War with Iran?

Do you support the US going to war with Iran over their nuclear bomb program?

• Yes. The US must attack Iran and do another regime change.

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Yes, war but only as part of a large international coalition

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • NO. not with our kids dying to protect Israel.

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • No. I vote to nuke Iran if they ever use their nukes, and tell them this is US policy.

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
You do realize that it's Iran that was allied with the Nazis. Hence the name Iran/Aryan instead of the previous name of Persia.

And the Embassies and Iran have alot to do with one another. It was Iran that started the Embassy attacks in 1979.

Please tell me that was a joke....facepalm

Oh I forgot. you dont know history.

See, Iran used to be called Persia, but when they allied with Nazi Germany, they changed the name to Iran as a sign of Solidarity with the Nazis.

It's fairly common knowledge. Not seeing the controversy.

Iran was always called Iran...only the West referred to it as Persia....it's no longer an empire...iranians always called Iran. Iran.

It all gets back to the hatred of Israel/Jews and Christians with the muslims and the anti-US idiots living in this country.

They believe Israel exisiting and having nukes is wrong or if Israel is allowed to have nukes well then so should Iran.

Israel having nukes to prevent a repeat of what happened in WWII to the Jewish people isn't an excuse to these nutjobs.

Also, Iran claiming they want nukes to actually kill off the Jews/Israel is a logical reason to let them have nukes.

As one can see, we are dealing with demented, evil people when it comes to the pro-Iranian nuke crowd in this country and around the world.

Not true at all...we are opposed to war simple as that....all that other crap you wrote is crap

You opposed to war? You mean the person who was cheering and justifying the violence toward US Embassies last week? You're seriously trying to claim you are opposed to war??

Thank you. That's hilarious.

Except I never cheered anything. Try again nazi

If the US let Israel off the leash in regards to LH and Hamas, they would level the land of their enemies.

Israel always restrains themselves because they fear the US punishing them with no more financial and military support. It's like a teenager worried about their parent cutting off their beer money, if they go next door and finally kick the shit out of the dumbass bothering the family.

That's all in your head buddy.....militants will hand Israel their ass in the next war...they already know of all Israeli military tactics...and worked around them

ROTFLMFAO!!! muslim terrorists can't even spell the word tactics. And, I had no idea you could "work around" machine gun rounds, grenades, missiles, and nuclear warheads.... :lol:

Except that we spelled it the same way look again moron :lol::lol:

If the US let Israel off the leash in regards to LH and Hamas, they would level the land of their enemies.

Israel always restrains themselves because they fear the US punishing them with no more financial and military support. It's like a teenager worried about their parent cutting off their beer money, if they go next door and finally kick the shit out of the dumbass bothering the family.

Hahah whats LH? And please tell Israel the terror state to try that :lol:

You figure it out shithead, it's a well known acronym in the intel world.

Let's just say we are watching them closely too right now....they better watch out.

You figure it out shithead, it's a well known acronym in the intel world.

Let's just say we are watching them closely too right now....they better watch out.

Hezbollah? America isn't watching Hezbollah...Israel is and yikes so scary :lol:

Not true at all...we are opposed to war simple as that....all that other crap you wrote is crap

You opposed to war? You mean the person who was cheering and justifying the violence toward US Embassies last week? You're seriously trying to claim you are opposed to war??

oh so your a liar too.

There are several threads of you happy about the Embassy attacks and you blaming Israelis as a justification for radical Muslims conducting acts of war against the United States.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...weets-apologies-for-hurt-muslim-feelings.html one of several threads you were doing just that.

oh so your a liar too.

There are several threads of you happy about the Embassy attacks and you blaming Israelis as a justification for radical Muslims conducting acts of war against the United States.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...weets-apologies-for-hurt-muslim-feelings.html one of several threads you were doing just that.

I didnt see myself cheering anywhere nazi....I was against the movie and look at post #21 I said attacking embassy's is not acceptable

oh so your a liar too.

I didnt see myself cheering anywhere nazi....I was against the movie and look at post #21 I said attacking embassy's is not acceptable

nice try. You betray yourself. You spent the entire thread blaming the movie and Israel and pretending as though the movie justified the attacks. You were called on it.

Oh, and please stop pretending that you arent a nazi. because we all know you are the one who wants dead jews.

oh so your a liar too.

nice try. You betray yourself. You spent the entire thread blaming the movie and Israel and pretending as though the movie justified the attacks. You were called on it.

Oh, and please stop pretending that you arent a nazi. because we all know you are the one who wants dead jews.

Well now you lied about me "cheering on the attacks"

I said the movie was unacceptable

And post 21 of mine says that doesn't justify the attacks on the embassies

So try again liar

And if you look again at my later posts I said the guy is pathetic for claiming he is an Israeli

Last edited:
People who want war with Iran are mad! You are sick, war-mongering pieces of shit. You are the most un-American garbage I've seen in a long time. Fuck you, skum, you're going to get everyone killed.

Berzerkr gets his ass handed to him and now refuses to refute what I said....ah the fun it taken out of it...its like fighting a retarded kid...LOL

Its frightening that Mittens does not even KNOW his own position.

If Obama is in office, there's little doubt that he will handle it the way he has handled every other foreign threat - with incredible surgical skill, no loss of American lives and a very small price tag.

Mittens is just dying to go to war with somebody and Iran gives him the opportunity to do just that. But, if not Iran, he'll manage to declare war on some other country. Hell, Mittens is so completely stupid about foreign policy and diplomacy, he could get us into a war with Great Britain!

People who want war with Iran are mad! You are sick, war-mongering pieces of shit. You are the most un-American garbage I've seen in a long time. Fuck you, skum, you're going to get everyone killed.

Notice that those who WANT war coincidentally are not those who would have to FIGHT that war.

That includes the citizenry AND the politicians.

Iran is going to kill EVERYONE?

Dumbfuck...I thought you said Iran was weak and peaceful, but now they are going to kill everyone on the planet????:badgrin:

Yet again you show you're stupid and fucked in the head too, boy.

Forum List

Back