was Obama being elected merely a fluke?

if people knew president obama as well as they have gotten to know him by now, would he defeat a relatively poor mccain campaign peddling an unknown female as vice? what about the race element?

The press failed miserably during the 2008 Campaign both the Primary and the General election. So enamored were they with a viable black candidate that they did no in depth fact checking, no in depth reporting and in fact most of them RAN INTERFERENCE for him.

The information was there the press either did not want to report it or did not even look.

You're right and it is a fact that if you went against Obama then you were demonized as being racist. Also they new his eligibility problems and absolutely ignored it. Not one single MSM reporter never asked him face to face in a interview about why his college records were all sealed or asked him how he could be eligible for the office with a father who was a british national gave him dual citizenship. Obama admitted he wasn't a natural born citizen on his own website Fight The Smears during the campaign. Again, not one single reporter never brought it up to him in any interview.

if people knew president obama as well as they have gotten to know him by now, would he defeat a relatively poor mccain campaign peddling an unknown female as vice? what about the race element?

The people choose Obama in retaliation for the Bush II's incompetence.

They just gave the GOP control of the house in retaliation for Obama's inability to solve the financial/employment crises.

Do you imagine that McCain/Palin would be doing any better?

I don't.

There is a limit to what government can do to change the fundamental problems we have in our economy.

The press failed miserably during the 2008 Campaign both the Primary and the General election. So enamored were they with a viable black candidate that they did no in depth fact checking, no in depth reporting and in fact most of them RAN INTERFERENCE for him.

The information was there the press either did not want to report it or did not even look.

i agree, but there was also abject denial. the information was out there, but there was also a fog of a dreamstate , and crowds of glossy eyed people, many of whom i thought i knew well.
there was a sutained mesmorization, lots of pretty lights, music and political poetry readings. i still think that he appealed to the weaker characters among us.
i still get a tingle up my leg just thinking about how great he is, has anyone ever gotten a second nobel peace prize?

Ah...that's where the Soros plot theory falls apart.

pardon Cali-Boil, she is not the bulb in the room. :eusa_shhh:

"Brightest bulb". You can't even get that right. :lol:

Next time you tell yourself you're smarter than, well, anyone...you're lying. :lol:

still getting a hard-on every time you think you can score a cheap and easy point against your betters?:lol:

daveman01avatarspoof.png

poor daveman....poor tool.

Did he want Bush to be President as well?

note: Oh look! daveman caught an error. Dante must not have known the phrase is 'brightest bulb' ???

or does he?

poor daveman, poor tool.

daveman01avatarspoof.png

http://www.palantir.net/2001/tma1/wav/error.wav

"Well, I don't think there is any question about it. It can only be attributable to human error. This sort of thing has cropped up before and it has always been due to human error."

Next time you tell yourself you're smarter than, well, anyone...you're lying. :lol:

still getting a hard-on every time you think you can score a cheap and easy point against your betters?:lol:

daveman01avatarspoof.png

poor daveman....poor tool.
You claim to be better? Based on what? :lol:

note: Oh look! daveman caught an error. Dante must not have known the phrase is 'brightest bulb' ???

or does he?

poor daveman, poor tool.
Last edited by Dante; Today at 11:01 AM.
Today, 07:31 AM

Obviously, he doesn't. :lol:

Last edited:
He was elected because the republicans crashed the economy and the Dem voters were more motivated than the rep voters.

Those are the two things that ever really matter...the economy and how well voters are motivated.

Hillary would have also have won if she was the chosen candidate by the DNC...sadly, she wasn't.

I have to agree.

The economy went South while McCain and Ol'BO were on the campaign trail. Before the economy took a meltdown McCain and OL'Bo were almost even in the polls.

The voters blame the party in power, the Reps, so voted for the Dems. Barry Boy included.

Same thing just happened on election day in Nov.

If the economy hadn't tanked when it did I think McCain could very well have won.

Obama won because the Bush Administration was so alarmingly bad that there was a tremendous backlash against the "conservative brand" that was sufficient enough to elect the first black President in this country.

Conservatives always seem to want to gloss over that and act like their piss-poor leadership had nothing to do with Obama winning.

analysis fail..............

thats the sentiment only of the dummies on the far left.

The answer to this question is simple: Obama bamboozled the independents who elected him. Now they know he's a phoney which explains why a poll yesterday by Gallup had Bush at 44% and Obama at 46%. How fcukking funny is that?
Absolutely correct skook!

Obama was elected by ignorant people who were dazzled by the way he spoke. They didn't give a shit that he was nothing more than an empty suit. They would have voted for a fucking corpse if it were propped up in front of a podium and made to look all shiney and pretty.

Fact is, the majority of those who voted for Obama seriously thought the man farted rose scented fairy dust and shit ribbons of rainbows. SUBSTANCE BE DAMNED!.....''Obama's gonna pay my rent"

And now, we are paying a heavy price for these fools abject stupidity......Fuckin' idiots!

Thankfully, the independents woke up. And now, it is Obama and his fellow left wing loons who will be riding in the back of the bus. The independents FINALLY woke the fuck up and decided to "kick the tires". What they found was a vehicle that was nothing more than a giant piece o' shit, hence, a liberal drubbing last week.

Obama won because the Bush Administration was so alarmingly bad that there was a tremendous backlash against the "conservative brand" that was sufficient enough to elect the first black President in this country.

