Was Obama's Win.. Honorable?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I don't believe it was but I also believe Democrats could care less either way..

...sooo.. just sayin..:dunno:

How honorable will depend on what side of the political spectrum you are on

I don't believe it was but I also believe Democrats could care less either way..

I don't think we have many Politicians at all that conduct totally honorable Campaigns. Obama clearly is no exception. The only difference between him and a Million other Politicians willing to do and say anything to win is he was billed as something different.

But then we knew shortly into the first term he was not what was advertised, and still he won again so clearly the American people don't care how negative, divisive or sleazy you get as long as you win.

That's bullshit. Innuendo with no explanation. WHY don't you believe it? That's like Joe McCarthy waving a handful of blank pieces of paper claiming they contained lists of Communists.

It was as honorable as any electoral win.

Hello Coyote, are you that pleasant blast from the past I'd be hoping for..:confused:

and does chocolate ring a bell....:eusa_angel:

Goodness...you are quite the fresh one! ;)

Are we talking M&M's or Tobler bars? (and no, I no longer have the slushy machine) :eusa_shifty:

ok - where is the chocolate?

I don't think we have many Politicians at all that conduct totally honorable Campaigns. Obama clearly is no exception. The only difference between him and a Million other Politicians willing to do and say anything to win is he was billed as something different.

But then we knew shortly into the first term he was not what was advertised, and still he won again so clearly the American people don't care how negative, divisive or sleazy you get as long as you win.

Every politician that comes along bills themselves as "something different". In that way he's no different. It's still all innuendo from a side that thought they bought the election fair and square.

The big donors - CNN.com

Of course not. The guy hasn't a shred of honor in him. He's demonized our candidates and our citizens, and lied at every step of the way.

But, consider this: A president of the United States just ran a reelection campaign based on the promise of government largess, exploitation of class division, the demonization of success, the glorification of identity politics, and the presumption that women are a helpless interest group; and he did so while steadfastly refusing to acknowledge the looming — potentially fatal — crisis that the country faces. And it worked.

cont... Why I Despair - Charles C. W. Cooke - National Review Online

It's a depressing read, coming to us as it does from an immigrant looking for the American Dream and finding it shriveling before his eyes. But don't miss the part on page 2 where the Englishwoman wants to know who's going to mow her grandma's yard if not for government.

Nah, the Negroes fixed the election. I sure hope you don't have any Negro nurses, doctors, or orderlies. They might sense your hatred and pee in your cream of wheat.

Every politician that comes along bills themselves as "something different". In that way he's no different. It's still all innuendo from a side that thought they bought the election fair and square.

The big donors - CNN.com

Bullshit, Deflection from the side that did buy the election with bail outs and Stimulus cash.

That's bullshit. Innuendo with no explanation. WHY don't you believe it? That's like Joe McCarthy waving a handful of blank pieces of paper claiming they contained lists of Communists.

Well...okay then... just one issue to start, Obama's payoffs to the Unions with taxpayer funds, (Obama Stimulus Packages) ..answer for those with a honorable explanation...

Forum List

Back