bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
The U.S.S. democrat is floating along but is over taken
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vOBWFJay2Y[/ame]

Can you feel it?

It will be worse than Dems expect. The right is primed and will show up at the polls no matter what. The Left doesn't give a shit.

It will be worse than Dems expect. The right is primed and will show up at the polls no matter what. The Left doesn't give a shit.

Let's hope they keep thinking everything is A OK

No, they know what's coming. Turnout among independents and Republicans will be record breaking. Tepid among Dems. Why should any of the Dems' core constituencies vote for them? They screwed every one of them one way or another.

Let's hope they keep thinking everything is A OK

No, they know what's coming. Turnout among independents and Republicans will be record breaking. Tepid among Dems. Why should any of the Dems' core constituencies vote for them? They screwed every one of them one way or another.

According to the left nuts on this board obama is doing a wonderful job and whiule I was typing that I almost threw up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vOBWFJay2Y

Can you feel it?

So, what are your expectations?

My expectations? Isn't it quite clear? I want the total eradication of all who call themself democrat:lol:
not gonna happen
the senate is likely to stay in dem hands
and the house will be nearly even
with a slight GOP control

just about where it needs to be to insure gridlock

happy20man20in20chair-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vOBWFJay2Y

Can you feel it?

So, what are your expectations?

My expectations? Isn't it quite clear? I want the total eradication of all who call themself democrat:lol:

How do you define that? Taking 1 seat? 10 seats? Majority in the House? Majority in House and Senate?

What are your expectations in this election. Please tell us.

I expect the Democrats to receive such a thorough drubbing at the polls that they will be i complete disarray with all kinds of finger pointing. It was Obama's leadership! It was Pelosi's leadership! It was Reid's agenda. It was the involvement of the SEIU! It was minority voters! It was the Left on drugs!
All of it adds up to total and complete failure of the Democrats.

We shall see.....we shall see

It ain't over till its over, keep the champagne cooled

I expect to be up late watching the coverage. I suspect I'll have some malt beverages on ice and perhaps a few snacks to munch on as the night progresses. I also expect to be extremely tired on Wednesday morning as I drag my ass into work.

I know for a fact that I will not log onto this board Wednesday morning and throw the conservative wins into the faces of the democratic leaning individuals who frequent here.

But many will.
Oh yes ... they will.

We shall see.....we shall see

It ain't over till its over, keep the champagne cooled

And after the election we can go back and review your predictions for 2010 for accuracy.

Can't wait...Stock market is way up the last two months and still no "Stagflation" to be found.

It ain't over till its over and I still don't see any Rabbi predictions

Bodicea keeps asking .... Care to give us some numbers Rabbi? By the way you operate a "thorough drubbing" could be picking up two seats

I expect the Democrats to receive such a thorough drubbing at the polls that they will be i complete disarray with all kinds of finger pointing. It was Obama's leadership! It was Pelosi's leadership! It was Reid's agenda. It was the involvement of the SEIU! It was minority voters! It was the Left on drugs!

Well, let me try again. What do you define as a thorough drubbing? Losing one seat? 10 seats? Control of one house? Both houses?

Please tell us what your expectations are. You're being very vague.

Well, let me try again. What do you define as a thorough drubbing? Losing one seat? 10 seats? Control of one house? Both houses?

Come on Rabbi....give us a clue as to what constitutes a "drubbing"??

How many Governorships?
How many Senate Seats?
How many House Seats?

Are you going to be the typical Rabbi and claim that any election outcome was a drubbing?

Would you call losing one seat a drubbing?

There you have it..

The Rabbi stepping up to the plate with his fearless predictions

I don't know WHAT you call a drubbing....that's why I'm asking....what are your expectations for this election, Rabbi?

Forum List

Back