Was Putin Really Captured by the Ukraine?

It's fake news, dear. Much of the internet is fake news.
Well, I just finished watching the video start to finish. I saw nothing that resembled a capture, except for 20 or 30 demolished planes over a lakeview homes area.

It's fake news, dear. Much of the internet is fake news.
Thanks, but I just wish the Ukraine war would end asap. Another video showed more war blowups, but everything was at a distance, and it wasn't clear at all that there was an arrest.

The next one is claiming that the Ukraine is using children to do some of the dirty work. This is not a pretty war, and it's horrible, to be exact:

If Putin actually had been captured, the Russians would be dancing in the streets.

Very few people in his own country liked him before the war, even fewer like him now.
I don't know. The Russian casualties are way over the top from what I heard a couple of months ago. It's likely that everybody in Russia knows a family that lost one of their sons or daughters. I don't think I would feel like dancing in the streets if President Biden were captured by enemies, even though he made me feel bad when he called all Republicans "fascists." He's just a sick old man who tells lies and sez he doesn't. :(
I just don't think Russians would dance in the street over Putin's capture. Not that I wouldn't like to see a rogue video of it. :muahaha:

Well, I just finished watching the video start to finish. I saw nothing that resembled a capture, except for 20 or 30 demolished planes over a lakeview homes area.
Why do you waste your time like that?

Friggin idiot

I don't know. The Russian casualties are way over the top from what I heard a couple of months ago. It's likely that everybody in Russia knows a family that lost one of their sons or daughters. I don't think I would feel like dancing in the streets if President Biden were captured by enemies, even though he made me feel bad when he called all Republicans "fascists." He's just a sick old man who tells lies and sez he doesn't. :(
I just don't think Russians would dance in the street over Putin's capture. Not that I wouldn't like to see a rogue video of it. :muahaha:

While you might not feel like dancing in the street if Biden were captured because he called Republicans fascists (your claim), that is much different than what Putin did. Putin called for a draft and sent many into a war where they were killed, as well as has allowed his army to become very poorly equipped to the point that they are starting to suffer horrendous casualties.

Having your feelings hurt is MUCH less than having a family member be drafted into a war that most don't support and killed. I personally think that if Putin actually were captured, we'd hear about it, and many (if not most) Russians would be rejoicing.

While you might not feel like dancing in the street if Biden were captured because he called Republicans fascists (your claim), that is much different than what Putin did. Putin called for a draft and sent many into a war where they were killed, as well as has allowed his army to become very poorly equipped to the point that they are starting to suffer horrendous casualties.

Having your feelings hurt is MUCH less than having a family member be drafted into a war that most don't support and killed. I personally think that if Putin actually were captured, we'd hear about it, and many (if not most) Russians would be rejoicing.
Obama, Biden, and the neocons wanted this war. They’ve been gaming it for a decade. Obama supported the coup in 2014. In 2016 Lindsay Graham and John Mc-shit-Stain flew to Ukraine and told Ukrainian soldiers their fight was our fight. This war is only happening because the warmongers have been driving our foreign policy to this point. Yet morons like you just go along with it because the television told you it’s good.

More Raspberry than Newberry , South Carolina. Where on earth do you get your Fake News from? The local Fruit and Vegetable shop?

Forum List

Back