Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

A gut shot with a hand gun is not instant death insurance. I don't believe Ruby was an assigned assassin.
You think he was just saying hello, maybe? A point blank pistol shot to the stomach is not nearly always a killing shot?

:icon_rolleyes: Okay....
Yes that is fact dummy.

A single shot to the stomach is not reliably fatal all the time
If someone wanted to silence him they did a clumsy job.

Last edited:
Ruby carried a receipt from Western Union sending money four minutes before he shot Oswald

Not the act of someone planning to assassinante him
LOL....sounds like someone taking care of last minute business to me.

Ruby said after the fact he was forced to do things against his will by very powerful men. Why do you suppose he said that?

Nobody knew when Oswald was coming down. As it was, he was already an hour late in being transferred. Why would someone planning to shoot Oswald show up after he was originally announced to be transferred and then go to Western Union ?

Ruby never said he was forced to do things against his will by powerful people....You just made that up
What he did say was he was enraged by the smirk on Oswald’s face

Actually there is no evidence of this.

They took months to finish and he did not interfere.
/---/ Except I recall the heated debates on radio and TV about LBJ pressuring the Warren Commission to reach a quick conclusion. You can deny it all you want, but I remember it clearly. Warren Commission on something that actually happened = 10 months / Mueller Investigation on something that never happened = 2 years
Assuming you did hear this ( a link would be nice ) it means nothing.
Someone somewhere debating what the government should do is not the same as the government doing it.

There is no evidence lbj interfered with the commission or rushed then to a conclusion even if some people think he should have
/---- / "Assuming you did hear this ( a link would be nice ) it means nothing."
You want links to conversations and debates I heard on the radio and TV in the 1960s. OK coming right up. Please hold your breath while I dig up the links - you moron.
iu
So in other words you have no evidence if your idiotic claim and no one pressured the wc to end early.

You are corrected dumbass
/---/"So in other words you have no evidence if your idiotic claim "
And your evidence that LBJ was hands off is posted ---- where?
It was Bobby Kennedy making demands on the autopsy and investigation
Not LBJ

A gut shot with a hand gun is not instant death insurance. I don't believe Ruby was an assigned assassin.
You think he was just saying hello, maybe? A point blank pistol shot to the stomach is not nearly always a killing shot?

:icon_rolleyes: Okay....

If he was an assassin, you'd think he would have done something a little more certain and quick. Otherwise, he leaves open the possibility of recovery.

If he was an assassin, you'd think he would have done something a little more certain and quick. Otherwise, he leaves open the possibility of recovery.
A point blank gun shot to the gut is not certain and quick?

Here, let me get the little I can't believe this guy out again. :icon_rolleyes:

A point blank gun shot to the gut is not certain and quick?

Here, let me get the little I can't believe this guy out again. :icon_rolleyes:

No, it is neither certain nor quick. A gut shot does not stop the heart or harm the lungs. Death is dependent on blood loss and organ damage, and that's dependent on what the bullet does inside the body. Have you seen too many movies where the bad guy gets shot, clutches his stomach and falls over dead?

On November 21, 1963 Oswald learned the JFK motorcade would be passing by his window at work the next day. So he went home, brought his rifle to work the next morning and fired three shots at the President. One of which blew his brains out

That is all there is
/----/ Here is a great video on the released LBJ phone conversations:

Nobody knew when Oswald was coming down. As it was, he was already an hour late in being transferred. Why would someone planning to shoot Oswald show up after he was originally announced to be transferred and then go to Western Union ?
Oswald was scheduled to be taken out of the Dallas police HQ at an earlier time. Ruby had tons of friends on the police force who kept him well informed.
A brief trip to a Western Union office across the street is not at all unreasonable if someone told Ruby Oswald would be released finally in fifteen minutes or so.

Ruby never said he was forced to do things against his will by powerful people....You just made that up
“He had no choice,” Raven said. When I asked her to explain why he “had no choice,” she replied only, “Jack had bosses, just like everyone else.”

Raven says she believes “he was instructed on what he needed to do, therefore he did it. And when the opportunity presented itself he went ahead and took it.” Ex-flame says Jack Ruby 'had no choice' but to kill Oswald - JFK Facts

"A year after his conviction, in March 1965, Ruby conducted a brief televised news conference in which he stated: "Everything pertaining to what's happening has never come to the surface. The world will never know the true facts of what occurred, my motives. The people who had so much to gain, and had such an ulterior motive for putting me in the position I'm in, will never let the true facts come above board to the world." When asked by a reporter, "Are these people in very high positions, Jack?", he responded "Yes." Jack Ruby - Wikipedia

Yeah....I made that all up. :113: As usual you are very wrong and uninformed.

It has to be by design by now. You are just a sad liar with no self respect or dignity.

No, it is neither certain nor quick. A gut shot does not stop the heart or harm the lungs. Death is dependent on blood loss and organ damage, and that's dependent on what the bullet does inside the body. Have you seen too many movies where the bad guy gets shot, clutches his stomach and falls over dead?
You are right, I confess. A guillotine or RPG would have been more quick or certain.

