Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

No holes

Oswald read in the paper that JFK would be driving past his office window
So he went home, got his gun and fired three shots
The third shot blew JFKs brains out

Hasn’t been refuted in 50 years
Of course it has, liar. Over and over again.
It never has been and you are the liar

You nor anyone else has even read it much less refuted it.

The one with the pristine scalp over it?
Yes. The exit wound that was hidden after Kennedy's body was kidnapped from Parkland Hospital in Dallas
so a real autopsy could not be performed (which was a blatantly illegal act).

A patch and cover up job was carried out while the president's body was traveling from Parkland to Bethesda. The "autopsy" (a show for the brass) was put on and a corpsman who assisted has testified to as much.
Dead bodies cannot be kidnapped.moron

The autopsy was legitimate and jot a show for the brass.

There was no alteration to the body as you claim.

Should I post this again? Usually the word of a Warren Commission expert consultant is good enough for you monkey brained cowards.
/---/ The story at the time was LBJ wanted to wrap up the investigation as quickly as possible so the nation could move on AND he could enact his Great Society and escalate Vietnam.

The problem with that line of thinking is this: If the motivation in killing JFK was to escalate the war in Vietnam…why not go into Cuba? Seems like that would have been an easier war to fight and win.
/----/ "If the motivation in killing JFK was to escalate the war in Vietnam…"
That's not what I meant. LBJ was an egotistical maniac. He wanted to be the center of attention. If the WC dragged on too long he couldn't move his agenda forward so he pushed them to wrap it up quickly. .
Actually there is no evidence of this.

They took months to finish and he did not interfere.

Oswald received no help in his assasination of JFK

$19.95 weapon and needed bus fare to escape
Only had $180 to his name

It was an impressive shot from that windowless 2nd story break room, where he was seen a few minutes before and 90 seconds after the assassination.

He was on the 6th floor when he killed JFK. That is where they found his rifle. With his palm print.

There is no evidence that proves he was on the 6th floor at the time. A latent palm print on the underside of the barrel, under the wooden stock only proves at some point he had the stock off the rifle. There were no fingerprints on the weapon.
Yes it proves he was there as t do the prints on the shell casings

Witnesses placed him there shortly before the shooting.

Should I post this again? Usually the word of a Warren Commission expert consultant is good enough for you monkey brained cowards.
/---/ The story at the time was LBJ wanted to wrap up the investigation as quickly as possible so the nation could move on AND he could enact his Great Society and escalate Vietnam.

The problem with that line of thinking is this: If the motivation in killing JFK was to escalate the war in Vietnam…why not go into Cuba? Seems like that would have been an easier war to fight and win.
That's not what I meant. LBJ was an egotistical maniac. He wanted to be the center of attention. If the WC dragged on too long he couldn't move his agenda forward so he pushed them to wrap it up quickly. .

/---/ Except I recall the heated debates on radio and TV about LBJ pressuring the Warren Commission to reach a quick conclusion. You can deny it all you want, but I remember it clearly. Warren Commission on something that actually happened = 10 months / Mueller Investigation on something that never happened = 2 years

Too bad someone (ahem, cough) let FBI and police informer Jack Ruby wander around the Dallas police garage with a pistol when Lee Oswald was being transferred to a jail cell so Ruby could silence Oswald forever letting the Warren Commission's fake narrative stand unopposed in the public's mind.

It stands out like a sore thumb that the Warren Commission presented a one sided prosecution of Oswald with no chance for rebuttal or cross examination from the defense and if Oswald had gone to trial in Dallas (because that would be the venue as killing the president was not a federal crime in 1963) history might be completely different if the prosecution had to prove their case and Oswald in open court could testify as to his ties with the CIA and military intelligence itself and what he knew of the plot to murder the president.

Of course it's absolutely self evident the government could not allow that to happen.

Did Lee Harvey Oswald Get a Fair Trial? : The JFK Assassination

Too bad someone (ahem, cough) let FBI and police informer Jack Ruby wander around the Dallas police garage with a pistol when Lee Oswald was being transferred to a jail cell so Ruby could silence Oswald forever letting the Warren Commission's fake narrative stand unopposed in the public's mind.

It stands out like a sore thumb that the Warren Commission presented a one sided prosecution of Oswald with no chance for rebuttal or cross examination from the defense and if Oswald had gone to trial in Dallas (because that would be the venue as killing the president was not a federal crime in 1963) history might be completely different if the prosecution had to prove their case and Oswald in open court could testify as to his ties with the CIA and military intelligence itself and what he knew of the plot to murder the president.

