Was Obama's Win.. Honorable?

I don't think we have many Politicians at all that conduct totally honorable Campaigns. Obama clearly is no exception. The only difference between him and a Million other Politicians willing to do and say anything to win is he was billed as something different.

But then we knew shortly into the first term he was not what was advertised, and still he won again so clearly the American people don't care how negative, divisive or sleazy you get as long as you win.

Every politician that comes along bills themselves as "something different". In that way he's no different. It's still all innuendo from a side that thought they bought the election fair and square.

The big donors - CNN.com

Bullshit, Deflection from the side that did buy the election with bail outs and Stimulus cash.

You mean the stuff that didn't work? Now you're saying it did work? :eusa_eh:

I don't believe it was but I also believe Democrats could care less either way..

...sooo.. just sayin..:dunno:

That's bullshit. Innuendo with no explanation. WHY don't you believe it? That's like Joe McCarthy waving a handful of blank pieces of paper claiming they contained lists of Communists.

Well...okay then... just one issue to start, Obama's payoffs to the Unions with taxpayer funds, (Obama Stimulus Packages) ..answer for those with a honorable explanation...

Explain what? I thought the stimulus didn't work. :eusa_eh:

Every politician that comes along bills themselves as "something different". In that way he's no different. It's still all innuendo from a side that thought they bought the election fair and square.

The big donors - CNN.com

Bullshit, Deflection from the side that did buy the election with bail outs and Stimulus cash.

Are you that simple minded. did it work to lower unemployment to 5% as promised fuck no. Did it work to reward Democrat constituents and turn out the vote? Fuck yes.

I don't believe it was but I also believe Democrats could care less either way..

Nah, the Negroes fixed the election. I sure hope you don't have any Negro nurses, doctors, or orderlies. They might sense your hatred and pee in your cream of wheat.

I'm sorry you feel that was appropriate Ravi...:(

As a matter of fact I just got out of the hospital today, everyone treated me terrific...all very amazingly loving people...thank God for Them...

Last edited:

Nah, the Negroes fixed the election. I sure hope you don't have any Negro nurses, doctors, or orderlies. They might sense your hatred and pee in your cream of wheat.

As a matter of fact I just got out of the hospital today, everyone treated me terrific...all very amazingly loving people...thank God for Them...

Hi Lumpy. I didn't know about you just getting out of the hospital. I hope all is well, my friend. Best wishes...

I'm honored, that while at death's door, you were able to reply to my post. How awesome is that?

Poor thing. You start up your usual shitty thread then throw in you just got out of the hospital so nobody should say anything to you. Sounds like a little teenage girl thing to do.

How honorable will depend on what side of the political spectrum you are on

You mean on the right.... honor and integrity is important....:clap2:
lol. you're funny :p

Are you that simple minded. did it work to lower unemployment to 5% as promised fuck no. Did it work to reward Democrat constituents and turn out the vote? Fuck yes.

link? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Poor thing. You start up your usual shitty thread then throw in you just got out of the hospital so nobody should say anything to you. Sounds like a little teenage girl thing to do.

It's an opinion thread, members are welcome to agree or disagree and state their view...

I got negged today for saying... "Thank You and Hugs for you"..... today...

(not by the hugged but by some creep that doesn't like hugging or thank You's I guess...You liberals don't seem all that happy...:lol:

Last edited:
Quite honorable and quite comprehensive. A total ass whooping from top to bottom. Romney was destroyed in every conceivable fashion and his vocal supporters look like the idiots that they are.

Quite honorable and quite comprehensive. A total ass whooping from top to bottom. Romney was destroyed in every conceivable fashion and his vocal supporters look like the idiots that they are.

I suppose I should neg You because I totally disagree.....:lol:

instead... a plus rep for You...:D

If a campaign of lies and smears is honorable obama's campaign was honorable. It was as honorable as obama is capable of. He has no honor himself, he has no integrity so it was to be expected.

Forum List

Back