Conservatives always seem to want to gloss over that and act like their piss-poor leadership had nothing to do with Obama winning.

analysis fail..............

thats the sentiment only of the dummies on the far left.

The answer to this question is simple: Obama bamboozled the independents who elected him. Now they know he's a phoney which explains why a poll yesterday by Gallup had Bush at 44% and Obama at 46%. How fcukking funny is that?
Absolutely correct skook!

Obama was elected by ignorant people who were dazzled by the way he spoke. They didn't give a shit that he was nothing more than an empty suit. They would have voted for a fucking corpse if it were propped up in front of a podium and made to look all shiney and pretty.

Fact is, the majority of those who voted for Obama seriously thought the man farted rose scented fairy dust and shit ribbons of rainbows. SUBSTANCE BE DAMNED!.....''Obama's gonna pay my rent"

And now, we are paying a heavy price for these fools abject stupidity......Fuckin' idiots!

Thankfully, the independents woke up. And now, it is Obama and his fellow left wing loons who will be riding in the back of the bus. The independents FINALLY woke the fuck up and decided to "kick the tires". What they found was a vehicle that was nothing more than a giant piece o' shit, hence, a liberal drubbing last week.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjD4eWEUgMM[/ame]

Barack Obama is President because George Soros wanted him to be President. Puppet & Puppet Master.

So you believe everything Fox hammers away at every day? There are no facts supporting that. George Soros would be happy with any Democrat as president.

He would not have won. It has become apparent that Palin was more experienced than him with a excellent gubernatorial record to back her up which the media never showed to the masses. It is apparent that Palin was a patriot who loves her country and doesn't have marxist views. It is apparent that McCain and she would have never bowed to world leaders. It is apparent that they would have never cancelled our advanced weapons systems. Yes it is apparent that she was a full blooded American Natural Born Citizen born to two american citizens. It is apparent that Obama was not a natural born citizen but merely a dual citizen (British National as he was governed by his dad) as he stated on his website. Also, Palin operated a budget but Obama never did such a thing. She had hiring skills and he did not as you can tell because most of his cabinet hires and appointees were tax evaders. Yes Obama would have lost if we knew all of his plans for America in the name of letting illegals enter the country and preventing the laws from being upheld and all at the behest of his muslim outreach.

You should be exiled to the Conspiracy Theory section and never allowed anywhere else. What a bunch of nonstop vomit.

Barack Obama is President because George Soros wanted him to be President. Puppet & Puppet Master.

Did he want Bush to be President as well?

Doubt it, but his choices then were John Kerry & Owl Gore. Both too stupid to be an effective puppet. Kerry would get hopelessly tangled in the strings, and Gore would burn them, then write a book blaming global warming for the reason he could no longer dance or wave his arms

Nice little satire, but don't quit your day job. You apparently don't know much about selecting presidential candidates, I guess. Before Kerry got the nomination, I think the field of Democratic wannabes was around 10, with Howard Dean leading the pack. So Soros could have picked the one easiest to manipulate from all of those and it wouldn't have been John Kerry. Kerry is a veteran legislator and wouldn't have been easily puppeted. Al Gore would have simply carried on Clinton politics, and there was nothing wrong with that except the holier-than-thou crowd judged him by Clinton's sexcapades. How dumb is that?

Since Bush v. Gore, and the USSC decision, Americans have been divided politically so that now we've reached the point where, barring another catastrophic event which pulls us all together as Americans and not Us vs. Them, the central government will stay gridlocked and America's image will be the butt of every joke from small tribal villages to Moscow and Bejing.

Not true. Most conservatives I know were well aware that the republican leadership had abandoned their conservative base. Which they compounded by nominating McCain, who did not even try to appear conservative except in contrast to Obama. Had a true conservative run, Obama would currently be on the road promoting the latest book Bill Ayers wrote for him. (Or perhaps he would have purchased his old senate seat from Blago).

Sure. That's it. :cuckoo:

Conservatism is not a brand. It is an ideology. "Republican" is a brand.

Lookie, another thread where the weak of mind try to rationalize why Obama won. Fact is that he ran the better campaign.

Bush conservatism equaled neoconservatism. At the time of the 2008 primary season, ending the Iraq War was the #1 priority.

As for the claim that there were no conservative candidates, there were two outstanding ones: Ron Paul and Rudy Guiliani. Why didn't "conservatives" who didn't think McCain was "conservative" enough pump money into one of those guys?

:offtopic: davey boy, I don't read your PM's anymore. But this hijacking of threads in order to get my attention has got to stop! :offtopic:

I haven't PMed you in weeks, and it was only in response to your harassing PMs.

And an attention whore like you, whining about attention?

Remember this blast from the past?

dantefoolcopy.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Not true. Most conservatives I know were well aware that the republican leadership had abandoned their conservative base. Which they compounded by nominating McCain, who did not even try to appear conservative except in contrast to Obama. Had a true conservative run, Obama would currently be on the road promoting the latest book Bill Ayers wrote for him. (Or perhaps he would have purchased his old senate seat from Blago).

Again, more conservative cognitive dissonance.

The "Conservative Leadership" didn't nominate McCain. Registered republicans did.

"True conservatives" did run in the primary. They were ignored.

You all can't reconcile the basic fact that the country is center right. Not hard right.

Forum List

Back