CDZ Was America Great When?

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Was America great when America was 100% Native American?

• Banned
I don't think the world would be trying to move to America, if it was 100% Native American today

the NAs decimated/displaced/warred on/tortured/etc other tribes long before the whites came
they didn't even have the wheel

is it ''horrible that their culture went ''extinct''? sure, but don't make them out to be angels...they did the same evil that some of the whites did

the NAs decimated/displaced/warred on/tortured/etc other tribes long before the whites came

is it ''horrible that their culture went ''extinct''? sure, but don't make them out to be angels...they did the same evil that some of the whites did

Our culture did not go extinct no matter how much you would like to believe that it did.
Your hatred of non whites is well documented.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Our culture did not go extinct no matter how much you would like to believe that it did.

close to extinction

Was America great when America was 100% Native American?

Yes - and it's been great ever since (well until 1-20-17 at least) despite the historical black eyes of the Native American's eradication and slavery.

Assuming we survive Donald Trump and his poop tossing devotees in the House - it will be great again.

they are not following the buffalo anymore
they are not torturing per custom anymore
they are not warring on any other tribes anymore
they are not using the buffalo for their goods as they were anymore
etc

close to extinction
Nice try but wrong.

etc

Do you still ride horses and carry a rifle?
Nope. I guess the white race is close to extinction.

etc

Do you still ride horses and carry a rifle?
Nope. I guess the white race is close to extinction.

the white culture was one of inventiveness/advancement/industry--not living in the status quo
...advanced farming is one of the reasons that made whites conquer--and in farming you are not nomadic
the nomadic culture is no more--yes??

some of the tribes lived off the buffalo--yes?

the whites lived off farming/farm animals--yes?? and still do--yes?

the white culture built towns/farms/roads for vehicle with wheels-which we are still doing
the NA culture of free roaming after the buffalo or stone age farming is gone

Forum List

Back