Of course it's absolutely self evident the government could not allow that to happen.

/---/ In those days, there was no hysterical fear of guns. Students could bring guns to school for safety training. You could carry a firearm onto a commercial plane as long as you handed it over to the captain. Jack Ruby was well known to the Dallas police dept and had free access to just about anywhere he wanted to go.

Think about walking into office buildings in NYC before the first WTC attack then how it got even worse after 9/11.

A gut shot with a hand gun is not instant death insurance. I don't believe Ruby was an assigned assassin.

It is not self evident.

Ruby did not wander around.

He only arrived minutes or even seconds before Oswald emerged

Oswald talked to many including the media for two days.

It was not an attempt to silence him it was vigilante justice by one deranged man against another deranged man.

/---/ Except I recall the heated debates on radio and TV about LBJ pressuring the Warren Commission to reach a quick conclusion. You can deny it all you want, but I remember it clearly. Warren Commission on something that actually happened = 10 months / Mueller Investigation on something that never happened = 2 years
Assuming you did hear this ( a link would be nice ) it means nothing.
Someone somewhere debating what the government should do is not the same as the government doing it.

There is no evidence lbj interfered with the commission or rushed then to a conclusion even if some people think he should have

CE399.pg_.gif

The bullet was clearly deformed; your attempt to hide the facts only serves to underscore how flimsy your conspiracy theory is

View attachment 247576 View attachment 247576

Please look at the bullets pictured below. Notice one thing about them that your bullet doesn't have? Deformation to the tip. Your bullet was squashed from the side. It didn't impact anything.

recovered-bullets.jpg

Bullet tumbled and was deformed by impacting on the side.

No deformation of the tip means no impact. Bullet can only tumble after it has hit something. That's kind of a law of physics thing. Further, Carcano ammunition is notoriously weak, had it tumbled it would also have bent almost in half. Every round that I have ever fired of Carcano ammunition is all the same. It takes very little impact to deform the tip. I even fired one into a forensic bullet trap once (they slow the bullet in such a way as to minimize damage so that rifling marks can be inspected) and the tip was deformed by that light impact.
It did hit something it hit the soft tissue of Kennedy and connally before striking bone.

This is why it began to tumble without significant damage.

It then hit bone with the back end first which is why the back end is deformed rather than the tip.

This is why your comparison to other bullets is not a valid comparison they were all fired directly at dense bone .

Ruby carried a receipt from Western Union sending money four minutes before he shot Oswald

Not the act of someone planning to assassinante him

Someone somewhere debating what the government should do is not the same as the government doing it.

There is no evidence lbj interfered with the commission or rushed then to a conclusion even if some people think he should have
/---- / "Assuming you did hear this ( a link would be nice ) it means nothing."
You want links to conversations and debates I heard on the radio and TV in the 1960s. OK coming right up. Please hold your breath while I dig up the links - you moron.
iu

Ruby carried a receipt from Western Union sending money four minutes before he shot Oswald

LOL....sounds like someone taking care of last minute business to me.

Ruby said after the fact he was forced to do things against his will by very powerful men. Why do you suppose he said that?

You want links to conversations and debates I heard on the radio and TV in the 1960s. OK coming right up. Please hold your breath while I dig up the links - you moron.
iu
So in other words you have no evidence if your idiotic claim and no one pressured the wc to end early.

You are corrected dumbass

/---/ Perhaps both shootings were crimes of opportunity. Oswald didn't go out of his way to hunt down JFK and Ruby always carried a gun because he ran nightclubs. He saw a chance and shot Oswald spur of the moment. - Perhaps.

LOL....sounds like someone taking care of last minute business to me.

Ruby said after the fact he was forced to do things against his will by very powerful men. Why do you suppose he said that?
No he never did.

He maintained he acted alone until he died.

iu
So in other words you have no evidence if your idiotic claim and no one pressured the wc to end early.

/---/"So in other words you have no evidence if your idiotic claim "
And your evidence that LBJ was hands off is posted ---- where?

A gut shot with a hand gun is not instant death insurance. I don't believe Ruby was an assigned assassin.
You think he was just saying hello, maybe? A point blank pistol shot to the stomach is not nearly always a killing shot?

:icon_rolleyes: Okay....

iu

/---/"So in other words you have no evidence if your idiotic claim "
And your evidence that LBJ was hands off is posted ---- where?
That claim is a negative you fool.

One cannot prove a negative

The burden is on you to support the claim not the other way around.

You are not very bright kiddoe.

Forum List

Back