Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

Nobody knew when Oswald was coming down. As it was, he was already an hour late in being transferred. Why would someone planning to shoot Oswald show up after he was originally announced to be transferred and then go to Western Union ?
Oswald was scheduled to be taken out of the Dallas police HQ at an earlier time. Ruby had tons of friends on the police force who kept him well informed.
A brief trip to a Western Union office across the street is not at all unreasonable if someone told Ruby Oswald would be released finally in fifteen minutes or so.

Ruby never said he was forced to do things against his will by powerful people....You just made that up
What he did say was he was enraged by the smirk on Oswald’s face
“He had no choice,” Raven said. When I asked her to explain why he “had no choice,” she replied only, “Jack had bosses, just like everyone else.”

Raven says she believes “he was instructed on what he needed to do, therefore he did it. And when the opportunity presented itself he went ahead and took it.” Ex-flame says Jack Ruby 'had no choice' but to kill Oswald - JFK Facts

"A year after his conviction, in March 1965, Ruby conducted a brief televised news conference in which he stated: "Everything pertaining to what's happening has never come to the surface. The world will never know the true facts of what occurred, my motives. The people who had so much to gain, and had such an ulterior motive for putting me in the position I'm in, will never let the true facts come above board to the world." When asked by a reporter, "Are these people in very high positions, Jack?", he responded "Yes." Jack Ruby - Wikipedia

Yeah....I made that all up. :113: As usual you are very wrong and uninformed.

It has to be by design by now. You are just a sad liar with no self respect or dignity.
Ruby did not have a cell phone to inform him Ruby was coming down. Everyone down in the basement had been waiting for an hour for Oswald’s transfer. No, Ruby was not there previously and No, he did not know when the transfer would occur

Or a shot slightly higher, to the heart area, or a knife to the throat (he was able to get pretty close as it is). There are many better, faster means of killing that don't involve stupid. The bottom line remains that, if the government was really out to kill JFK and silence Oswald, they choose spectacularly inept ways to do it.
They were really out to silence Oswald and end any possibility of a trial in Texas. No ifs about it.
Nobody said they were the Masters of the Universe with regards to their coup. The cover up was spectacularly inept in many ways and except for a small hard core of brain damaged or emotionally crippled supporters of the Warren Commission (like the guy who started this thread) the citizenry has always not had any faith in the government's explanation of things.

If Ruby had failed to murder Oswald you can bet your ass that the CIA would have stepped in and given Lee a sudden case of cancer, just like the one Ruby got or finished him in some other way. That's what they do.
But Ruby carried out a Mob hit. You can say it wasn't the most effective method but look who died.
Duh.....
No evidence supports any of these claims.

So according to you a bunch of inept conspirators managed to assassinate Kennedy and leave absolutely no evidence of their existence of actions.

Yet somehow you deduced this.

The creator of this thread and myself and others have a massive advantage over you

You continually make claims without any supporting evidence and you constantly criticize the Warren commission report.

And yet you never read he report.

You have no idea or clue what they wrote which is why you fail every time you try to refute the report.

Mass consensus means nothing

Ruby did not have a cell phone to inform him Ruby was coming down. Everyone down in the basement had been waiting for an hour for Oswald’s transfer. No, Ruby was not there previously and No, he did not know when the transfer would occur
Ruby didn't need a cell phone. He was already at the Dallas police HQ and he was very friendly and well acquainted with much of the force (having them as frequent visitors at his strip club and being an informer for them).

Your claim based on nothing that no one could have passed word to Ruby about Oswald's appearance is pure desperate bullshit. But you don't mind making shit up if you think it will help you. You have no shame so what do you have to lose? Not your sense of decency and honesty, certainly.

Ruby didn't need a cell phone. He was already at the Dallas police HQ and he was very friendly and well acquainted with much of the force (having them as frequent visitors at his strip club and being an informer for them).

Your claim based on nothing that no one could have passed word to Ruby about Oswald's appearance is pure desperate bullshit. But you don't mind making shit up if you think it will help you. You have no shame so what do you have to lose? Not your sense of decency and honesty, certainly.
Wrong.

