Warning to all Conservatives. Check your ballots before you hit confirm to vote!

Block The Vote - Investors.com

The Democrats will pull any trick to keep from losing power including stealing the vote like they tried to do in 2000.

When you vote, before you hit confirm, read that damn paper ballot, and make sure your real vote gets recorded.

Democrats are pulling shenanigans to try and stop the vote.

Actually, your thread title is good advice for any voter....I'm surprised that you think the Conservatives need to be reminded to do what is simply good common sense. Are you implying that Conservative voters are stupid?

It requires some thought to realize that such warnings directed at conservatives only suggest a lack of intelligence of conservatives, so I doubt the implication was deliberate.

But it's there, just the same:lol:

You are right. My system here doesn't give you a detailed confirmation of your votes so it is a little shaky. I know my vote was entered properly on the actual ballot but as far as the machine goes,who knows? It just says 'Thank You For Voting' after the ballots are entered. It doesn't give you a detailed list confiming your votes. It is tricky.

You are right. My system here doesn't give you a detailed confirmation of your votes so it is a little shaky. I know my vote was entered properly on the actual ballot but as far as the machine goes,who knows? It just says 'Thank You For Voting' after the ballots are entered. It doesn't give you a detailed list confiming your votes. It is tricky.

It depends on what kind of voting machine.

I know here in Ohio, there is supposed to be a paper ballot that comes out after you vote. I'm going to personally check it after I vote to make sure it tallies the votes accurately.

However, our electronic voting machines allow you to review all your votes before you hit confirm to make sure they ARE what you wanted.

I always review before I hit confirm.

With all the reports of shenanigans going on in various states, it's just a good idea to advise everyone to check those ballots before you hit confirm. ;)

It depends on what kind of voting machine.

I know here in Ohio, there is supposed to be a paper ballot that comes out after you vote. I'm going to personally check it after I vote to make sure it tallies the votes accurately.

However, our electronic voting machines allow you to review all your votes before you hit confirm to make sure they ARE what you wanted.

I always review before I hit confirm.

With all the reports of shenanigans going on in various states, it's just a good idea to advise everyone to check those ballots before you hit confirm. ;)

Yea no paper confirmation here. The machine just says 'Thank You For Voting' and that's that. I know my ballot was filled out properly but as far as the machine goes,who knows? It is tricky.

Yea no paper confirmation here. The machine just says 'Thank You For Voting' and that's that. I know my ballot was filled out properly but as far as the machine goes,who knows? It is tricky.

I hate the new electronic machines.... I just dont trust them.

With all the hackers out there.
Either side could be guilty, but 99.9% more likely by the left. :eusa_whistle:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

what fucking assholes to claim what you did to the dems through several of the last few elections.

You didnt believe it then , why all the sudden do you belive this without a shred of proof?

(CrossPost to ERD) THE UNANSWERED QUESTION: WHO REALLY WON IN 2004? - Democratic Underground

According to the vote tabulators, in the 2004 presidential election George W. Bush won a stunning victory that defied all odds, particularly those applied by unbiased statisticians. He won despite trailing in most state and national polls. He won despite an approval rating of less than 50%, usually the death knell for an incumbent presidential candidate. He won despite trailing in the three National Exit Polls three timelines from 4pm to 12:22 am (13047 respondents) by a steady 48%-51%, miraculously winning the final exit poll (with only 613 additional respondents, totaling 13,660). This poll was “weighted” (altered) to meet the reported election result on the assumption that the reported result was accurate -- quite an assumption. The final poll showed a stunning reversal of the Kerry 51%-48% poll margin, which had been measured consistently all day by the same polling group: major news/networks and polling firm Edison-Mitofsky.

(CrossPost to ERD) THE UNANSWERED QUESTION: WHO REALLY WON IN 2004? - Democratic Underground

According to the vote tabulators, in the 2004 presidential election George W. Bush won a stunning victory that defied all odds, particularly those applied by unbiased statisticians. He won despite trailing in most state and national polls. He won despite an approval rating of less than 50%, usually the death knell for an incumbent presidential candidate. He won despite trailing in the three National Exit Polls three timelines from 4pm to 12:22 am (13047 respondents) by a steady 48%-51%, miraculously winning the final exit poll (with only 613 additional respondents, totaling 13,660). This poll was “weighted” (altered) to meet the reported election result on the assumption that the reported result was accurate -- quite an assumption. The final poll showed a stunning reversal of the Kerry 51%-48% poll margin, which had been measured consistently all day by the same polling group: major news/networks and polling firm Edison-Mitofsky.

