Wars and Rumors of wars abound.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Wars and Rumors of Wars Abound
As tensions between the US and Russia have reached their highest since the Cold War, Russia denounced American duplicity last week and asked its own citizens whether they are ready for a nuclear attack. The Russian government cautioned people to know where their nearest bomb/fallout shelters are and know where their gas masks are in a drill that involved 40 million Russians. The Russia defense ministry explained to the public how the government would run under military control in the event of war. Russia deployed additional nuclear missiles in response to the US missile shield in Eastern Europe and tested new intercontinental ballistic missiles. Not bad for a week’s news. (ABC News)

Wars and Rumors of Wars Abound - The Great Recession Blog
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE ARTICLES ON THIS ISSUE :

The US and Russia have all but declared war. Alex breaks down how this manufactured conflict is being used to take over what remains of the United States by the globalists:

EMERGENCY: War Declared on Russia by Soros-Controlled US

The tensions are bigger than most realize, they are bigger than MSM is telling people.
The Defcon is already on 3 tensions are being taunted by you guessed it the US. The US keeps poking the bear. A distraction is needed.
When the ECONOMY is about to go under the US WILL PICK A WAR don't you all get it.

Last edited:
If I were the US and I was going to pick a war, it would be with Ethiopia.

Just saying.

I just saw a segment (on msm) where it was stated that we 'are closer to nuclear war than at any time in our history'. Trump has said he 'loves war, including with nukes'. Hillary has negotiated peace deals.

• Banned
I just saw a segment (on msm) where it was stated that we 'are closer to nuclear war than at any time in our history'. Trump has said he 'loves war, including with nukes'. Hillary has negotiated peace deals.

LMAO Hillary and peace deals is pure bs, she will cause the war. MSM is full of BS they lie and are CONTROLLED MEDIA .

51308235.jpg

Oh dear God. Where do you live? Have you not heard of the private server, to serve in the overthrowing of our allies in the Middle East and growing ISIS, Obam's JV team? Did you miss the overthrow of Egypt and the replacing of our ally with terrorist Muslim Brotherhood? Miss our role in Libya, and Syria did you?
HEY IRAN! GOT NUKES? We are helping you as much as we can.
Do you honestly believe that once Iran starts up their nuke assembly line, that they'll mellow on the whole, "We will be the first to wipe Israel off the earth" bit?
Muslims in our White House are the biggest risk to this country than any thing else. And Hillary thinks she is one.

There was a general on CNN some time ago, who explained that ww3 will be swift and deadly. I think this is bull too. What if ww3 will be a very slow war, like all those current wars that are running in all countries neighboring the European Union? Jjust slowly spreading into the internal regions of the European Union?

Further reason that Clinton should never be POTUS.

Further reason that Clinton should never be POTUS.
Would trump be a better POTUS? Clinton may be corrupt, but under trump, the government would shut down, and you will not even get those basic government services that you are legally obligated to subject yourself under.

]Would trump be a better POTUS? Clinton may be corrupt, but under trump, the government would shut down, and you will not even get those basic government services that you are legally obligated to subject yourself under.

I WANT the vast majority of the Federal Government shut down; as most of it is illegal to begin with.

]Would trump be a better POTUS? Clinton may be corrupt, but under trump, the government would shut down, and you will not even get those basic government services that you are legally obligated to subject yourself under.

I WANT the vast majority of the Federal Government shut down; as most of it is illegal to begin with.
I agree but the problem is that it is you who they put in jail if you don't wait for them to come out of their shutdowns.

Forum List

Back