His claim is based on fact.

Your claim ignores fact.

Ruby was wondering around town immediately before he killed ruby and no one could have told him when Oswald would emerge because no one honestly knew when that moment would come.

Oswald himself controlled when he would emerge because they let him dress and change clothes to be ready and look good for the cameras.

More fabrication

Ruby did not go to the Police Station until four minutes AFTER he had sent a money transfer at Western Union

How was he supposed to get word that Oswald was on his way down?
Why wouldn’t he just wait at the Police station ?

More fabrication

Ruby did not go to the Police Station until four minutes AFTER he had sent a money transfer at Western Union

Idiot! The Western Union office was across the street. He was obviously standing right next to the two places at once!
He could easily have been told Oswald will be taken out in ten minutes or whatever, and gone to wire money AND easily made it back across the street.
My other posts have already covered this all. Stop wasting my time.

CE399.pg_.gif
Should I post this again? Usually the word of a Warren Commission expert consultant is good enough for you monkey brained cowards.

The bullet was clearly deformed; your attempt to hide the facts only serves to underscore how flimsy your conspiracy theory is

View attachment 247576 View attachment 247576

Please look at the bullets pictured below. Notice one thing about them that your bullet doesn't have? Deformation to the tip. Your bullet was squashed from the side. It didn't impact anything.

recovered-bullets.jpg

Bullet tumbled and was deformed by impacting on the side.

No deformation of the tip means no impact. Bullet can only tumble after it has hit something. That's kind of a law of physics thing. Further, Carcano ammunition is notoriously weak, had it tumbled it would also have bent almost in half. Every round that I have ever fired of Carcano ammunition is all the same. It takes very little impact to deform the tip. I even fired one into a forensic bullet trap once (they slow the bullet in such a way as to minimize damage so that rifling marks can be inspected) and the tip was deformed by that light impact.

The standard Italian service round used an unstable round-nosed bullet with a propensity to tumble, whether hitting soft tissue/ballistic gel or harder material such as bone. According to the Warren Commission on page 646, Oswald used a 160 grain bullet in ammo made by Western. And, as no bone was hit when the bullet entered the President's back and exited the throat, no deformation occurred.

JFK Assassination Firearms Factoids -- Ammunition of "Questionable Reliability?"

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/lee-harvey-oswalds-carcano-rifle-shooting-it-today/

Scientific Police Work Traced Bullets to Rifle Oswald Owned

More fabrication

Idiot! The Western Union office was across the street. He was obviously standing right next to the two places at once!
He could easily have been told Oswald will be taken out in ten minutes or whatever, and gone to wire money AND easily made it back across the street.
No it was not right across the street

You have only engaged in random speculation which the facts prove wrong.

There is no way for anyone to have communicated with him about Oswald.

The evidence proves he merely seized an opportunity.

You are the one choosing to post no one is wasting your time.

CE399.pg_.gif
Should I post this again? Usually the word of a Warren Commission expert consultant is good enough for you monkey brained cowards.

The bullet was clearly deformed; your attempt to hide the facts only serves to underscore how flimsy your conspiracy theory is

View attachment 247576 View attachment 247576

Please look at the bullets pictured below. Notice one thing about them that your bullet doesn't have? Deformation to the tip. Your bullet was squashed from the side. It didn't impact anything.

recovered-bullets.jpg

Bullet tumbled and was deformed by impacting on the side.

No deformation of the tip means no impact. Bullet can only tumble after it has hit something. That's kind of a law of physics thing. Further, Carcano ammunition is notoriously weak, had it tumbled it would also have bent almost in half. Every round that I have ever fired of Carcano ammunition is all the same. It takes very little impact to deform the tip. I even fired one into a forensic bullet trap once (they slow the bullet in such a way as to minimize damage so that rifling marks can be inspected) and the tip was deformed by that light impact.

