Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

Oswald received no help in his assasination of JFK

$19.95 weapon and needed bus fare to escape
Only had $180 to his name

Irrelevant.

So if he were rich and had a car, you’d feel differently about his acting alone?
He desperately needed transportation

Someone who was assisting in the assasination would have provided it
The fact that he ended up taking a bus supports the theory that he was on his own

He probably knew he was being set up as the fall guy by then.
/—-/ Read this if you haven’t already: https://www.amazon.com/Killing-Kenn...&sprefix=killing+kennedy&sr=8-2&tag=ff0d01-20

It was an impressive shot from that windowless 2nd story break room, where he was seen a few minutes before and 90 seconds after the assassination.

He was on the 6th floor when he killed JFK. That is where they found his rifle. With his palm print.

There is no evidence that proves he was on the 6th floor at the time. A latent palm print on the underside of the barrel, under the wooden stock only proves at some point he had the stock off the rifle. There were no fingerprints on the weapon.
<sarcasm on>
And someone broke into his residence, stole the gun, smuggled it into the place where he worked, shot JFK, exited the building without being seen, and THEN forced Oswald to leave the building, go home, get his revolver, shoot a cop, go into a movie theater without paying.

Yeah…I see the logic. <sarcasm off>

Irrelevant.

So if he were rich and had a car, you’d feel differently about his acting alone?

The fact that he ended up taking a bus supports the theory that he was on his own

I tell you what….

You and I are sitting in a bar one night having a few and I see that you’re really pissed at someone whom I don’t like either. Lets say…Tom Brady. You say you have a plan to kill Tom Brady. I don’t want to see Brady on the field either but don’t necessarily want to risk my freedom, my conscience, and eternal damnation to make it happen.

So you tell me you’re going to kill Tom. I say, fine and tell you I’ll provide you the get-away car and promise you safe passage to Katmandu or wherever.

One of four things will happen after that.
  1. You kill Tom Brady and get away. I get what I wanted. You’re on the run forever. I don’t care.
  2. You kill Tom Brady and don’t get away I get what I wanted. You’re in jail. I don’t care.
  3. You sober up and nothing happens. I don’t get what I wanted but life remains the same
  4. You try to kill Brady but miss. I don’t get what I wanted but life remains the same
Irregardless of the outcome, I break even.

I think something like this happened with LHO except it was arranged at the embassies in Mexico City he visited before killing JFK.

Irrelevant.

Oswald received no assistance either before or after the assasination

Any fall guy would insist on money for his family, a decent sniper weapon and some means of escape

Oswald got none of it

Irrelevant.

I tell you what….

You and I are sitting in a bar one night having a few and I see that you’re really pissed at someone whom I don’t like either. Lets say…Tom Brady. You say you have a plan to kill Tom Brady. I don’t want to see Brady on the field either but don’t necessarily want to risk my freedom, my conscience, and eternal damnation to make it happen.

So you tell me you’re going to kill Tom. I say, fine and tell you I’ll provide you the get-away car and promise you safe passage to Katmandu or wherever.

One of four things will happen after that.
  1. You kill Tom Brady and get away. I get what I wanted. You’re on the run forever. I don’t care.
  2. You kill Tom Brady and don’t get away I get what I wanted. You’re in jail. I don’t care.
  3. You sober up and nothing happens. I don’t get what I wanted but life remains the same
  4. You try to kill Brady but miss. I don’t get what I wanted but life remains the same
Irregardless of the outcome, I break even.

I think something like this happened with LHO except it was arranged at the embassies in Mexico City he visited before killing JFK.
You asking me out?
Cool...where you want to meet?

Irrelevant.

Oswald received no assistance either before or after the assasination

Any fall guy would insist on money for his family, a decent sniper weapon and some means of escape

Oswald got none of it

True. He received no assistance. He may have been promised assistance.
Its pretty much the only thing that would explain his going home to get his revolver instead of having it beforehand. Something changed after he shot Kennedy.

CE399.pg_.gif
Should I post this again? Usually the word of a Warren Commission expert consultant is good enough for you monkey brained cowards.

The bullet was clearly deformed; your attempt to hide the facts only serves to underscore how flimsy your conspiracy theory is

View attachment 247576 View attachment 247576

Please look at the bullets pictured below. Notice one thing about them that your bullet doesn't have? Deformation to the tip. Your bullet was squashed from the side. It didn't impact anything.

recovered-bullets.jpg

Bullet tumbled and was deformed by impacting on the side.

You can count on Warren Commission quislings to act like your evidence doesn't exist.
After 50 years, it is obvious the Warren Commission got it right

No contradictory evidence has surfaced that would indicate anyone other than Oswald did the shooting

Your statement only makes sense when you ignore the very obvious counters that have been presented here. Absent real evidence on your side, all you are doing is plugging your ears with your fingers and going "lalalalalalala"
/——/ I was 12 when JFK was shot. I always wondered about the grassy knoll shooter. My brother went to Dallas and saw the view from the adjoining window. He was Army and said it’s easy shot to make for a military guy.
View attachment 259056

Really hard to hit someone in the thigh standing alongside the car though.
/---/ I know, the rumors were flying left and right and the WC didn't even consider it. Theory was the grassy knoll shooter was the back up if Oswald missed or didn't show up. I'm not saying I buy into it - it's just part of the wild conspiracies flaying around.

Have you ever stood near a person who had a firearm and they fired it unexpectedly? Normal people jump. Every time. Abraham Zapruder was filming just a few yards from the position a person would would be if they fired from the grassy knoll. Did the Zapruder film jerk? It did not, because there was no shot from the grassy knoll. Even the last conspiracy theory admits that the shots came from behind and that the killing shot came from the Secret Service car behind the President's car.

