Hollywood rides to Obama's Rescue

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
In Theaters NOVEMBER 2nd, 2012:

Flight

A pilot (Denzel Washington) who manages to crash-land a jet during a mid-air catastrophe, saving lives in the process. From the trailer, it looks like the story will be split between the horrific plane crash and the aftermath, which involves an investigation of the incident.

:eusa_shhh:

He was drunk while he was flying the plane

Any American who takes Advice on who to vote for from Hollywood Celebs is Pathetic.

Why do we Idolize those people so much? Because they are good at Playing Make Believe? They are, for the most part, a Bunch of Greedy, Narcissistic, Delusional Assholes.

If they want to give some Advice on how to Act, or how to Throw a good Party, Or How to be an Egomaniac, Ill listen. Not going to Pay attention when they tell me why I should support Democrats.

Any American who takes Advice on who to vote for from Hollywood Celebs is Pathetic.

Why do we Idolize those people so much? Because they are good at Playing Make Believe? They are, for the most part, a Bunch of Greedy, Narcissistic, Delusional Assholes.

If they want to give some Advice on how to Act, or how to Throw a good Party, Or How to be an Egomaniac, Ill listen. Not going to Pay attention when they tell me why I should support Democrats.
Cons still have Chuck Norris that they like to trot out.

Really?

What movie will he be opening on November 2?

Really?

What movie will he be opening on November 2?
Precisely.

funny_chuck_norris-2447.jpg

And Ted Nugent.

tn_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

Their standards are pretty low.

What does this movie have to do with Obama?

Black Leader saves everyone from catastrophe on November 2.

:eusa_hand:

Yeah, just a coincidence.

:eusa_shifty:
Your Idiot-hat must be on tighter thatn usual today.

You can't be serious...

You see a conspiracy simply because the movie is starring a black lead actor?

No you Moron.

I guess I'll need to spoon-feed every fucking detail.

Try to follow; I'll try to keep it simple for you:

A. The Movie, which sympathises with a Misunderstood Black Leader, who, despite his heroism is hounded by the Media, opens November 2

B. November 2 is TWO DAYS before an election.

C. In Liberal Hollywood, Barak Obama is A Misunderstood Black Leader, Hounded By the Media

D. Obama will be a choice during the November 4 Presidential Elections.

I still doubt you'll ever get it.

Look at Denzel washington's imdb. Every movie has a liberal agenda.

Not to mention this;

"While filming the 1995 film Virtuosity, Washington refused to kiss his white female co-star, Kelly Lynch, during a romantic scene between their characters. During an interview, Lynch stated that while she wanted to, "Denzel felt very strongly about it. I felt there is no problem with interracial romance. But Denzel felt strongly that the white males, who were the target audience of this movie, would not want to see him kiss a white woman." Lynch further stated, "That's a shame. I feel badly about it. I keep thinking that the world's changed, but it hasn't changed quick enough."[8] A similar situation also occurred during the filming of The Pelican Brief when Julia Roberts expressed in an interview her desire to have her character in the film engaged in a romantic relationship with Washington's character."

He won't kiss white women because white men will get mad? Give me a break. What a dick.

Obama love them 1%er's hollywood actors...they swoon and gush all over him and he's in heaven

Forum List

Back