Warren is giving one of the best speeches of this year. Target Trump.

politifact%2Fphotos%2FWarren_meme.jpg
Republicans worship Republicans who are "successful". By successful, if they can scam the elderly, rip off the middle class and crush the poor.

But if a Democrat is successful through hard work, they are mocked and hated by the GOP.

No wonder their family values are such a joke. Their morals laughable and their judgement freakishly unstable.
Elizabeth Warren Bought Foreclosed Homes to Make a Quick Profit, by Jillian Kay Melchior, Eliana Johnson, National Review
Have you actually read your article? Perhaps you should. The title is the title to trick people looking for dirt into reading it. It must be so disappointing.

Let me share a few of the most choice parts:

But the house was not in fantastic shape, I can tell you that. It was a very nice house when it was purchased, but my grandmother kind of let it fall into disrepair.

See? She sold it but was not pressured into selling it. She just didn't want it any more.
Check this out:

In 1993, Warren bought a foreclosed property on N.W. 14th Street in Oklahoma City for $4,000. National Review attempted to contact the couple who had owned it. No phone number or email could be found on record for them, and they did not respond to a letter mailed to their last known address, in Colorado. No public records could be found elaborating on the events that led to the foreclosure of their home.

No one was targeted. No one kicked out of their home.

who sold it for $30,000 in 2006,

You're going to get rich selling a house for a measly $30,000? Who wants a $30,000 house? It must be the size of an outhouse.

I like the one where there were 5 months between when she bought it and when she sold it.

You know you have to pay property tax, right?

And you guys act like she's doing something shady and immoral selling a few houses over many years and only making 30 to 50 thousand????? That's not very much.

I know from other articles, her brother and nephews spent time fixing up those homes.

Trump targets people and rips them off left and right and Mitt Romney sent jobs to China to make a fortune and these loons are complaining a Democrat is making a few thousand dollars actually working?

Do you see what I mean about how dirty the GOP is? No wonder they love Trump.

I heard a rehabber on a rehab show on the radio......for a Rehab sale...they expected about 50,000 dollars.....today......and 65-70 thousand dollars on a complete demolition and rebuild....it isn't how much she sold it for...since she made a profit...it is wether she was unethical or a crook doing it.....you can be a bad crook.....and not make much money...you are still a crook.
You're hoping she's a crook. Not proving she's a crook. That makes you a creep.

We know Trump's a crook. So the GOP wants to make him president.
You're hoping he's a crook. Not proving he's a crook. That makes you a creep.

We know Warren's a crook. So the Anti American Party wants to make her VP. :)

Republicans worship Republicans who are "successful". By successful, if they can scam the elderly, rip off the middle class and crush the poor.

But if a Democrat is successful through hard work, they are mocked and hated by the GOP.

No wonder their family values are such a joke. Their morals laughable and their judgement freakishly unstable.
Elizabeth Warren Bought Foreclosed Homes to Make a Quick Profit, by Jillian Kay Melchior, Eliana Johnson, National Review
Have you actually read your article? Perhaps you should. The title is the title to trick people looking for dirt into reading it. It must be so disappointing.

But the house was not in fantastic shape, I can tell you that. It was a very nice house when it was purchased, but my grandmother kind of let it fall into disrepair.

See? She sold it but was not pressured into selling it. She just didn't want it any more.
Check this out:

In 1993, Warren bought a foreclosed property on N.W. 14th Street in Oklahoma City for $4,000. National Review attempted to contact the couple who had owned it. No phone number or email could be found on record for them, and they did not respond to a letter mailed to their last known address, in Colorado. No public records could be found elaborating on the events that led to the foreclosure of their home.

You're going to get rich selling a house for a measly $30,000? Who wants a $30,000 house? It must be the size of an outhouse.

I like the one where there were 5 months between when she bought it and when she sold it.

And you guys act like she's doing something shady and immoral selling a few houses over many years and only making 30 to 50 thousand????? That's not very much.

I know from other articles, her brother and nephews spent time fixing up those homes.

Trump targets people and rips them off left and right and Mitt Romney sent jobs to China to make a fortune and these loons are complaining a Democrat is making a few thousand dollars actually working?

I heard a rehabber on a rehab show on the radio......for a Rehab sale...they expected about 50,000 dollars.....today......and 65-70 thousand dollars on a complete demolition and rebuild....it isn't how much she sold it for...since she made a profit...it is wether she was unethical or a crook doing it.....you can be a bad crook.....and not make much money...you are still a crook.

Trump was just eviscerated by Warren! The only thing that'll make it better is she will double down on it after tonight! Let's see if his thin skin can stay on his fat body after she scorches him until the end of this campaign! :9: :banana2: :clap: :dance:

Per newspaper clippings released by her campaign, other members of Warren's family, including a first cousin, have embraced their Cherokee roots and are active in American Indian causes in Oklahoma, where she grew up.
I grew up in Oklahoma and went to school with a lot of Indians.......some who were Cherokee.

They would have laughed in Lizzy Warren's face if she told them she was a fellow Indian. ....... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Check this out:

Trump was just eviscerated by Warren! The only thing that'll make it better is she will double down on it after tonight! Let's see if his thin skin can stay on his fat body after she scorches him until the end of this campaign! :9: :banana2: :clap: :dance:
The fake indian whined about Trump....I am so worried I am enjoying the Hockey game. YAWN.

Per newspaper clippings released by her campaign, other members of Warren's family, including a first cousin, have embraced their Cherokee roots and are active in American Indian causes in Oklahoma, where she grew up.
I grew up in Oklahoma and went to school with a lot of Indians.

They would have laughed in Lizzy Warren's face if she told them she was a fellow Indian. ....... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
You have provided no evidence or links to backup to support the juvenile garbage you have posting in this thread. Why should anyone believe anything you post as being credible?

I grew up in Oklahoma and went to school with a lot of Indians.

You have provided no evidence or links to backup to support the juvenile garbage you have posting in this thread. Why should anyone believe anything you post as being credible?

You mean the documented evidence all over the internet that you far left drones refuse to use?

Elizabeth Warren is not a citizen of the Cherokee Nation.

Elizabeth Warren is not enrolled in the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians.

And Elizabeth Warren is not one of the United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee.

Nor could she become one, even if she wanted to.

Is Elizabeth Warren Native American or What?

And this is from the far left blog site the Atlantic..

So yes it is in your far left records that she is not an Indian..

I bet this drone will endless deny and deflect, like they always do..

I wondered why the judge hasn't spoken out on the things Trump has said about him.

Thats how bullies operate. This judge took down the Cartels and the only thing Trump has taken down is the GOP's reputation lmao

If the best speech you can give is an attack on your opponent, then you are losing.

No one cares about your policy.

The only thing this woman has ever accomplished, is to get cream puff pajama boy liberals like the OP to shoot their loads into their yoga pants every time she gives a speech.

Forum List

Back