Warren Explains To Romney Why Corporations Aren’t People: ‘People Have Hearts’

Is the IRS....people? The Department of State...people? Department of Education....people?

Since corporations made up of people and owned by other people can't be considered people then the Federal Govt tools used by liberals are NOT people either....so shut them down today.

Ya know what's really funny? These turds actually believe the government has a heart.

It's almost impossible to have honest debate with wingnuts these days - because facts and truth no longer matter to them. Now, they mostly spin and just make shit up - politics before country. Bullshit has always played a role in politics, but nothing like today.

In order to have an honest debate with someone, you have to be honest yourself. That's why you find it impossible.

Liberalism has always been a con since the day Karl Marx created it.

That is the point dumbfuck. Corporations are just as much people as the Department of Education.

Well, almost. Corporations are people who can only get what they want by selling people something they want. Government, on the other hand, is a gang of thugs who get what they want simply by taking it from you and me.

Warren may be 1/32 Cherokee like she was reportedly told. She may have milked her reportedly Native American heritage a little. However, what does that make her? It certainly doesn't make her unqualified for the office she is seeking. Does it...?

It makes her a phone pretentious liar, so I guess it does make her qualified to hold office.

If your mother had told you that you were 1/32 Cherokee, and you were applying for a very desirable job where such information could possibly help your competitive chances of employment, would you have checked the “minority” or “Native American” box on your job application?

No, because I know it might be discovered somewhere down the road, and I wouldn't want to be unmasked as a clownish phony and a liar.

Warren may be 1/32 Cherokee like she was reportedly told. She may have milked her reportedly Native American heritage a little. However, what does that make her? It certainly doesn't make her unqualified for the office she is seeking. Does it...?

It makes her a phone pretentious liar, so I guess it does make her qualified to hold office.

If it's true that her mother told her, how does that make her a liar?

Why is it cheating if it's true - and it could be the edge you need to get the job?

Do you actually believe she ever put down the fact that she's only 1/32 Cherokee, and even that claim is dubious?

Says who? I have never applied for a job where "fairness" to my competitors ever entered my mind. Honesty, yes, but not fairness.

Liberal turds like you are always whining about fairness. That's the whole raison d'être for Affirmative Action, isn't it?

If it's true that her mother told her, how does that make her a liar?

She has a PHD, for Christ's sake. Don't you think someone wither her credentials is obligated to investigate the claims she makes?

This is close to embarrassing. True, Warren's story is a little cheesy. No let's back up even further. It's hard to see why someone who is 1/32nd anything can be called that thing. But those are the Cherokees' rules, and the United States of America for all moral and legal purposes accepts them as the rules. As you may have read when this story broke, the current head of the Cherokee nation, Bill John Baker, is also just 1/32nd Cherokee. He is also, by appearance, completely white. You could mistake him for a Tea-Party Congressman.

So if Warren's mother told her there was Cherokee blood, and if one little rivulet of Cherokee blood going back generations makes one a Cherokee, which legally it does, then she's Cherokee, at least as far she knows. Now she has to prove this? You have to go back five generations to get to 1/32nd. It's entirely possible that such a thing can't even be proven.

More: FOCUS: The Elizabeth Warren Witch Hunt

Cherokee Heritage Debate Snares Mass. Senate Hopeful Elizabeth Warren - The Daily Beast

By David Taintor

Progressives who have any doubt where Mitt Romney, Brown and their supporters stand, Warren said at Netroots, should consider: Romney wants to repeal financial reform, says that people who are concerned about income inequality are envious and claims that corporations are people.

“No, Mitt, corporations are not people,” Warren said, to applause. “People have hearts, they have kids, they get jobs, they get sick, they love, they cry, they dance, they live and they die. Learn the difference.”

More: Elizabeth Warren hammers Scott Brown at Netroots Nation | TPM2012

By her definition and yours (since you seem to belive such hackery)? Government isn't made up of people either.:eusa_shhh:

By David Taintor

Progressives who have any doubt where Mitt Romney, Brown and their supporters stand, Warren said at Netroots, should consider: Romney wants to repeal financial reform, says that people who are concerned about income inequality are envious and claims that corporations are people.

“No, Mitt, corporations are not people,” Warren said, to applause. “People have hearts, they have kids, they get jobs, they get sick, they love, they cry, they dance, they live and they die. Learn the difference.”

By her definition and yours (since you seem to belive such hackery)? Government isn't made up of people either.:eusa_shhh:

thats a great point

does government have a heart?

By David Taintor

I didn't even know she was running for President.

By David Taintor

I didn't even know she was running for President.
Fauxahontas is talking out of her Marxist ass.

Corporations are actually defined as individuals for only some purposes; in Florida a person may represent themselves in Court, i.e.,pro se. A corporation must have legal counsel.

"People have hearts" is easy to understand, and it is true.

Why are you trying to confuse me?

:eusa_angel:

My apologizes but a corporation is defined as a "person" for certain purposes, enforcement of laws is part of the reason. Most corporation are closely held, less than 5 stockholders, it is the MULTI national corporations pouring huge amounts of money into US elections. The interests of those corporations remain MULTI national, America is but part of the "market".

Rationally, it preferable for unions to have influence as they represent AMERICAN workers, some prefer foreign influence and control of US government, obviously. That is part of the reason we wound up invading Iraq, and took the heat off of al Qaeda; Bush II had close ties to Saudi leaders, their desires trumped US interests at times. Do not forget Bush II wanted to give the Saudis 5 billion, the Royals thumbed their noses at it, but Bush II groveled at their feet until he THANK GOD, left office.

The Saudis have made many hundreds of billions with Iraq out of the world petroleum market, many CONs are pleased.The site of Bush II holding hands with the future Saudi King, and his child like adoration of the nation that financed 9/11 should never be forgotten.

17 of the 21 9/11 killers were Saudi, and the country not only paid no price, they were Bush II's most favored nation. THESE are the corporations that are gradually buying up companies, and US businesses;, we OWE China money, Saudi Arabia OWNS US.

Here are several facts, and everything else in your post is made up nonsense.

Iraq's oil exports were 2.452 million barrels per day on average in May compared with 2.508 million bpd in April, the oil ministry said. Exports from southern Basra were 2.086 million bpd in May while shipments from northern Kirkuk were 366,000 bpd, including 7,000 bpd by truck through Jordan, Asim Jihad, a ministry spokesman said.

Bush followed a respected Saudi tradition, whereas Obama bowed to Saudi's, just as their subjects do. But, he wouldn't bow to the Queen of England. The only class Obama has is low class.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back