The standard Italian service round used an unstable round-nosed bullet with a propensity to tumble, whether hitting soft tissue/ballistic gel or harder material such as bone. According to the Warren Commission on page 646, Oswald used a 160 grain bullet in ammo made by Western. And, as no bone was hit when the bullet entered the President's back and exited the throat, no deformation occurred.

JFK Assassination Firearms Factoids -- Ammunition of "Questionable Reliability?"

Lee Harvey Oswald's Carcano Rifle - Shooting It Today - GunsAmerica Digest

Scientific Police Work Traced Bullets to Rifle Oswald Owned
Correct.

The nose would have been undamaged but the damage to the back end was consistent with the bullets performance.

More fabrication

The police had let the Press know that Oswald was supposed to have been moved at 10 a.m. If Ruby had planned on killing Oswald, he'd have been there at 10. Also, he left his dog in the car when he went down the ramp into the garage. Who takes his dog to an assassination?

More fabrication

Nobody had that information. Oswald came down when they were ready
NO EVIDENCE of Ruby being there beforehand.....none

More fabrication

You still do that lying troll the courtesy of reading his posts and trying to reason with him? You have far more patience than I. But, just for fun, is he saying a specific person got word to Ruby that Oswald's move was late or is it the all too convenient "someone"?

More fabrication

Man...there sure were a lot of impulse killings in Dallas that week. Oswald just happens to get his rifle and kills Kennedy without knowing until 11/19 (at the earliest) that JFK was coming by his building (he had been hired on October 15 of that year).

dthtue.gif

He forgets his revolver which he suddenly remembers he needed....wastes time that anyone else would spend getting out of Dodge...to go and get it; ends up getting apprehended.

Then...Ruby makes an impulse killing of Oswald two days later.

Seems weird.

More fabrication

Man...there sure were a lot of impulse killings in Dallas that week. Oswald just happens to get his rifle and kills Kennedy without knowing until 11/19 (at the earliest) that JFK was coming by his building (he had been hired on October 15 of that year).

dthtue.gif

He forgets his revolver which he suddenly remembers he needed....wastes time that anyone else would spend getting out of Dodge...to go and get it; ends up getting apprehended.

Seems weird.
Not really.

Many murders are weirder.

The fact that he only learned about a day or days earlier shows yes it was a crime of convenience. Some planning but not much.

How do you suppose he was going to get out of dodge?

Of course you just insist on things you cannot possibly prove or document. That's called bullshit. You are a dishonest pile of bullshit.

Jack Ruby INTERVIEW, STATMENT,
"THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW, THE TRUE FACTS..."

"I'm the only one in the background that knows the truth

Everything pertaining to what’s happening has never come to the surface.

The world will never know the true facts of what occurred, my motive.

The people had so much to gain and had such an ulterior motive for putting me in the position I’m in, will never let the true facts come above board's to the world."

Q: Are these people in very high positions Jack.

Jack Ruby: "YES."

Of course you just insist on things you cannot possibly prove or document. That's called bullshit. You are a dishonest pile of bullshit.

Jack Ruby INTERVIEW, STATMENT,
"THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW, THE TRUE FACTS..."

"I'm the only one in the background that knows the truth

Everything pertaining to what’s happening has never come to the surface.

The world will never know the true facts of what occurred, my motive.

The people had so much to gain and had such an ulterior motive for putting me in the position I’m in, will never let the true facts come above board's to the world."

Q: Are these people in very high positions Jack.

Jack Ruby: "YES."
None of which supports your claim

More fabrication

dthtue.gif

Seems weird.
/——/ No one ever accused Oswald of being smart. We’ll never know Ruby’s motivation.

More fabrication

dthtue.gif

Seems weird.
/——/ No one ever accused Oswald of being smart. We’ll never know Ruby’s motivation.

Smart is one thing...just sort of strange how those who believe that this lone nut just, one day decided to whack the President and then...two days later...a sleazy night club owner just decided on a whim to whack the guy who whacked the President.

A lot of major decisions were being made on the spur of the moment there....

More fabrication

dthtue.gif

Seems weird.
That’s the way it went down

Forum List

Back