Was Betty Shelby Arrest POLITICAL ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Lots of people are scratching their heads about why Betty Shelby was arrested. There were 2 videos of the shooting of Terence Crutcher, and neither of them were convincing of a manslaughter charge. If anything, the dashcam video seemed to show Crutcher sticking his left arm into his car to reach for something (which would be cause for a self-defense firing of the gun)

So how does the DA come up with a 2nd degree manslaughter charge out of this ? The answer may lie with a look at a series of past shootings of young black men. In the shootings of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, and the death of Freddie Gray, there was involvement by the White House. In these case somebody was sent from the White House to intervene. In Sanford, FL and Baltimore, Obama's # 1 running attack dog, Al Sharpton was there mouthing off at city mayors and police.

In Ferguson, MO Eric Holder was there, threatening civil rights lawsuit (which the fed govt can afford but Ferguson can't). So what's up with arresting an officer who appears to have shot a suspect in self defense ?

Are we seeing another capitulation to the White House race hustlers ?

Last edited:
Lots of people are scratching their heads about why Betty Shelby was arrested. There were 2 videos of the shooting of Terence Crutcher, and neither of them were convincing of a murder charge. If anything, the dashcam video seemed to show Crutcher sticking his left arm into his car to reach for something (which would be cause for a self-defense firing of the gun)

So how does the DA come up with a 2nd degree murder charge out of this ? The answer may lie with a look at a series of past shootings of young black men. In the shootings of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, and the death of Freddie Gray, there was involvement by the White House. In these case somebody was sent from the White House to intervene. In Sanford, FL and Baltimore, Obama's # 1 running attack dog, Al Sharpton was there mouthing off at city mayors and police.

In Ferguson, MO Eric Holder was there, threatening civil rights lawsuit (which the fed govt can afford but Ferguson can't). So what's up with arresting an officer who appears to have shot a suspect in self defense ?

I read that she is charged with 1st degree Manslaughter and is out on $50,000 bail. Anyone hear or read anything different?

I read that she is charged with 1st degree Manslaughter and is out on $50,000 bail. Anyone hear or read anything different?
She is charged with 2nd degree manslaughter and is out on bail. I mistakenly called it "murder" in the OP, but it's corrected now,

If anything, the dashcam video seemed to show Crutcher sticking his left arm into his car to reach for something (which would be cause for a self-defense firing of the gun)
White cops are actually too reluctant to fire in self-defense. Believe me, they understand the consequences when the "victim" is African. I don't fault her under these circumstances, still, I'd be reluctant to pull the trigger. Of course, hesitating for even a second and it may very well be you laying in a pool of your own blood. It may have ended better for her if the other used the taser before resorting to lethal force.

Lots of people are scratching their heads about why Betty Shelby was arrested. There were 2 videos of the shooting of Terence Crutcher, and neither of them were convincing of a murder charge. If anything, the dashcam video seemed to show Crutcher sticking his left arm into his car to reach for something (which would be cause for a self-defense firing of the gun)

So how does the DA come up with a 2nd degree murder charge out of this ? The answer may lie with a look at a series of past shootings of young black men. In the shootings of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, and the death of Freddie Gray, there was involvement by the White House. In these case somebody was sent from the White House to intervene. In Sanford, FL and Baltimore, Obama's # 1 running attack dog, Al Sharpton was there mouthing off at city mayors and police.

If you had been paying attention to all the news that has been released, you would have come across the still shots from the video showing that the window was all the way up and had blood streaked down it and the driver-side door with the victim on the ground beside the car. Here is an article and a video with the family attorney's with the pictures of the closed door and the window closed.
The Biggest Conflicting Stories in the Terence Crutcher Shooting

Do you black apologists have the courage to handle FACTS?

At the moment just before Mr. Crutcher simultaneously shot once by Officer Shelby (right) and tased by Officer Tyler Turnbough (left), Mr. Crutcher’s hand is clearly down near his waist near the right front pants pocket area. This is when both officers decided to discharge respective weapons.

crutcher-helo-close-620x334.jpg

Terence Crutcher Was Not Shot With His Hands Up. Here's the Definitive Proof.

White cops are actually too reluctant to fire in self-defense. Believe me, they understand the consequences when the "victim" is African. I don't fault her under these circumstances, still, I'd be reluctant to pull the trigger. Of course, hesitating for even a second and it may very well be you laying in a pool of your own blood. It may have ended better for her if the other used the taser before resorting to lethal force.
Keyword there is "may". I have a CCW license, and I carry a pistol. In situations where "may" is the word, and we're talking about I may get shot, I'm using that pistol and quick.

Last edited:
If you had been paying attention to all the news that has been released, you would have come across the still shots from the video showing that the window was all the way up and had blood streaked down it and the driver-side door with the victim on the ground beside the car. Here is an article and a video with the family attorney's with the pictures of the closed door and the window closed.
The Biggest Conflicting Stories in the Terence Crutcher Shooting
I pay almost zero attention to news reports which are slanted away from police and toward anyone who's a black alleged "victim". NO. The window was NOT up, and what news media concoct to be a vertical line of blood on a raised window, is actually a shoulder strap seat belt inside the open window.

Yes, there's blood on the door but so what ? That has noting to do with the window being open. The picture shows Crutcher sticking his arm into the car.

Last edited:
Every arrest is political. Politicians write the laws. Lots and lots and lots of laws...and WAY more regulations.

I suspect she'll not get indited. I'm confident she'll not be convicted.

Do you black apologists have the courage to handle FACTS?

At the moment just before Mr. Crutcher simultaneously shot once by Officer Shelby (right) and tased by Officer Tyler Turnbough (left), Mr. Crutcher’s hand is clearly down near his waist near the right front pants pocket area. This is when both officers decided to discharge respective weapons.

crutcher-helo-close-620x334.jpg

Terence Crutcher Was Not Shot With His Hands Up. Here's the Definitive Proof.
Did these guys shooting these videos ever hear of the ZOOM function ? In the video, Crutcher looks like an ant

Every arrest is political. Politicians write the laws. Lots and lots and lots of laws...and WAY more regulations.

I suspect she'll not get indited. I'm confident she'll not be convicted.
That's my guess too. If she does get convicted, this society is in deep trouble.

So what's up with arresting an officer who appears to have shot a suspect in self defense ?

Yes, very much so; they've been trying to punish and railroad anybody who acts in self-defense against violence from minorities, most especially police. They need to intimidate police depts. into standing down and not do their jobs in order to let their hired gangsters control the streets.

Forum List

Back