After 50 years, it is obvious the Warren Commission got it right

No contradictory evidence has surfaced that would indicate anyone other than Oswald did the shooting

Your statement only makes sense when you ignore the very obvious counters that have been presented here. Absent real evidence on your side, all you are doing is plugging your ears with your fingers and going "lalalalalalala"
/——/ I was 12 when JFK was shot. I always wondered about the grassy knoll shooter. My brother went to Dallas and saw the view from the adjoining window. He was Army and said it’s easy shot to make for a military guy.
View attachment 259056

/---/ I know, the rumors were flying left and right and the WC didn't even consider it. Theory was the grassy knoll shooter was the back up if Oswald missed or didn't show up. I'm not saying I buy into it - it's just part of the wild conspiracies flaying around.

Have you ever stood near a person who had a firearm and they fired it unexpectedly? Normal people jump. Every time. Abraham Zapruder was filming just a few yards from the position a person would would be if they fired from the grassy knoll. Did the Zapruder film jerk? It did not, because there was no shot from the grassy knoll. Even the last conspiracy theory admits that the shots came from behind and that the killing shot came from the Secret Service car behind the President's car.

Good point. Although Cellcrock wasn't sponsoring the conclusion, just entering it into the discussion.

View attachment 259056

Good point. Although Cellcrock wasn't sponsoring the conclusion, just entering it into the discussion.

Ok. But, I tire of the "conspiracy theory" crowd and their stupidity. Although they have enthusiasm, they no facts.

View attachment 259056

Ok. But, I tire of the "conspiracy theory" crowd and their stupidity. Although they have enthusiasm, they no facts.

As you know, I'm sort of a member of that crowd as far as Oswald's influence goes. The "lone nut" theory doesn't seem to hold water with me since we have more nuts than ever and more guns available than ever and the guns we do have available are much, much, MUCH more powerful than Oswald's. So I'm a member of that crowd to some extent. That being said, I also tire of the ridiculous theories about multiple shooters, false pictures, two oswalds, etc...

As you know, I'm sort of a member of that crowd as far as Oswald's influence goes. The "lone nut" theory doesn't seem to hold water with me since we have more nuts than ever and more guns available than ever and the guns we do have available are much, much, MUCH more powerful than Oswald's. So I'm a member of that crowd to some extent. That being said, I also tire of the ridiculous theories about multiple shooters, false pictures, two oswalds, etc...
/——/ I’ve heard them since 1963. BTW there were plenty of powerful guns available to Oswald. He spent the equivalent of $259 for the WWII rifle.

/——/ I’ve heard them since 1963. BTW there were plenty of powerful guns available to Oswald. He spent the equivalent of $259 for the WWII rifle.

Yep. He was an eager small timer. Corey Lowendowski with a more violent bend. Exactly someone who is programmable

CE399.pg_.gif
Should I post this again? Usually the word of a Warren Commission expert consultant is good enough for you monkey brained cowards.

The bullet was clearly deformed; your attempt to hide the facts only serves to underscore how flimsy your conspiracy theory is

Please look at the bullets pictured below. Notice one thing about them that your bullet doesn't have? Deformation to the tip. Your bullet was squashed from the side. It didn't impact anything.

recovered-bullets.jpg

No deformation of the tip means no impact. Bullet can only tumble after it has hit something. That's kind of a law of physics thing. Further, Carcano ammunition is notoriously weak, had it tumbled it would also have bent almost in half. Every round that I have ever fired of Carcano ammunition is all the same. It takes very little impact to deform the tip. I even fired one into a forensic bullet trap once (they slow the bullet in such a way as to minimize damage so that rifling marks can be inspected) and the tip was deformed by that light impact.

Last edited:
CE399.pg_.gif

recovered-bullets.jpg

No deformation of the tip means no impact. Bullet can only tumble after it has hit something. That's kind of a law of physics thing. Further, Carcano ammunition is notoriously weak, had it tumbled it would also have bent almost in half. Every round that I have ever fired of Carcano ammunition is all the same. It takes very little impact to deform the tip. I even fired one into a forensic bullet trap once (they slow the bullet in such a way as to minimize damage so that rifling marks can be inspected) and the tip was deformed by that light impact.

Using Modern Ballistics to Crack 'Cold Case JFK'

The gaping exit wound in the back of JFK's head broke the case over fifty years ago.

1,400...that's the number of witnesses with some connection to the JFK coup who died
mysterious, unnatural and untimely deaths (like Dorthy Kilgallen, for instance).

In any given year, only one unnatural death would be expected in a random group of 1,400.

The probability that at least 15 of 1,400 randomly-selected individuals would die unnaturally is 1 in 167 TRILLION (mathematical proof below).

In the 3 years following the assassination, there were at least 33 unnatural deaths (only 2 would normally be expected).

The probability is 1.4E-33 or 1 714,705,498,316,173,300,000,000,000,000,000

The odds of at least 33 UNNATURAL deaths of 1400 in a THREE year interval is 1 in 137 TRILLION TRILLION.

Last edited:
The one with the pristine scalp over it?
Yes. The exit wound that was hidden after Kennedy's body was kidnapped from Parkland Hospital in Dallas
so a real autopsy could not be performed (which was a blatantly illegal act).

A patch and cover up job was carried out while the president's body was traveling from Parkland to Bethesda. The "autopsy" (a show for the brass) was put on and a corpsman who assisted has testified to as much.

Forum List

Back