War with Iran?

Do you support the US going to war with Iran over their nuclear bomb program?

• Yes. The US must attack Iran and do another regime change.

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Yes, war but only as part of a large international coalition

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • NO. not with our kids dying to protect Israel.

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • No. I vote to nuke Iran if they ever use their nukes, and tell them this is US policy.

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
Yeah....because you have, uh zero minutes in the military yourself.

Most people here that are for stopping a nuclear Iran actually served in the military, unlike a piece of shit like you hiding behind your keyboard.

You see, your opinion is worthless....it's like you are talking shit to NFL players about your fantasy points when you are a limp dick that can't even play ping-pong.

People who want war with Iran are mad! You are sick, war-mongering pieces of shit. You are the most un-American garbage I've seen in a long time. Fuck you, skum, you're going to get everyone killed.

Notice that those who WANT war coincidentally are not those who would have to FIGHT that war.

That includes the citizenry AND the politicians.

Your argument is a red herring, and it stinks.

How are we going to pay for this war?

You guys don't give a fuck about how we will pay for the debt. You guys don't give a fuck about how we will pay for Social Security. You guys don't give a fuck about how we will pay for Obamacare.

Can't help but wonder why you only exhibit fiscal responsibility when it comes to national security...?!?! :cuckoo:

This thread is full of kook Obamabots and kook Paulbots...all that hate Israel.

It's this simple dumbfucks....you can either stop Iran from getting nukes at a lower cost of money and blood or wait until they get nukes with a higher cost in money and blood once they use those nukes......

As usual, I'm not surprised dumbfucks would rather pay more later than less now.

And then we have mental defects such as yourself who are chicken hawks who think we should nuke anyone who poses a threat to israels power in the middle east back to the stone age. Believe it or not not all nations are as dumb as the US leadership is. They know if they attack us we will wipe them off the map so they won't do anything unless attacked first or forced into a war like Japan was in 1941.I know you don't want to consider maybe the US's foreign policy is severely fucked up and is just creating more enemies so I am just wasting my breath with the likes of you.

You know name calling is understandable when one is a child, but adults should stick to the issues at hand and should accept or reject what is said on its own merit. Anything else only detracts from the discussion.

There are many issues that one has to consider regarding Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. Its not as simple as" I'll nuke you if you nuke us".

1. If Iran obtains nuclear weapons, Iran may feel that it can take actions with its conventional and unconventional forces that it would not have taken in the past. They may see nuclear weapons as a deterent to other countries intervening in whatever actions they may take in the Persian Gulf, Iraq, Israel or Lebanon. Iran with nuclear weapons may mean bolder actions by Iran, and less interference from the international community in regards to such actions.

2. If Iran obtains nuclear weapons, it will obviously do whatever it takes to prevent them from being destroyed. Iran certainly would never want to be in a position where its nuclear forces were destroyed in a first strike by Israel. The danger is that Iran could by mistake launch a nuclear attack on a nation such as Israel if they thought a first strike against their nuclear forces was already in progress. Its the Use them or lose them senerio and it will be alive and well the second Iran deploys nuclear weapons for the first time.

3. If Iran develops nuclear weapons, the following countries may also decide they need nuclear weapons as well: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emerites, Egypt, Turkey, Syria, and even the NEW Iraq. Several more countries in East Asia might also jump on the bandwagon. That does not make for a safer world at all. Again, the issues in #1 and #2 could expand on a global scale.

4. As dangerous as the Cold War between the Soviet Union and the United States was there were over time, many confidence building measures that both countries built up to reduce the chances of a mistake or a mis-caculation of starting a nuclear war. But none of these things will be in place the day Iran decides to deploy its first nuclear weapon.

So there are multiple problems with Iran developing nuclear weapons that have nothing to do with Iran giving nuclear weapons to terrorist or openly deciding to launch and unprovoked attack with nuclear weapons. Iran with nuclear weapons will be a serious and complex problem.

I should of picked first one but just doing a serious carpet bombing of those sites will do and if we know where the little guy is....sure regime change

Most people here that are for stopping a nuclear Iran actually served in the military, unlike a piece of shit like you hiding behind your keyboard.

