Was Rove served?

Stolen elections

Really? Karl Rove stole elections? How many? Where? How?
You newbies (to politics) are tooooooooooooooooo obvious!!

303.gif

Well, I guess this is an acceptable alternative to actually answering the question?

I'd also suggest you do a little research on the "Secretary of State" project since you are so worried about election tampering.

Karl Rove was served with a subpoena Sunday, Oct. 24th, 2010, as he arrived at CBS studios to appear on “Face the Nation.” The subpoena was to compel Rove to provide a deposition in a lawsuit that stems from the 2004 election in Ohio. Despite the fact that news crews from CBS and CNN taped Rove being served, neither have reported it or aired the footage.
I sat down with the attorneys who issued the subpoena, Clifford Arnebeck and Bob Fitrakis, who explained how their suit reached this point and what Mr. Rove’s legal obligations are, considering his aversion to appearing under oath.
You sat down with the attorneys? You should really learn to quote properly that way you won't look like the total amature that you are.

The video makes claims that Karl Rove outed Valerie Plame when it's already known that Richard Armitage did it.

Those people also want to make a connection between Karl Rove and a computer programmer dying in a plane crash? Good luck with that.

The people in the video make no claims as to having any evidence that Rove did anything nefarious in relation to the 2004 election either. They just bad mouth Rove like they've been doing for years. In fact, I'd venture a guess that this is just a fund raising effort on their part. "Look, we've served Rove! He's this close to going to jail! But we need your support".

Hurry TM, if you send them some bucks, Karl Rove could be in jail in 72 business hours! :lol:

The 2004 election was fucked by Rove.

When have you EVER heard of people standing in line for 11 hours to vote.

Ok.. so what did Rove do that caused people to stand in line for 11 hours?

How do you fuck an election?

Well, you know, Karl is some sort of evil genius. Probably created Dick Cheney's hurricane machine, too.

I'm sure you'll hear some list of claims they can't back up.

The 2004 election was fucked by Rove.

When have you EVER heard of people standing in line for 11 hours to vote.

Ok.. so what did Rove do that caused people to stand in line for 11 hours?

How do you fuck an election?

Well, you know, Karl is some sort of evil genius. Probably created Dick Cheney's hurricane machine, too.

I'm sure you'll hear some list of claims they can't back up.

:razz:

Karl is such a genius that he bugged his guy's office..but forgot to put batteries in the device.

He lied to the FBI..and I have no idea why they let him slide on that one.

Karl Rove was served with a subpoena Sunday, Oct. 24th, 2010, as he arrived at CBS studios to appear on “Face the Nation.” The subpoena was to compel Rove to provide a deposition in a lawsuit that stems from the 2004 election in Ohio. Despite the fact that news crews from CBS and CNN taped Rove being served, neither have reported it or aired the footage.
I sat down with the attorneys who issued the subpoena, Clifford Arnebeck and Bob Fitrakis, who explained how their suit reached this point and what Mr. Rove’s legal obligations are, considering his aversion to appearing under oath.
You sat down with the attorneys? You should really learn to quote properly that way you won't look like the total amature that you are.

The video makes claims that Karl Rove outed Valerie Plame when it's already known that Richard Armitage did it.

Those people also want to make a connection between Karl Rove and a computer programmer dying in a plane crash? Good luck with that.

The people in the video make no claims as to having any evidence that Rove did anything nefarious in relation to the 2004 election either. They just bad mouth Rove like they've been doing for years. In fact, I'd venture a guess that this is just a fund raising effort on their part. "Look, we've served Rove! He's this close to going to jail! But we need your support".

Hurry TM, if you send them some bucks, Karl Rove could be in jail in 72 business hours! :lol:
motivator3522166mw3.jpg

Ya, only massive voter fraud in elections by Democrats is OK.

Who does Rove think he is? A Democrat?

That bastard!

New Topics

Forum List

Back