Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

Now you're getting it. Stick around and
you'll learn a lot Huckleberry.

I have gotten it from the beginning.

You believe something which is completely refuted and proven false by all the evidence.

I believe 3 Kennedy's were all assassinated by the CIA.

Yes we have established you believe this,.

Still waiting on evidence. Another video based on speculation is not evidence.

So how did Oswald shoot him in the face from behind again ?

He was not shot in the face

The bullet entered his head from above and behind.

Oswald's bullet went through the back of his neck and according to the single bullet theorists made 7 more entry/exit wounds between two men.;

OK...your turn

Show where a shot fired from any location other than the SBD could have made those wounds

It is clear to all but the most ignorant, the kill shot didn’t come from the TBD.

Oswald's bullet went through the back of his neck and according to the single bullet theorists made 7 more entry/exit wounds between two men.;

OK...your turn

Show where a shot fired from any location other than the SBD could have made those wounds

It is clear to all but the most ignorant, the kill shot didn’t come from the TBD.

Soupdouche guards this thread holding out the discredited Warren Report like some kind of crucifix...too funny. Soupy is a time wasting bridge troll that keeps getting ran over instead of collecting his "toll". LOL!

OK...your turn

The evidence proves it did come from the tsbd.

You have yet to provide evidence to the contrary

OK...your turn

Soupdouche guards this thread holding out the discredited Warren Report like some kind of crucifix...too funny. Soupy is a time wasting bridge troll that keeps getting ran over instead of collecting his "toll". LOL!

No, I ask for evidence.

The Warren commission report has not been discredited I have asked you and others like gipper for specific lies from the report and evidence that they are lies

You both run away every time. You never read it and have no idea what it contains. Under those circumstances you cannot discredit it making you a liar when you claim it has been discredited.

Talking about me when you refuse to try and back up your claims is nothing more than a backhanded admission that I am right.

On November 21, 1963 Oswald learned the JFK motorcade would be passing by his window at work the next day. So he went home, brought his rifle to work the next morning and fired three shots at the President. One of which blew his brains out

That is all there is

Where did the mystery bullet come from? Jack Ruby was tied up with the mob.

On November 21, 1963 Oswald learned the JFK motorcade would be passing by his window at work the next day. So he went home, brought his rifle to work the next morning and fired three shots at the President. One of which blew his brains out

That is all there is

There was no mystery bullet. All the recovered bullets came from Oswald rifle.

Ruby was rumored to be tied up with the mob. In reality he probably was not and merely started the rumor himself to create the image of being a bad ass.

That is all there is

Ruby was rumored to be tied up with the mob. In reality he probably was not and merely started the rumor himself to create the image of being a bad ass.

Ruby managed a strip club owned by the St. Louis mafia in Dallas. The mob also got RFK.

edit: I will never forget what I was watching on TV when JFK got assassinated when I was 13, TV Bingo when Walter Cronkite interrupted the program with tears in his eyes

Last edited:

That is all there is

Ruby managed a strip club owned by the St. Louis mafia in Texas. The mob also got RFK.
Wrong he owned the club the mafia did not. Like all of his other previous business ventures it was teetering on the edge of bankrupcy. But he was then owner and manager not someone else.

There is no evidence the mob killed rfk just as there is no evidence they killed JFK.

OK...your turn

No other place it could have come from

If there were two shooters, why did they only manage to get off three shots?
Why were there pauses between the shots to reflect a bolt action rifle?
Why were three casings found in the shooting nest?

That is all there is

Ruby managed a strip club owned by the St. Louis mafia in Dallas. The mob also got RFK.

edit: I will never forget what I was watching on TV when JFK got assassinated when I was 13, TV Bingo when Walter Cronkite interrupted the program with tears in his eyes

Ruby did not kill JFK. He did not plan to kill Oswald, it was a spontaneous act.

That is all there is

Ruby did not kill JFK. He did not plan to kill Oswald, it was a spontaneous act.
Rumor has it Ruby’s ghost is still stalking the halls of Parkland, looking for his beloved JFK.

That is all there is

Rumor has it Ruby’s ghost is still stalking the halls of Parkland, looking for his beloved JFK.
Ruby died in Prison

Ruby died in Prison
LOL.

Do you know what a ghost is?

Ruby died in Prison
LOL.

Do you know what a ghost is?

I have heard conspiracy theories about them

A conspiracy means just that....a conspiracy

It means careful plans are made by multiple parties to execute a plot. It is not some spontaneous act

There was NO serious planning of the JFK assassination
There was a single shot bolt action rifle
Oswald just happened to work at the Depository
Oswald had no plan for escape
Oswald did not even have a car

Some conspiracy

(shrugs) Which way did Kennedy's head jerk?

Agreed. Oswald was a left wing lunatic (the most dangerous kind) and he murdered the President for not being left wing enough.

Conspiracy theories deflect from the very real dangers of unhinged leftwing lunatics, especially in this day and age.

I think Oswald was just looking for an impressive figure to assassinate
JFK was just a target of opportunity

Gen Walker was as rightwing as you can get. A John Bircher who hated Kennedy

Yet Oswald tried to assassinated him
/—-/ I read Nixon was in Dallas two days before JFK and was the original target. But Nixon left the city early. Lee Harvey Oswald’s little green book shows JFK wasn't the real target

A conspiracy means just that....a conspiracy

It means careful plans are made by multiple parties to execute a plot. It is not some spontaneous act

There was NO serious planning of the JFK assassination
There was a single shot bolt action rifle
Oswald just happened to work at the Depository
Oswald had no plan for escape
Oswald did not even have a car

Some conspiracy

(shrugs) Which way did Kennedy's head jerk?
Oh yes

Trying to explain physics to conspiracy theorists is futile
Why does the cloud of blood appear in front of JFK?

Forum List

Back