But given that Oswald was surrounded my Dallas police (at police HQ) and Ruby only had a moment to intercede I think he made the right choice. And indeed Oswald died shortly thereafter from his wound.
A guillotine would have been a sure give away, you see, and so difficult and awkward to get Oswald to place his head under the blade.

/----/ "If the motivation in killing JFK was to escalate the war in Vietnam…"
That's not what I meant. LBJ was an egotistical maniac. He wanted to be the center of attention. If the WC dragged on too long he couldn't move his agenda forward so he pushed them to wrap it up quickly. .

/---/ Except I recall the heated debates on radio and TV about LBJ pressuring the Warren Commission to reach a quick conclusion. You can deny it all you want, but I remember it clearly. Warren Commission on something that actually happened = 10 months / Mueller Investigation on something that never happened = 2 years
Someone somewhere debating what the government should do is not the same as the government doing it.

There is no evidence lbj interfered with the commission or rushed then to a conclusion even if some people think he should have
You want links to conversations and debates I heard on the radio and TV in the 1960s. OK coming right up. Please hold your breath while I dig up the links - you moron.
iu
So in other words you have no evidence if your idiotic claim and no one pressured the wc to end early.

/----/ There are literally thousands of google hits on LBJ and the Warren Commission. Again. I know what I heard and remember it because it was a traumatic event for the country that I lived through and followed closely. I did find a reference to a quick resolution because of the fear of nuclear war if the investigation led to the USSR as the culprit. More than this - I can not provide.

Warren Commission
The need to calm the nation was real, especially given speculation of foreign involvement in the assassination due to Oswald's prior defection to the Soviet Union. The Kennedy assassination occurred only a decade after fears of the "Communist menace" were carried to extremes by Joe McCarthy and others. The Commission resisted pressure to have it quickly affirm the FBI's report naming Oswald as the sole assassin. But it remains unrefuted that the Commission never really considered any other alternative.

In some of the phone calls that week, LBJ alluded to the possibility of 40 million Americans dying in a nuclear exchange with the Soviet Union. This fear was apparently related to the issue of Oswald’s visit to Mexico City and the allegations of Communist conspiracy emanating from that city. A phone call with Senator Russell on November 29 (listen), whom Johnson picked as one of the Commissioners, shows how LBJ used this fear to convince Chief Justice Earl Warren to serve despite Warren’s great reluctance. Another phone call, in which Hoover told Johnson about an Oswald imposter in Mexico City, has been erased - see The Fourteen Minute Gap.

Here is another source: 'Almost immediately after the assassination, Director Hoover, the Justice Department and the White House 'exerted pressure' on senior Bureau officials to ... issue a factual report supporting the conclusion that Oswald was the lone assassin. Thus, it is not surprising that, from its inception, the assassination investigation focused almost exclusively on Lee Harvey Oswald ... The pressure to issue a report that would establish Oswald as the lone assassin is reflected in internal Bureau memoranda.
Kennedys And King - Max Holland Rescues the Warren Commission and the Nation

Last edited:

iu

/----/ There are literally thousands of google hits on LBJ and the Warren Commission. Again. I know what I heard and remember it because it was a traumatic event for the country that I lived through and followed closely. I did find a reference to a quick resolution because of the fear of nuclear war if the investigation led to the USSR as the culprit. More than this - I can not provide.

Warren Commission
The need to calm the nation was real, especially given speculation of foreign involvement in the assassination due to Oswald's prior defection to the Soviet Union. The Kennedy assassination occurred only a decade after fears of the "Communist menace" were carried to extremes by Joe McCarthy and others. The Commission resisted pressure to have it quickly affirm the FBI's report naming Oswald as the sole assassin. But it remains unrefuted that the Commission never really considered any other alternative.

In some of the phone calls that week, LBJ alluded to the possibility of 40 million Americans dying in a nuclear exchange with the Soviet Union. This fear was apparently related to the issue of Oswald’s visit to Mexico City and the allegations of Communist conspiracy emanating from that city. A phone call with Senator Russell on November 29 (listen), whom Johnson picked as one of the Commissioners, shows how LBJ used this fear to convince Chief Justice Earl Warren to serve despite Warren’s great reluctance. Another phone call, in which Hoover told Johnson about an Oswald imposter in Mexico City, has been erased - see The Fourteen Minute Gap.
Yes we all know why he set up the commission

He had good reason

The point is no evidence exists of interference once it was set up.

Btw there is no evidence of an imposter

Perhaps both shootings were crimes of opportunity. Oswald didn't go out of his way to hunt down JFK and Ruby always carried a gun because he ran nightclubs. He saw a chance and shot Oswald spur of the moment. - Perhaps.
Everything I've ever studied and learned after fifty years of interest and research into the Kennedy coup tells me there was nothing happenstance about the coup and then the cover up.
No one can ever prove Lee Oswald shot the president or that Jack Ruby shot Oswald as a matter of pure opportunism. No one! Just the opposite is shown to be the case.

