Washing machines/dryers prices up 17% under Trump (thank you, tariffs)

You are full of shit again...

Life Expectancy Declines Among Americans for Second Year - The Atlantic

The only racial group that saw a significant increase in their death rate between 2015 and 2016 were black men

I've seen different analysis's of that report, which indicated that whites were the only ones losing life expectancy.

If you want, I'll be happy to post a link.

BUt the real issue here is that when confronted by a reference to the pain and death of White Americans, your response was to just let them die.

You argue as though you believe that your polices are "Better".

But in reality, you just don't give a fuck, or are actively hostile to those paying the price.

You are a callous ass.

Yes, yes I am. I have no sympathy for people that refuse to help themselves after a decade or two.

So, in a debate about which policy is best for America, you admit that you just don't care about a large number of Americans.

THat sort of removes any legitimacy you might have had.

4% unemployment, more jobs than people and 108 straight months of economic expansion. The majority of Americans are doing just fucking fine. All you give a shit about is one tiny little part of America

Stop acting like the well being of America or Americans is your concern.

You admitted that you are comfortable with declining White Life spans.

You cited evolution and stated your lack of concern for those that can't adapt. IN Evolution, those that can't adapt die off.

You did that in the context of a comment from me on declining white life spans.

So, don't even try to run away from what you said, ie that you don't even fucking care if large numbers of Americans die, or in the context of evolution, large groups of your fellow Americans DIE OFF.

So, we are past the point of the discussion where you get to pretend that you support your policies because they are good for America or Americans.

These policies are good for Americans and America. More freedom and less government is always good for the people. If the weak get weeded out along the way, that is the nature of life.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I've seen different analysis's of that report, which indicated that whites were the only ones losing life expectancy.

If you want, I'll be happy to post a link.

BUt the real issue here is that when confronted by a reference to the pain and death of White Americans, your response was to just let them die.

You argue as though you believe that your polices are "Better".

But in reality, you just don't give a fuck, or are actively hostile to those paying the price.

You are a callous ass.

Yes, yes I am. I have no sympathy for people that refuse to help themselves after a decade or two.

So, in a debate about which policy is best for America, you admit that you just don't care about a large number of Americans.

4% unemployment, more jobs than people and 108 straight months of economic expansion. The majority of Americans are doing just fucking fine. All you give a shit about is one tiny little part of America

You cited evolution and stated your lack of concern for those that can't adapt. IN Evolution, those that can't adapt die off.

So, don't even try to run away from what you said, ie that you don't even fucking care if large numbers of Americans die, or in the context of evolution, large groups of your fellow Americans DIE OFF.

So, we are past the point of the discussion where you get to pretend that you support your policies because they are good for America or Americans.

These policies are good for Americans and America. More freedom and less government is always good for the people. If the weak get weeded out along the way, that is the nature of life.

Your characterization of people that can't find decent jobs as "weak" is incorrect and just an excuse for you to dismiss the valid interests of people you don't like.

The rest of US, will be taking steps to improve the job market, so that those people can find better jobs, and that wages will rise for the rest of US also.

You need to start explaining what is so great about the status quo, that you don't care about if it is good for other people or not.

Are you just that personally selfish? Or are you so full of hate that you support these policies BECAUSE they hurt working class whites?

Your characterization of people that can't find decent jobs as "weak" is incorrect and just an excuse for you to dismiss the valid interests of people you don't like.

The rest of US, will be taking steps to improve the job market, so that those people can find better jobs, and that wages will rise for the rest of US also.

You need to start explaining what is so great about the status quo, that you don't care about if it is good for other people or not.

Are you just that personally selfish? Or are you so full of hate that you support these policies BECAUSE they hurt working class whites?

You need to tell me what sucks so much about 4% unemployment, more jobs than people to fill them and 108 straight months of economic expansion.

How are you going to improve upon a job market that already has more jobs than people to fill them?

