Was Failed Donald Bomber a USMB Member One of Our Crazies?

Could it be? Is the wacko failed terrorist bomber one of our own USMB members and extremist posters? Reports indicate he posted on social media. Why not USMB?

Who could it be?

From what I've read he supported the Green party when he lived in NY.

Not sure how folks flow.

Well you righties had me going yesterday I thought yea it's plausible a dem did this to gain sympathy but now to find he's a registered republican with Trump stickers all over his Van.

He certainly took the inciting trump words to heart.

Cesar Sayoc Politics: Voter Records Say He’s a Republican | Heavy.com

Nothing inciting about Trump. Its all in you lefty loon head.

This guy had his own agenda and carried it out.

I am not a lefty sweet cheeks and yes I watched several of his rally's and there is plenty to incite violence.

So did I ass wipe and I never saw anyone incite violence.

Could it be? Is the wacko failed terrorist bomber one of our own USMB members and extremist posters? Reports indicate he posted on social media. Why not USMB?

Who could it be?

andaronjim = my guess
I'm not sure we should be throwing out people's names here. It's a pretty serious accusation.

It is NOT a name; it is a member ID

get over it, already

Yea, but some member ID's are used for other forums where they have put their profile and real name, not to bright. I have 3 or 4 that did that and their places of employment if they weren't retired or unemployed.

You have a problem? talk to the mod staff.

Who could it be?

Nobody has seen "liability" in months. Do Snouter and Dale Smith still post?

Forum List

Back