Was Betty Shelby Arrest POLITICAL ?

I read that she is charged with 1st degree Manslaughter and is out on $50,000 bail. Anyone hear or read anything different?
She is charged with 2nd degree manslaughter and is out on bail. I mistakenly called it "murder" in the OP, but it's corrected now,
First degree, dummy.

And I hope that bitch enjoys her time in prison. It ain't justice but it's a start.

If you had been paying attention to all the news that has been released, you would have come across the still shots from the video showing that the window was all the way up and had blood streaked down it and the driver-side door with the victim on the ground beside the car. Here is an article and a video with the family attorney's with the pictures of the closed door and the window closed.
The Biggest Conflicting Stories in the Terence Crutcher Shooting
I pay almost zero attention to news reports which are slanted away from police and toward anyone who's a black alleged "victim". NO. The window was NOT up, and what news media concoct to be a vertical line of blood on a raised window, is actually a shoulder strap seat belt inside the open window.

Yes, there's blood on the door but so what ? That has noting to do with the window being open. The picture shows Crutcher sticking his arm into the car.
If the window was down, what was reflecting the light from the area where the window WOULD HAVE BEEN? Did you scroll down to the second video in the article or did you not? I'll bet you did not!

If the window was down, what was reflecting the light from the area where the window WOULD HAVE BEEN? Did you scroll down to the second video in the article or did you not? I'll bet you did not!
I've looked at 3 dozen pictures of the car. No reflections. Arm was inside car. No evidence to suggest it wasn't, Nothing for prosecution to work with. 100% acquittal. Only question is why did they charge her ? Must be political.

The police have limited choices. Get killed by a black thug or get arrested.

and when the so-called "thug" is unarmed, idiota?
We hear the media constantly ranting and railing about "unarmed" Once and for all, "unarmed" is 100% MEANINGLESS. 100% IRRELEVANT. What do they think these incidents are supposed to be ? Some old west gunfight duel ?

Seems right to charge and do an investigation. It is part of the process and the fact she was charged means zippo...notta. She will be found guilty or innocent pending investigation. That is fine with me. Let's the facts come out. It is not clear whether the arm was in the car or not.

First degree, dummy..And I hope that bitch enjoys her time in prison. It ain't justice but it's a start.
So what are you ? Part of the BLM thug brigade, who wants to conrtol the streets, and take over the country. I'd shoot your moron ass down like a rabid dog.

Seems right to charge and do an investigation. It is part of the process and the fact she was charged means zippo...notta. She will be found guilty or innocent pending investigation. That is fine with me. Let's the facts come out. It is not clear whether the arm was in the car or not.
Which is why there is no reason for a charge. It is a situation of insufficient evidence. Must be political.

Forum List

Back