The winguts are reaping what they've sown. After years of ignoring the mounting evidence of electoral fraud, in spite of the RNC's being under a court ordered consent decree for systematically engaging in electoral fraud, the wingnuts are shocked...SHOCKED, I say...to learn the electronic voting machines are subject to fraud.

It's the only way they can keep pretending that it always benefits democrats.

The Democrats will pull any trick to keep from losing power including stealing the vote like they tried to do in 2000.

When you vote, before you hit confirm, read that damn paper ballot, and make sure your real vote gets recorded.

Investors.com??? Please.
And your problem with them is what, exactly?

I suppose idiots like you don't check the news too often. It's all over, but don't let that keep you from letting all know what a complete idiot you are.

If you were so damned smart you would discuss the topics a little more and not use every thread to show off your trash mouth. And I am not questioning what Investors.com is!! It's just that their credibility is nothing I would brag about. Can't you follow that?? Stop concentrating on what nasty thing you're going to say, and try to give more thought to your answers.

Investors.com??? Please.
And your problem with them is what, exactly?

I suppose idiots like you don't check the news too often. It's all over, but don't let that keep you from letting all know what a complete idiot you are.

If you were so damned smart you would discuss the topics a little more and not use every thread to show off your trash mouth. And I am not questioning what Investors.com is!! It's just that their credibility is nothing I would brag about. Can't you follow that?? Stop concentrating on what nasty thing you're going to say, and try to give more thought to your answers.
Idiot.

Do a quick check into who does the servicing on most Voting machines and you will find SEIU and other union workers doing it.

hmmmm

The Democrat plan is this - in places where they expect to lose, they're rigging the machines to simply switch the results,

all the Republican votes will switch to Democrat, all the Democrat to Republican, so voila!!

a Democrat loss in that district becomes a win!!!

But you cons can outsmart that...I'm giving you a hot tip here so pay attention...

...vote Democrat! The old double switch!! Yes! then your vote will get switched to Republican! And you'll win!!!

(you didn't hear it from me, eh? wink wink)

This needs to stay at the top for the next week...

It's good for all voters to double check but especially Republicans.

And Democrats wonder why Independents are leaving them in droves. This plus Harry Reid having to bribe voters with free food and gift cards.... That should tell you all you need to know.

Everyone should CHECK their ballot 3 times before turning it in. If you make a mistake you can always ask for another ballot.

But--from what I "heard" in Nevada a woman was using an electronic machine and her ballot was already checked for Harry Reid--so be very careful when using electronic (atm) machines to cast your vote. That's why I always prefer the paper ballot.

This needs to stay at the top for the next week...

It's good for all voters to double check but especially Republicans.

And Democrats wonder why Independents are leaving them in droves. This plus Harry Reid having to bribe voters with free food and gift cards.... That should tell you all you need to know.

Everyone should CHECK their ballot 3 times before turning it in. If you make a mistake you can always ask for another ballot.

But--from what I "heard" in Nevada a woman was using an electronic machine and her ballot was already checked for Harry Reid--so be very careful when using electronic (atm) machines to cast your vote. That's why I always prefer the paper ballot.

Here's some more info on fraud based on electronic voting machines for the wingnuts to ignore while they pretend to care about rigged electronic voting machines

Diebold CEO Walden O'Dell commits Ohio to Bush

IN mid-August, Walden W. O'Dell, the chief executive of Diebold Inc., sat down at his computer to compose a letter inviting 100 wealthy and politically inclined friends to a Republican Party fund-raiser, to be held at his home in a suburb of Columbus, Ohio. ''I am committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year,'' wrote Mr. O'Dell, whose company is based in Canton, Ohio.

That is hardly unusual for Mr. O'Dell. A longtime Republican, he is a member of President Bush's ''Rangers and Pioneers,'' an elite group of loyalists who have raised at least $100,000 each for the 2004 race.

But it is not the only way that Mr. O'Dell is involved in the election process. Through Diebold Election Systems, a subsidiary in McKinney, Tex., his company is among the country's biggest suppliers of paperless, touch-screen voting machines.

E-Voting: Is The Fix In? - CBS Sunday Morning - CBS News

"The concern that I have is not that somebody will tamper with the machine on Election Day and change the outcome. The concern I have is that those machines will be programmed from the start to favor one candidate over another and not to actually record and count the votes," says Rubin.

A Diebold plot to rig the elections? Where did that idea come from? The rumors began with this letter from Diebold's CEO, Wally Odell, who was moonlighting as a Republican fundraiser. In his invitation to a benefit for Bush last August, he wrote, "I am committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president."

Now that I know that Republicans are going to be more wary of their ballots...I'll have to adjust my diabolical plan to rig the election!!! :muahaha:

Forum List

Back