

Lol, get real. There was a political campaign with an FBI spy in it, but no Russia collusion.

You Dems have an easy conscience to sacrifice when it comes to justifying fascism in your party.
"There was a political campaign with an FBI spy in it"? Really? And your proof of that is? Or are you trying to cultivate another lie?

In the meantime, you got your clock cleaned with this foolish OP of yours, while Trump gets caught lying about this desperate attempt of his, by portraying an informant as a spy. I mean seriously, how far did Trump think he was going to get with that line of bs? And you, you fell right in line. Go get'em tiger. The lies keep steady coming out of Trump, and the Sheep keep backing them.

The multiple prongs of criminal activity are surrounding Trump now, and the desperation to latch onto anything by him is abundantly obvious. Just today, Mueller has issued a subpoena on Roger Stone in connection with collusion, wikileaks, and the hacked emails, and all his conflicting stories; Mueller circling Roger Stone with new Russia probe subpoena

Yesterday, Paul Manafort's ex son-in-law pleaded guilty in connection with money dealings with his ex father-in-law.

Trump knows that the noose is tightening, and that a lot of folks are going to jail, which would explain this wild off the cup make believe scandal he was trying invent.

At this point, Trump is just throwing spaghetti up against the wall in hopes that something will get him out of this mess he got himself in.
If he isn't conjob he's a really good clone.

Forum List

Back