CDZ Was America Great When?

helpreservations.jpg
Been to Detroit recently?
Not much better.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

they call it the Age of Discovery in that era
it was a very different world.....not that it made evil ok
those with the ability were exploring/discovering/etc

as SSavedEurope said, the Europeans were out for profit--big time--in Africa, South America, America
but you also had whites that wanted to explore/discover/land/better life/etc --and they had the technology to do it

it's not like all whites were out to do evil/kill/war--I would say the majority of them were not out to do evil--initially/etc

if the NAs/indigenous people had the ability--they probably would've done the same exploring/etc
one of the interesting aspects to me is why the cultures are different

the book Guns, Germs, Steel says climate/geography/etc is the difference---
I say the NAs/etc would've done the same if they had the same technology--same massive killing-subjugation/land takeover/etc

but my question/interest is--does the technology advancement ''advance'' war/racism/rape murder for that culture??
no--it does not!....as we see with the Iroquois/etc WAR was a PART of the culture--before the whites
torture was a part of the culture--even the children ''participated

now whites have tortured by not the same as the NAs....it was a custom--even for the children
whereas for example during the Inquisition, this was a policy of the Church--not the culture/populace/etc

Last edited:
in my readings the French got along ''very well'' with the NAs--of course their population was much, much less than the Brits/Americans
..so that's an interesting aspect to explore

It was a land of warring tribes.

Plus an abundance of buffalo, fish, respect for the land and FREEDOM

Irrelevant.

Why exactly?

Ffs, why is it necessary to explain to you?

The question was asked of me: “What was this country before it became America?” I said it was a land of warring tribes. Your post was completely irrelevant.

Why is my question irrelevant when we are STILL a land of warring tribes?

The land itself was cleaner/ more beautiful and wildlife more plentiful when Native Americans were running things.

Irrelevant.

Why exactly?

The question was asked of me: “What was this country before it became America?” I said it was a land of warring tribes. Your post was completely irrelevant.

The land itself was cleaner/ more beautiful and wildlife more plentiful when Native Americans were running things.
not all the whites ''destroyed'' the land and wildlife
if the NAs had the technology, they would've done the same
if they had advanced farming/etc--they would not have needed the buffalo

Irrelevant.

Why exactly?

Which is irrelevant to the discussion. I never stated whether it was good or bad then. I merely stated that it wasn’t “America”back then. Do you think that the Indians called it America?

If you don’t understand why your post is irrelevant now, I can’t help you any more.

What, you've never heard of Indian corn? (I kid - sorta ;-)

hungry-history-indian-corn-a-fall-favorite-E.jpeg
they didn't have the wheel/iron plows/horses/farm animals for advanced farming like the whites
what are you talking about??
they didn't have the transportation/roads/etc for effective farming as the whites

What, you've never heard of Indian corn? (I kid - sorta ;-)

hungry-history-indian-corn-a-fall-favorite-E.jpeg
they didn't have the wheel/iron plows/horses/farm animals for advanced farming like the whites
what are you talking about??
they didn't have the transportation/roads/etc for effective farming as the whites

And Indian corn wasn’t nsmed that by Indians. When they ate it, it grew wild. Settlers farmed it.

Was America great when America was 100% Native American?
“Contrariwise," continued Tweedledee, "if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic."
-- Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

At that point in history, America wasn't. The political structure/borders of the land area occupied today by the U.S., and politically defined as such, was that of a collection of Native American tribes/nations.

indian_tribes.jpg

21d6aff4e42d840951bed2dee82287e8--native-american-tribes-indian-tribes.jpg

Because there was no such thing as America (the U.S. of America) then, the comparison the OP-er aims to make isn't makeable.

OT:
...And people have the nerve to think/say there's no such thing as a stupid question....​

Last edited:
Why are Indian Reservations such ghettos today?

Why are Indian Reservations such ghettos today?
I don't know; however, based on the reading I've done about the economic status of Native American reservations, neither does anyone else. A number of researchers have examined the matter, and while they've identified a set of causal factors for the noted phenomenon, there appears to be no preponderance of concurrence on the weighting of those factors.

While I can, as some others have, combine suggestive observations with a gut full of notions and arrive at a conclusion, there's no way I'd do so publicly for experience informs me that nothing that depends on one's gut provides makes for a sound/cogent probative basis for concluding on the causal antecedents of behavioral and/or economic outcomes.

Feel free to read what I've read about it:

the white culture was one of inventiveness/advancement/industry--not living in the status quo
...advanced farming is one of the reasons that made whites conquer--and in farming you are not nomadic
the nomadic culture is no more--yes??

some of the tribes lived off the buffalo--yes?

the whites lived off farming/farm animals--yes?? and still do--yes?

the white culture built towns/farms/roads for vehicle with wheels-which we are still doing
the NA culture of free roaming after the buffalo or stone age farming is gone
The white culture was also one of hatred. Murder. Rape. Taking over a foreign land and trying (and failing) to eliminate the indigenous people. We are still here and we are not going away.

the NAs did the same before the whites came
they raped/murdered/warred on/decimated/etc
but you buffalo culture is not anymore
you are more like the whites than NAs
How many nations did we invade?
How many nations did we try to eliminate?
How many times did we pass a law that could lead to the elimination of a race of people?

What did we do to you to make you kill men, women and children?
Why did you do it?
Because you are evil. That's why.

are you blind?
the NAs invaded/attacked/decimated/displaced/eliminated/other tribes
they didn't have the technology/etc to travel/etc across the globe

they did the SAME evil as whites--just not on the greater scale--because they did not have the technology/superiority
How many nations did the indigenous people of this country invade and try to eliminate?

Thrill-Killing Criminal Fugitives From Asia

Thousands. The tribes continually exterminated by other tribes had called themselves "nations."

Forum List

Back