Anyone that cannot find a “descent” job is either not looking or needs some new skills.

And once again you call me full of hate when it is you that only cares about white people.

You need to tell me what sucks so much about 4% unemployment, more jobs than people to fill them and 108 straight months of economic expansion.

I already described the economic pain hidden by those numbers. Your response was that those people should just die off.

How are you going to improve upon a job market that already has more jobs than people to fill them?

More good jobs and rising wages, across the board.

Anyone that cannot find a “descent” job is either not looking or needs some new skills.

I'm not sure what bubble you are living in. But you need to get out more.

And once again you call me full of hate when it is you that only cares about white people.

No, I was referencing the people you said, repeatedly now, that you want to die off.

Me replying to what YOU said about white people, you race baiting moron.

I already described the economic pain hidden by those numbers. Your response was that those people should just die off.

No, I was referencing the people you said, repeatedly now, that you want to die off.

I never said that white people should die off, you are a fucking liar. You are the one that is obsessed with race, not me.

I live in the bubble of someone that struggled to find a descent job after leaving the Marines so I got some new skills and made myself relevant in today’s world instead of wanting the government to turn back time.

Your reliance on the government to solve your problems is at the root of all your views. You lack self reliance and responsibility.

I never said that white people should die off, you are a fucking liar. You are the one that is obsessed with race, not me.

My words.

Generations of wage stagnation, so bad that white life expectancy is actually DROPPING.

Your response.

Evolution, those that can’t adapt are left behind.

In the context of whites dying, you cite evolution and say let them get left behind.

IN evolution, "getting left behind" is dying.

Please don't pretend to be too stupid to know that.

I live in the bubble of someone that struggled to find a descent job after leaving the Marines so I got some new skills and made myself relevant in today’s world instead of wanting the government to turn back time.

Yep. And with no exposure to communities were they just aren't good jobs available.

Your reliance on the government to solve your problems is at the root of all your views. You lack self reliance and responsibility.

Your assumptions about me are incorrect.

I did get skills to get a better job. And I did get a better job.

Afterwards, looking back, I realized something.

It was far harder than was reasonable.

That was a result of bad government policy, imo.

I do not look down on people that were not able to work their way though college. It was fucking hard.

I do not look down on people, that were not able to reduce their income for the time it takes to develop new skills. It was fucking hard.

I want policies that make such tasks, within reach of more people,

AND makes life better for those that just can't or choose not to.

The difference is that I care about the interests of my fellow Americans, even if they are not exactly like me,

while you want them to die off.

My words.

Generations of wage stagnation, so bad that white life expectancy is actually DROPPING.

Your response.

In the context of whites dying, you cite evolution and say let them get left behind.

Yep. And with no exposure to communities were they just aren't good jobs available.

I do not look down on people that were not able to work their way though college. It was fucking hard.

I do not look down on people, that were not able to reduce their income for the time it takes to develop new skills. It was fucking hard.

The difference is that I care about the interests of my fellow Americans, even if they are not exactly like me,

Actually I want them to adapt, and if you did it clearly anyone can do it.

My words.

Your response.

Adapt or die. That is your answer.

I want trade and immigration policy to improve their lot.

That's the difference between us.

Oh, and that you consider my having a concern for my fellow American to be worthy of condemnation and ridicule,

while I consider your utter callousness and indifference to the suffering of others, to be worthy of condemnation and ridicule.

My words.

Your response.

Oh, and that you consider my having a concern for my fellow American to be worthy of condemnation and ridicule,

while I consider your utter callousness and indifference to the suffering of others, to be worthy of condemnation and ridicule.

Yes, you want to improve their lot at the cost of the other 99% of the country. You want the government to save them since they will not save themselves.

You are a statist, through and through.

My words.

Your response.

Yes, you want to improve their lot at the cost of the other 99% of the country. You want the government to save them since they will not save themselves.

YOur 99% is just shit pulled out of your ass.

