Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

CE399.pg_.gif
Should I post this again? Usually the word of a Warren Commission expert consultant is good enough for you monkey brained cowards.

The bullet was clearly deformed; your attempt to hide the facts only serves to underscore how flimsy your conspiracy theory is

View attachment 247576 View attachment 247576

Please look at the bullets pictured below. Notice one thing about them that your bullet doesn't have? Deformation to the tip. Your bullet was squashed from the side. It didn't impact anything.

recovered-bullets.jpg

Once the bullet passed through JFK it began tumbling.

Oswald received no help in his assasination of JFK

$19.95 weapon and needed bus fare to escape
Only had $180 to his name

It was an impressive shot from that windowless 2nd story break room, where he was seen a few minutes before and 90 seconds after the assassination.

He was on the 6th floor when he killed JFK. That is where they found his rifle. With his palm print.

CE399.pg_.gif
Should I post this again? Usually the word of a Warren Commission expert consultant is good enough for you monkey brained cowards.
/---/ The story at the time was LBJ wanted to wrap up the investigation as quickly as possible so the nation could move on AND he could enact his Great Society and escalate Vietnam. To the jokers who marked my post funny. Hey dopes - I lived through all of this for years. I read the news stories, magazine articles, and TV reposts. You weren't even born then.

Last edited:
Please look at the bullets pictured below. Notice one thing about them that your bullet doesn't have? Deformation to the tip. Your bullet was squashed from the side. It didn't impact anything.
You can count on Warren Commission quislings to act like your evidence doesn't exist.
After 50 years, it is obvious the Warren Commission got it right

No contradictory evidence has surfaced that would indicate anyone other than Oswald did the shooting

Your statement only makes sense when you ignore the very obvious counters that have been presented here. Absent real evidence on your side, all you are doing is plugging your ears with your fingers and going "lalalalalalala"
Nothing that can pass the common sense test

There was no magic bullet
Oswald did the shooting
He received no help

I have asked repeatedly.....after 50 years, there is no evidence Oswald received help

And there are enough holes in the theory, and enough, actual, real evidence to question the claim that he acted alone, that you must engage in a belief system similar to a religious cult, to adhere to your belief system.
No holes

Oswald read in the paper that JFK would be driving past his office window
So he went home, got his gun and fired three shots
The third shot blew JFKs brains out

Hasn’t been refuted in 50 years

/---/ The story at the time was LBJ wanted to wrap up the investigation as quickly as possible so the nation could move on AND he could enact his Great Society and escalate Vietnam.

The problem with that line of thinking is this: If the motivation in killing JFK was to escalate the war in Vietnam…why not go into Cuba? Seems like that would have been an easier war to fight and win.

You can count on Warren Commission quislings to act like your evidence doesn't exist.

No contradictory evidence has surfaced that would indicate anyone other than Oswald did the shooting

Your statement only makes sense when you ignore the very obvious counters that have been presented here. Absent real evidence on your side, all you are doing is plugging your ears with your fingers and going "lalalalalalala"
/——/ I was 12 when JFK was shot. I always wondered about the grassy knoll shooter. My brother went to Dallas and saw the view from the adjoining window. He was Army and said it’s easy shot to make for a military guy.
View attachment 259056

Really hard to hit someone in the thigh standing alongside the car though.

/——/ I was 12 when JFK was shot. I always wondered about the grassy knoll shooter. My brother went to Dallas and saw the view from the adjoining window. He was Army and said it’s easy shot to make for a military guy.
View attachment 259056

Really hard to hit someone in the thigh standing alongside the car though.
/---/ I know, the rumors were flying left and right and the WC didn't even consider it. Theory was the grassy knoll shooter was the back up if Oswald missed or didn't show up. I'm not saying I buy into it - it's just part of the wild conspiracies flaying around.

No holes

Of course it has, liar. Over and over again.

/---/ The story at the time was LBJ wanted to wrap up the investigation as quickly as possible so the nation could move on AND he could enact his Great Society and escalate Vietnam.

The problem with that line of thinking is this: If the motivation in killing JFK was to escalate the war in Vietnam…why not go into Cuba? Seems like that would have been an easier war to fight and win.
/----/ "If the motivation in killing JFK was to escalate the war in Vietnam…"
That's not what I meant. LBJ was an egotistical maniac. He wanted to be the center of attention. If the WC dragged on too long he couldn't move his agenda forward so he pushed them to wrap it up quickly. .

