Was Rove served?

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Karl Rove, You Got Served : PAY 2 PLAY

Karl Rove was served with a subpoena Sunday, Oct. 24th, 2010, as he arrived at CBS studios to appear on “Face the Nation.” The subpoena was to compel Rove to provide a deposition in a lawsuit that stems from the 2004 election in Ohio. Despite the fact that news crews from CBS and CNN taped Rove being served, neither have reported it or aired the footage.

I sat down with the attorneys who issued the subpoena, Clifford Arnebeck and Bob Fitrakis, who explained how their suit reached this point and what Mr. Rove’s legal obligations are, considering his aversion to appearing under oath.

Last edited:
Rove is a tricky one. He'll find a way out of it.

But it would be nice to see him spend a night or three in the clink.

Know, oh prince, that between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities, and the years of the rise of the Sons of Aryas, there was an Age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world like blue mantles beneath the stars. Hither came Karl the Roverian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet.

karltherovariancopy6bn.jpg

• Banned
How I hope he is made to pay for what he has done to this country.

I wont hold my breath.

Something tells me that a link to the Huff 'n Puff post is in our immediate future.

The 2004 election was fucked by Rove.

When have you EVER heard of people standing in line for 11 hours to vote.

New Topics

Forum List

Back