Washington Commanders Formerly Known as Redskins

My grandma's father on my mother's side is from the Creek Seminole background and she loved all the teams with Indian names.
As far as Team names I always liked the name Renegades for a pro football team.
There's a large Native American population here in Arizona. They loved the Redskins and proudly wore their gear.

Speaking of Teams and off-topic. Hows' is your wrestling team doing ? Is the season still on? :)
Decimated by Covid, injuries, and timid parents, but a solid core group of wrestlers making remarkable progress. Tough kids. We are heading out to a meet in a few hours. The head coach of the opposing team was actually my head coach when I was in high school during the Pleistocene Era.

Yeah, like how we wiped out all the Expos greats by changing the name to the Nationals. Give me a break. If you choose to throw a fit and say those are wiped out, it's your island to stand on.
I've got lots of company on my "island" including the majority of Native Americans who loved the Redskins name and logo.

What the Left envision with ‘Commander’
1643830156907.jpeg
What I envision with ‘Commander’
1643830043017.jpeg

They will always be the Redskins........................They will always be The Indians...Period

Brainwashing is for the brainwashed
Some Xenos Deserve to Be Phobed

Next, the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords will forcibly eject the term "World Series," because, "Other countries play baseball, so it would only be a 'world' series if they all participated in its playoffs, just like the Olympics includes practically everybody."

And say goodbye to "American." It "implies that people in Latin America aren't Americans."

Forum List

Back