Warning: Do Not Put People In The Washing Machines

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
http://www.mlaw.org/wwl/

There's more!

WARNING AGAINST PUTTING PEOPLE IN WASHING MACHINE WINS TOP PRIZE
IN M-LAW's TENTH ANNUAL WACKY WARNING LABEL CONTEST
A warning label on a washing machine at a laundromat that warns, “Do not put any person in this washer” has been chosen as the nation’s wackiest warning label in M-LAW’s annual Wacky Warning Label Contest.

The contest, now in it’s tenth year, is conducted by Michigan Lawsuit Abuse Watch, M-LAW, to reveal how lawsuits, and concern about lawsuits, have created a need for common sense warnings on products...

I saw these...:rofl:

I think my favorite of all time was a warning on a iron: Do not iron clothes while you are wearing them. I mean, how dumb do you have to be?

LOL! Maybe I should have put it in legal? They are too funny. "Do not use a map to check fuel tank!" :eusa_doh:

Since Drano will clean pipes, can’t it be used as a treatment for constipation? It should be able to clean out one’s digestive system.

I thought "Do not read this telephone directory while operating a motor vehicle" should have won.

Since Drano will clean pipes, can’t it be used as a treatment for constipation? It should be able to clean out one’s digestive system.

I think that is a great idea. Next time your constipated why don't you try it and then post a thread about it's effectiveness for the rest of us to read. I would suggest however posting it quickly as you may not have much time to do so.

Forum List

Back