You see, your opinion is worthless....it's like you are talking shit to NFL players about your fantasy points when you are a limp dick that can't even play ping-pong.

People who want war with Iran are mad! You are sick, war-mongering pieces of shit. You are the most un-American garbage I've seen in a long time. Fuck you, skum, you're going to get everyone killed.

Notice that those who WANT war coincidentally are not those who would have to FIGHT that war.

Yo asshole...............I served 20 years and am now retired from the Navy, and I think a war with Iran is a bad idea.

Most people here that are for stopping a nuclear Iran actually served in the military,

Really??? Would that be the US Military?
What makes you think that? Where is your supporting data for that statement?
I doubt you can back up your statement with any facts.

Most of the vets here on the Board are not for war on Iran. GlitterBoy says they are but has no proof of it.

If the U.S. or Israel were going to go to war with Iran, they would have done it by now. We're prepared to live with a nuclear Iran.

The U.S. is definitely not going to war with Iran, after getting rid of all their bases in Iraq, and Israel might not have the capability to win such a war.

There are many issues that one has to consider regarding Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. Its not as simple as" I'll nuke you if you nuke us".
You make a number of good points, however they are not new and each of your points could have been used when India, Pakistan, North Korea all went nuclear.

1. If Iran obtains nuclear weapons, Iran may feel that it can take actions with its conventional and unconventional forces that it would not have taken in the past. They may see nuclear weapons as a deterent to other countries intervening in whatever actions they may take in the Persian Gulf, Iraq, Israel or Lebanon. Iran with nuclear weapons may mean bolder actions by Iran, and less interference from the international community in regards to such actions. .

1. If Pakistan obtains nuclear weapons, Iran may feel that it can take actions with its conventional and unconventional forces that it would not have taken in the past. They may see nuclear weapons as a deterent to other countries intervening in whatever actions they may take in the Persian Gulf, Iraq, Israel or Lebanon. Pakistan with nuclear weapons may mean bolder actions by Pakistan, and less interference from the international community in regards to such actions.

2. If Iran obtains nuclear weapons, it will obviously do whatever it takes to prevent them from being destroyed. Iran certainly would never want to be in a position where its nuclear forces were destroyed in a first strike by Israel. The danger is that Iran could by mistake launch a nuclear attack on a nation such as Israel if they thought a first strike against their nuclear forces was already in progress. Its the Use them or lose them senerio and it will be alive and well the second Iran deploys nuclear weapons for the first time.

2. If India obtains nuclear weapons, it will obviously do whatever it takes to prevent them from being destroyed. India certainly would never want to be in a position where its nuclear forces were destroyed in a first strike by Pakistan. The danger is that India could by mistake launch a nuclear attack on a nation such as Pakistan if they thought a first strike against their nuclear forces was already in progress. Its the Use them or lose them senerio and it will be alive and well the second India deploys nuclear weapons for the first time.

If Iran develops nuclear weapons, the following countries may also decide they need nuclear weapons as well: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emerites, Egypt, Turkey, Syria, and even the NEW Iraq. Several more countries in East Asia might also jump on the bandwagon. That does not make for a safer world at all. Again, the issues in #1 and #2 could expand on a global scale.

3. If North Korea develops nuclear weapons, the following countries may also decide they need nuclear weapons as well: South Korea, Japan, and Thailand. Several more Pacific Rim countries might also jump on the bandwagon. That does not make for a safer world at all.

4. As dangerous as the Cold War between the Soviet Union and the United States was there were over time, many confidence building measures that both countries built up to reduce the chances of a mistake or a mis-caculation of starting a nuclear war. But none of these things will be in place the day Iran decides to deploy its first nuclear weapon.
Was true when India, Pakistan, North Korea went nuclear.

So there are multiple problems with Iran developing nuclear weapons that have nothing to do with Iran giving nuclear weapons to terrorist or openly deciding to launch and unprovoked attack with nuclear weapons. Iran with nuclear weapons will be a serious and complex problem.

Actually there are multiple problems when any country developing nuclear weapons that have nothing to do with that country giving nuclear weapons to terrorist or openly deciding to launch and unprovoked attack with nuclear weapons. Any country with nuclear weapons will be a serious and complex problem. The question is, "Is it the responsibility of the United States to determine who is allow to have a Nuclear Program?"

