Wag the Dog?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Now that the terrorist has likely been arrested, and the van which may have been owned by the subject, had a bunch of stickers pasted on its windows, one large circular one with the photo of Donald Trump.

Can we expect The President will try to change the Breaking News?

What will he do now? Blame the press, blame the Democrats, Blame himself? He's getting ready to speak to the nation, we will see>

Now that the terrorist has likely been arrested, and the van which may have been owned by the subject, had a bunch of stickers pasted on its windows, one large circular one with the photo of Donald Trump.

What will he do now? Blame the press, blame the Democrats, Blame himself? He's getting ready to speak to the nation, we will see>

Blame and deflect is his MO so I'm going with blaming the angry leftist mob and deflect to the border by sending troops.

Trump Cult will be busy making up excuses and throwing out "What about" defenses.

The Trump stickers are a come to Jesus moment for me. I now #walkaway from the GOP. I will now only vote Dem because they are the sane party. You won’t find them shooting up Congressmen, physically assaulting Congressmen at their homes, sending Ricen in the mail, or sponsoring riots in the streets.

Forum List

Back