Ruby shot Oswald to cover a vast conspiracy among political figures at the very highest levels of government to guarantee our Cold War policies would be carried out by LBJ as Kennedy was seen by hard liners as appeasing the Soviets and threatening our world position.

Oswald was scheduled to be taken out of the Dallas police HQ at an earlier time. Ruby had tons of friends on the police force who kept him well informed.
A brief trip to a Western Union office across the street is not at all unreasonable if someone told Ruby Oswald would be released finally in fifteen minutes or so.

“He had no choice,” Raven said. When I asked her to explain why he “had no choice,” she replied only, “Jack had bosses, just like everyone else.”

Raven says she believes “he was instructed on what he needed to do, therefore he did it. And when the opportunity presented itself he went ahead and took it.” Ex-flame says Jack Ruby 'had no choice' but to kill Oswald - JFK Facts

"A year after his conviction, in March 1965, Ruby conducted a brief televised news conference in which he stated: "Everything pertaining to what's happening has never come to the surface. The world will never know the true facts of what occurred, my motives. The people who had so much to gain, and had such an ulterior motive for putting me in the position I'm in, will never let the true facts come above board to the world." When asked by a reporter, "Are these people in very high positions, Jack?", he responded "Yes." Jack Ruby - Wikipedia

Yeah....I made that all up. :113: As usual you are very wrong and uninformed.

It has to be by design by now. You are just a sad liar with no self respect or dignity.
That quote was made during his trial not after his conviction.

He maintained he acted alone until he died.

The Raven account is second hand and baseless.

Last edited:
Perhaps both shootings were crimes of opportunity. Oswald didn't go out of his way to hunt down JFK and Ruby always carried a gun because he ran nightclubs. He saw a chance and shot Oswald spur of the moment. - Perhaps.
Everything I've ever studied and learned after fifty years of interest and research into the Kennedy coup tells me there was nothing happenstance about the coup and then the cover up.
No one can ever prove Lee Oswald shot the president or that Jack Ruby shot Oswald as a matter of pure opportunism
No one!

Ruby shot Oswald to cover a vast conspiracy among political figures at the very highest levels of government to guarantee our Cold War policies would be carried out by LBJ as Kennedy was seen by hard liners as appeasing the Soviets and threatening our world position.
Wrong.

The evidence is clear Oswald acted alone and shit Kennedy

There is no evidence of a coup and you have not studied or researched the assassination in an intelligent manner.

iu

Warren Commission

He had good reason

/----/
Except for this evidence that I posted above: 'Almost immediately after the assassination, Director Hoover, the Justice Department and the White House 'exerted pressure' on senior Bureau officials to ... issue a factual report supporting the conclusion that Oswald was the lone assassin.

iu

Warren Commission

He had good reason

/----/
Except for this evidence that I posted above: 'Almost immediately after the assassination, Director Hoover, the Justice Department and the White House 'exerted pressure' on senior Bureau officials to ... issue a factual report supporting the conclusion that Oswald was the lone assassin.
Yes and they had good reason for that.

Many thought that the Soviets or Cubans had killed Kennedy

Which could lead to a nuclear war.

They wanted to prove oswalds guilt because he did act alone and the hysteria needed to be calmed down

No evidence of conspiracy

You are right, I confess. A guillotine or RPG would have been more quick or certain.

But given that Oswald was surrounded my Dallas police (at police HQ) and Ruby only had a moment to intercede I think he made the right choice. And indeed Oswald died shortly thereafter from his wound.
A guillotine would have been a sure give away, you see, and so difficult and awkward to get Oswald to place his head under the blade.

Or a shot slightly higher, to the heart area, or a knife to the throat (he was able to get pretty close as it is). There are many better, faster means of killing that don't involve stupid. The bottom line remains that, if the government was really out to kill JFK and silence Oswald, they choose spectacularly inept ways to do it.

Or a shot slightly higher, to the heart area, or a knife to the throat (he was able to get pretty close as it is). There are many better, faster means of killing that don't involve stupid. The bottom line remains that, if the government was really out to kill JFK and silence Oswald, they choose spectacularly inept ways to do it.
If Oswald were part of a plot to kill Kennedy he never would have been arrested

They would have killed him and left his body in the tsbd by the rifle.

Letting him live two days talking to cops and reporters and family could not have been allowed.

Even more so for ruby ruby who lived on for years

They would have had to immediately silence him and probably who ever killed him and so on.

They were really out to silence Oswald and end any possibility of a trial in Texas. No ifs about it.
Nobody said they were the Masters of the Universe with regards to their coup. The cover up was spectacularly inept in many ways and except for a small hard core of brain damaged or emotionally crippled supporters of the Warren Commission (like the guy who started this thread) the citizenry has always not had any faith in the government's explanation of things.

If Ruby had failed to murder Oswald you can bet your ass that the CIA would have stepped in and given Lee a sudden case of cancer, just like the one Ruby got or finished him in some other way. That's what they do.
But Ruby carried out a Mob hit. You can say it wasn't the most effective method but look who died.
Duh.....

Forum List

Back