I heard that the Russians were involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
/----/ And the Cubans - and the Mafia, and LBJ himself....
10 Conspiracy Theories About the JFK Assassination

I don't know how old you are, but let's assume 9/11 was the event to you that the JFK assassination was to me. In 50 years you're going to hear young people recount things you know are not true because you were there or at least witnessed it on TV. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited:

Oswald did the shooting
He received no help

I have asked repeatedly.....after 50 years, there is no evidence Oswald received help

And there are enough holes in the theory, and enough, actual, real evidence to question the claim that he acted alone, that you must engage in a belief system similar to a religious cult, to adhere to your belief system.
No holes

/---/ And I hear this conspiracy about 20 years ago:
Lee Harvey Oswald's Little Green Book Suggests that JFK wasn ...
Lee Harvey Oswald’s Little Green Book Suggests that JFK wasn't the primary target
More meaningfully, why is Oswald's little green book, which is in the National Archives, missing that pivotal page? In a community college class, he has been teaching for many years, retired Special Agent Howard has maintained his view of the assassination - Connally was Oswald's target, not Kennedy.

While there, Howard found a little green address book and on the 17th page under the heading “I WILL KILL”, Oswald listed four men: Edwin Walker, a right-wing general; an FBI agent named James Hosty; Vice President Richard Nixon; and John Connally, the governor of Texas. Oswald had sketched a dagger, through Connally’s name with drops of blood dripping downward. Nixon was in Dallas but left the day before JFK arrived. so his target changed.

Irrelevant.

So if he were rich and had a car, you’d feel differently about his acting alone?
He desperately needed transportation

Someone who was assisting in the assasination would have provided it
The fact that he ended up taking a bus supports the theory that he was on his own

It was an impressive shot from that windowless 2nd story break room, where he was seen a few minutes before and 90 seconds after the assassination.

He was on the 6th floor when he killed JFK. That is where they found his rifle. With his palm print.

There is no evidence that proves he was on the 6th floor at the time. A latent palm print on the underside of the barrel, under the wooden stock only proves at some point he had the stock off the rifle. There were no fingerprints on the weapon.

I heard that the Russians were involved.

/----/ And the Cubans - and the Mafia, and LBJ himself....
10 Conspiracy Theories About the JFK Assassination

I don't know how old you are, but let's assume 9/11 was the event to you that the JFK assassination was to me. In 50 years you're going to hear young people recount things you know are true because you were there or at least witnessed it on TV. That's all I'm saying.

I’m breaking balls. Surprised that Don was not pulled into this. The kids of today don’t give a shit about anything, unless it pays a lot of money for doing nothing.

Oswald did the shooting
He received no help

No holes

Lee Harvey Oswald’s Little Green Book Suggests that JFK wasn't the primary target
More meaningfully, why is Oswald's little green book, which is in the National Archives, missing that pivotal page? In a community college class, he has been teaching for many years, retired Special Agent Howard has maintained his view of the assassination - Connally was Oswald's target, not Kennedy.

While there, Howard found a little green address book and on the 17th page under the heading “I WILL KILL”, Oswald listed four men: Edwin Walker, a right-wing general; an FBI agent named James Hosty; Vice President Richard Nixon; and John Connally, the governor of Texas. Oswald had sketched a dagger, through Connally’s name with drops of blood dripping downward. Nixon was in Dallas but left the day before JFK arrived. so his target changed.
Connaly?
That is ridiculous

He had two clear shots at Connally and chose JFK

There is no evidence that proves he was on the 6th floor at the time. A latent palm print on the underside of the barrel, under the wooden stock only proves at some point he had the stock off the rifle. There were no fingerprints on the weapon.
His weapon, with his palm print

Supports him being on the sixth floor

Irrelevant.

So if he were rich and had a car, you’d feel differently about his acting alone?
He desperately needed transportation

Someone who was assisting in the assasination would have provided it
The fact that he ended up taking a bus supports the theory that he was on his own

He probably knew he was being set up as the fall guy by then.

Oswald did the shooting
He received no help

No holes

Connaly?
That is ridiculous

He had two clear shots at Connally and chose JFK
/——/ I’m just posting the theories I’ve read over the last 50 years. I’m not saying I believe them.

Forum List

Back