Karl Rove: Hillary Clinton May Have Brain Damage

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I totally agree. Rove makes a good point.

Karl Rove: Hillary Clinton may have brain damage | Page Six

arl Rove stunned a conference when he suggested Hillary Clinton might have brain damage.

Onstage with Robert Gibbs and CBS correspondent and “Spies Against Armageddon” co-author Dan Raviv, Rove said Republicans should keep the Benghazi issue alive.

He said if Clinton runs for president, voters must be told what happened when she suffered a fall in December 2012.

The official diagnosis was a blood clot. Rove told the conference near LA Thursday, “Thirty days in the hospital? And when she reappears, she’s wearing glasses that are only for people who have traumatic brain injury? We need to know what’s up with that.”

Here is what democrat Senator Charles Schumer thinks about records when you're running for president.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ArkHgNrZA]Charles Schumer said "When your running for President everything should be public" - YouTube[/ame]

I knew the R's were scared but wow - they are actually petrified they can't compete with her.

Thanks for posting this - best laugh I've had in a while.

I thought it was mandatory in order to be a Democrat you had to have some sort of brain damage.

I thought it was mandatory in order to be a Democrat you had to have some sort of brain damage.

Democrats?

Did Ronald Reagan Have Early Alzheimers' in the White House?

Ron Reagan said his father's confusion during a 1984 debate -- just three years in to what would be an eight year presidency -- prompted his concern.

"There was just something that was off. I couldn't quite put my finger on it," Ron Reagan told "20/20's" Elizabeth Vargas.

Did Ronald Reagan Have Alzheimer's During His Presidency? - ABC News

Democrats?

Ron Reagan said his father's confusion during a 1984 debate -- just three years in to what would be an eight year presidency -- prompted his concern.

"There was just something that was off. I couldn't quite put my finger on it," Ron Reagan told "20/20's" Elizabeth Vargas.

So if Reagan had early onset Alzheimer's (he didnt) then it makes it OK for Hillary to have brain damage?
How does that work, exactly?

Democrats?

Yabut, Nancy and her astrologer had things under control.

Last edited by a moderator:

Democrats?

So if Reagan had early onset Alzheimer's (he didnt) then it makes it OK for Hillary to have brain damage?
How does that work, exactly?

I was just pointing out a chapter in the long story of republicans with brain problems :dunno:

Democrats?

Yabut, Nancy and her astrologer had things under control.

She certainly didnt allow her husband to get blow jobs from a 19yr old intern.
Ka-Ching!

All those years of his lies and some brainless rw's still think so too.

:cuckoo:

But, hey, its great fun to watch them squirm and lie.

:badgrin:

I think liberals are Rove's main market. They sure are scared of him.

Hmm so it seems there are at least TWO cons dangling from his nuts. :eusa_think:

Fascinating...

What is it you libs have with homosexuals? I thought gay was OK. But you use gay slurs to insult conservatives. Maybe you're a

FLAMING FUCKING HYPOCRITE????
Yathink?

What is it you libs have with homosexuals? I thought gay was OK. But you use gay slurs to insult conservatives. Maybe you're a

FLAMING FUCKING HYPOCRITE????
Yathink?

If a man wants to dangle off of another man's balls well in my opinion that is his right. Don't worry Rabbi I won't judge you. In fact I'll vote for your right to dangle all you want!

Forum List

Back