I want government policy that serves the interest of America as a whole, and it's citizens.

Our trade policy and immigration policy has been crafted with no concern for these people for a long time now.

It is time for them to get their interests served, for a change.

Spouting buzz words, like "statist" is really, really weak shit.

When you look at those jobs carefully, you see why they pay so well. There are few people qualified to do them.
Then I suggest people get qualified.
I live in the suburbs; I am neither wealthy nor poor.
Education is the number one concern growing up, not hanging out at the bar.
Education has become very expensive...
Due to Off-Shoring of White Collar careers, Business Visa and Border issues.
Most colleges want open borders because they're donors want cheap labor.
Colleges will never tell you you're screwed.

How are you screwed?

Give me a specific degree, that you think someone getting will end up 'screwed'? I would like some specific examples. In fact, one example would be nice.
Read the post.
Colleges, whose policies are dictated by their donors who want cheap labor, are begging Asian countries for students.
The donors don’t want Americans or Europeans or Russians because they want to be paid.
My son just graduated with honors from a very prestigious college and 80% of the students were from India and couldn’t figure their way out of a wet paper bag.
American graduates were not getting good jobs for many years before Trump and will be the first to be shed when the bubble bursts.
Perhaps I see this more overtly in NY and NJ.
I am also aware that many municipalities off-shore their IT, accounting and legal work.
These municipalities retain a small team here to sign off on the work.
This is American Tax Dollars being sent overseas.
Bloomberg, for example, laid off 709 hard science engineers and off-shored and hired Business Visas to replace his American workforce.
Why do you think he’s not very popular.

It seems you live in a bubble.

And yet we have record low unemployment. Facts are contradicting the theory.

If what you said was true, then I would expect unusually high unemployment among the most educated, and massive numbers of immigrants working high end jobs for nothing. There is no evidence of this. I know immigrants, and they are being paid six figure income, and I know citizens earning six figure incomes.

Neither claim, is supported by real life.

Are there specific examples? Sure. There have always been specific examples throughout the entire history of this country. There will always be some companies that choose to do this.

But to say this is a systemic problem? really? Would you like to even attempt to claim there are record numbers of unemployed engineers? Good luck. Go ahead and try to make that claim. Provide evidence, and I'll consider it. My uncle is an engineer. He got hired for a full time job making great money. How did that happen?

Then I suggest people get qualified.
I live in the suburbs; I am neither wealthy nor poor.
Education is the number one concern growing up, not hanging out at the bar.
Education has become very expensive...
Due to Off-Shoring of White Collar careers, Business Visa and Border issues.
Most colleges want open borders because they're donors want cheap labor.
Colleges will never tell you you're screwed.

How are you screwed?

Give me a specific degree, that you think someone getting will end up 'screwed'? I would like some specific examples. In fact, one example would be nice.
Read the post.
Colleges, whose policies are dictated by their donors who want cheap labor, are begging Asian countries for students.
The donors don’t want Americans or Europeans or Russians because they want to be paid.
My son just graduated with honors from a very prestigious college and 80% of the students were from India and couldn’t figure their way out of a wet paper bag.
American graduates were not getting good jobs for many years before Trump and will be the first to be shed when the bubble bursts.
Perhaps I see this more overtly in NY and NJ.
I am also aware that many municipalities off-shore their IT, accounting and legal work.
These municipalities retain a small team here to sign off on the work.
This is American Tax Dollars being sent overseas.
Bloomberg, for example, laid off 709 hard science engineers and off-shored and hired Business Visas to replace his American workforce.
Why do you think he’s not very popular.

It seems you live in a bubble.

And yet we have record low unemployment. Facts are contradicting the theory.

If what you said was true, then I would expect unusually high unemployment among the most educated, and massive numbers of immigrants working high end jobs for nothing. There is no evidence of this. I know immigrants, and they are being paid six figure income, and I know citizens earning six figure incomes.