How can we afford another war? It all comes down to money. People are frankly sick of war. What is the point?

Yeah, that's what you "claim.":eusa_whistle:

Still...you would be the minority voice from military personnel that actually understand national defense.

You only knew cleaning the latrines at the bottom of the ship, eh gay sailor boy.

Yo asshole...............I served 20 years and am now retired from the Navy, and I think a war with Iran is a bad idea.

Well, let's see....my background in the military and being around the military right now.

Most of you are clueless about what we will do in regards to Iran, I'm very aware of it.:eusa_shhh:

Most people here that are for stopping a nuclear Iran actually served in the military,

Really??? Would that be the US Military?
What makes you think that? Where is your supporting data for that statement?
I doubt you can back up your statement with any facts.

How can we afford another war? It all comes down to money. People are frankly sick of war. What is the point?

There is no point, that's the only point... The most sane option is simply advising anyone with nukes, that if they nuke any of our allies, they get lit up. We're done wasting lives and treasure on the crazy SNs.

The mind of a simpleton at work. :badgrin:

Yeah, Iran is just like North Korea, Pakistan and India.

So when did those countries claim they want to wipe Israel off the planet?

Do those countries pose a major threat to the middle east oil supplies?

Do those countries have radical muslims running the country that believe in some chaos theory for the end times?

You should think before you post stupid stuff here. Comparing Iran with India is one of the dumbest things I've seen posted here.

What do you do for a living to have such stupid national security/foreign policy claims?:eusa_whistle:

You make a number of good points, however they are not new and each of your points could have been used when India, Pakistan, North Korea all went nuclear.

1. If Iran obtains nuclear weapons, Iran may feel that it can take actions with its conventional and unconventional forces that it would not have taken in the past. They may see nuclear weapons as a deterent to other countries intervening in whatever actions they may take in the Persian Gulf, Iraq, Israel or Lebanon. Iran with nuclear weapons may mean bolder actions by Iran, and less interference from the international community in regards to such actions. .

1. If Pakistan obtains nuclear weapons, Iran may feel that it can take actions with its conventional and unconventional forces that it would not have taken in the past. They may see nuclear weapons as a deterent to other countries intervening in whatever actions they may take in the Persian Gulf, Iraq, Israel or Lebanon. Pakistan with nuclear weapons may mean bolder actions by Pakistan, and less interference from the international community in regards to such actions.

2. If India obtains nuclear weapons, it will obviously do whatever it takes to prevent them from being destroyed. India certainly would never want to be in a position where its nuclear forces were destroyed in a first strike by Pakistan. The danger is that India could by mistake launch a nuclear attack on a nation such as Pakistan if they thought a first strike against their nuclear forces was already in progress. Its the Use them or lose them senerio and it will be alive and well the second India deploys nuclear weapons for the first time.

3. If North Korea develops nuclear weapons, the following countries may also decide they need nuclear weapons as well: South Korea, Japan, and Thailand. Several more Pacific Rim countries might also jump on the bandwagon. That does not make for a safer world at all.

Was true when India, Pakistan, North Korea went nuclear.

Actually there are multiple problems when any country developing nuclear weapons that have nothing to do with that country giving nuclear weapons to terrorist or openly deciding to launch and unprovoked attack with nuclear weapons. Any country with nuclear weapons will be a serious and complex problem. The question is, "Is it the responsibility of the United States to determine who is allow to have a Nuclear Program?"

Dumbfuck....USCENTCOM has it under control....I know. :eusa_whistle:

Are you so fucking stupid to believe people here would be needed to handle Iran????

So when is the online Rambo community suiting up and heading over there?

Seems to me you could get some pretty good group discounts.

Last edited:
Dumbfuck....USCENTCOM has it under control....I know. :eusa_whistle:

Are you so fucking stupid to believe people here would be needed to handle Iran????

So when is the online Rambo community suiting up and heading over there?

Seems to me you could get some pretty good group discounts.

Cool, so the online Rambos can just pound their chests and watch others die.

Again.

Man, what a gig, huh?

Forum List

Back