was Obama being elected merely a fluke?

Barack Obama is President because George Soros wanted him to be President. Puppet & Puppet Master.

caliboil.png

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Obama won because the Bush Administration was so alarmingly bad that there was a tremendous backlash against the "conservative brand" that was sufficient enough to elect the first black President in this country.

Conservatives always seem to want to gloss over that and act like their piss-poor leadership had nothing to do with Obama winning.

Not true. Most conservatives I know were well aware that the republican leadership had abandoned their conservative base. Which they compounded by nominating McCain, who did not even try to appear conservative except in contrast to Obama. Had a true conservative run, Obama would currently be on the road promoting the latest book Bill Ayers wrote for him. (Or perhaps he would have purchased his old senate seat from Blago).
With that last line goes any credibility you might have had.:eusa_shhh:

Not looking to have credibility with the spend-your-way-out-of-debt crowd. (And after the tripe you put in my rep, you in particular? Even less). In any case, the last remark was just a smartass comment. I don't think Blago would have sold it back to him anyway. He was in an excellent position to see what happens to Obama's "freinds" once they have served their purpose.

Obama got elected because most of those voting were not educated enough to know who would have been a better candidate. Most of them went off of what the media was feeding them. If every voter did their homework on all the candidates then we most likely would not be in the shape we are in now. In every election we have people voting on what they were told by their family, best friend, or the media rahter than finding out the facts themselves.

If you go to Youtube and look up some of the interviews of voters 'before' the election you will find many saying they were voting for Obama but not know why or their reasons would make no sence. My favorites were 'because he is a 'black' man' and 'because he is leading in the polls'. LOL, no intelligence there!

I didn't want either Obama nor McCain. I wanted Ron Paul as President. He was the only one with a good track record. He voted as he preached so to speak :D. If more people would have done the homework, I believe Ron Paul would have won.

Not true. Most conservatives I know were well aware that the republican leadership had abandoned their conservative base. Which they compounded by nominating McCain, who did not even try to appear conservative except in contrast to Obama. Had a true conservative run, Obama would currently be on the road promoting the latest book Bill Ayers wrote for him. (Or perhaps he would have purchased his old senate seat from Blago).

Not looking to have credibility with the spend-your-way-out-of-debt crowd. (And after the tripe you put in my rep, you in particular? Even less). In any case, the last remark was just a smartass comment. I don't think Blago would have sold it back to him anyway. He was in an excellent position to see what happens to Obama's "freinds" once they have served their purpose.

That's okay, you don't have any credibility with any rational thinking crowd.:lol::cuckoo:

That's okay, you don't have any credibility with any rational thinking crowd.:lol::cuckoo:

Hate to break this to you, but whatever the crowd "is" before you show up, "rational" and "thinking" go right out the window once you become part of the equation.

Basic math.

Hate to break this to you, but whatever the crowd "is" before you show up, "rational" and "thinking" go right out the window once you become part of the equation.

Basic math.

No doubt you failed basic math if that is your definition. Therefore, you would fit right in with the teabaggers, you turd.:lame2:

Obama won because the Bush Administration was so alarmingly bad that there was a tremendous backlash against the "conservative brand" that was sufficient enough to elect the first black President in this country.

Conservatives always seem to want to gloss over that and act like their piss-poor leadership had nothing to do with Obama winning.

analysis fail..............

thats the sentiment only of the dummies on the far left.

The answer to this question is simple: Obama bamboozled the independents who elected him. Now they know he's a phoney which explains why a poll yesterday by Gallup had Bush at 44% and Obama at 46%. How fcukking funny is that?

Last edited:
They both "had a vision of chaaaaaaange!"

so did the Bolsheviks.

so did the American Colonists

so do i...
only i want the kind of change where we don't spend three trillion dollars every two years.
i just heard it again, "We'll tell you how much you have to spend, and you figure out how to allocate it". (earmarks)
does anyone else see this process as backwards?
it's like going into the grocery store (hungry) and saying o.k. i've got three trillion dollars to spend, when really all you need is a gallon of milk, some hamburger and a roll of paper towels.

if people knew president obama as well as they have gotten to know him by now, would he defeat a relatively poor mccain campaign peddling an unknown female as vice? what about the race element?

The press failed miserably during the 2008 Campaign both the Primary and the General election. So enamored were they with a viable black candidate that they did no in depth fact checking, no in depth reporting and in fact most of them RAN INTERFERENCE for him.

The information was there the press either did not want to report it or did not even look.

Forum List

Back