Neither claim, is supported by real life.

Are there specific examples? Sure. There have always been specific examples throughout the entire history of this country. There will always be some companies that choose to do this.

But to say this is a systemic problem? really? Would you like to even attempt to claim there are record numbers of unemployed engineers? Good luck. Go ahead and try to make that claim. Provide evidence, and I'll consider it. My uncle is an engineer. He got hired for a full time job making great money. How did that happen?
When did I state that any profession other than IT was truly under assault?
The fact is that IT never had an Association and hiring Indians is 1/5th the cost of hiring anybody else.
The issue is that the H1-B legislation infrrs that no American has the skills.
Utter nonsense when there are a plethora of books labeled “Learn X In 24 Hours!”.

My words.

Your response.

I want government policy that serves the interest of America as a whole, and it's citizens.

Our trade policy and immigration policy has been crafted with no concern for these people for a long time now.

There are roughly 5 million less manufacturing jobs than there once was. So if everyone of those are now unemployed we are talking about 1.5% of the country. And out of those jobs lost 85% have been to automation and not trade. So we are talking about 15% of 1.5%.

Also, in 1990 we exported $329 billions worth of goods, today that number is $1.4 trillion. According to the National Association of Manufactures, the US had a 12.7 billion dollar surplus of manufactured good with our trading partners, to include China in 2015.

Yet you whine about things being unfair and want the government to save the day.

You are a statist because your first choice to fix what you see as a problem is to run to the government.

My words.

Your response.

There are roughly 5 million less manufacturing jobs than there once was. So if everyone of those are now unemployed we are talking about 1.5% of the country. And out of those jobs lost 85% have been to automation and not trade. So we are talking about 15% of 1.5%.

Also, in 1990 we exported $329 billions worth of goods, today that number is $1.4 trillion. According to the National Association of Manufactures, the US had a 12.7 billion dollar surplus of manufactured good with our trading partners, to include China in 2015.

Yet you whine about things being unfair and want the government to save the day.

You are a statist because your first choice to fix what you see as a problem is to run to the government.

We know all of those jobs shipped to India and China have been automated.
FoxxConn just freed 500,000 slaves.

As I posted earlier. Over the average lifecycle for a washer the increase equates to $1 more a month

Cry me a river

-Geaux

My words.

Your response.

Those are some nice out of context and badly processed numbers.

OH, and a very nice buzzword. STATIST, hardly gets any use these days.

When the problem is TRade policy, and Immigration, policy, I turn the the government to change the policy.

That you characterize that as something worthy of ridicule is just you being an disingenuous ass.

When the problem is TRade policy, and Immigration, policy, I turn the the government to change the policy.

That you characterize that as something worthy of ridicule is just you being an disingenuous ass.

They are neither out of context nor poorly processed. The numbers are real and they expose that you are a fraud, the problems you claim exist do not.

My words.

Your response.

Please explain how preventing me from buying a $1200 washer and drier set from LG, and forcing me to buy a $1400 washer and drier set from GE, is in the best interest of me a US citizen, and not in the best interest of a few select union workers at GE, at my expense?

My words.

Your response.

Please explain how preventing me from buying a $1200 washer and drier set from LG, and forcing me to buy a $1400 washer and drier set from GE, is in the best interest of me a US citizen, and not in the best interest of a few select union workers at GE, at my expense?

I would like to have him explain how an industry that quadrupled it’s output in the last couple decade is being screwed by our “trade policy”.

They are neither out of context nor poorly processed. The numbers are real and they expose that you are a fraud, the problems you claim exist do not.

For most workers, real wages have barely budged for decades

Wage_stagnation.png

"a look at five decades’ worth of government wage data suggests that the better question might be, why should now be any different? For most U.S. workers, real wages — that is, after inflation is taken into account — have been flat or even falling for decades, regardless of whether the economy has been adding or subtracting jobs."

Forum List

Back