War on Women takes toll on Obama/approval down to 41%

Their stupid contrived 'War on Women' clearly isn't working. So it Looks like they'll need another concocted distraction. Look for a 'Wag the Dog' War soon. Stay tuned.

"A number of polls show that Obama’s approval among women has risen significantly since December, even as it has remained flat among men. The same trend, which began before the controversy in recent weeks, is also showing up further down the ballot.

When a Wall Street Journal-NBC News survey asked in the summer which party should control Congress, 46 percent of women favored Democrats and 42 percent preferred Republican control.

But in a survey released Monday, compiling data since the beginning of the year, that figure had widened considerably to a 15-point advantage for the Democrats, according to polling by the team of Democratic pollster Peter Hart and Republican Bill McInturff. Fifty-one percent favored Democratic control; only 36 percent wanted to see the Republicans in charge."

Recent debate over contraception comes as GOP loses gains among women - The Washington Post

If the GOP hadn't got invloved in their culture war targeting women's reproductive rights, the GOP would have a substancual lead over Obama at this time.

BULLSHITE! Americans aren't as dumb as you guys think they are. They know the game now. The 'War on Women' is absolute Bullshite. Common sense thinking Americans understand that. Just another contrived distraction from this Administration. Nothing more, nothing less.

Their stupid contrived 'War on Women' clearly isn't working. So it Looks like they'll need another concocted distraction. Look for a 'Wag the Dog' War soon. Stay tuned.

"A number of polls show that Obama’s approval among women has risen significantly since December, even as it has remained flat among men. The same trend, which began before the controversy in recent weeks, is also showing up further down the ballot.

When a Wall Street Journal-NBC News survey asked in the summer which party should control Congress, 46 percent of women favored Democrats and 42 percent preferred Republican control.

But in a survey released Monday, compiling data since the beginning of the year, that figure had widened considerably to a 15-point advantage for the Democrats, according to polling by the team of Democratic pollster Peter Hart and Republican Bill McInturff. Fifty-one percent favored Democratic control; only 36 percent wanted to see the Republicans in charge."

Recent debate over contraception comes as GOP loses gains among women - The Washington Post

If the GOP hadn't got invloved in their culture war targeting women's reproductive rights, the GOP would have a substancual lead over Obama at this time.

BULLSHITE! Americans aren't as dumb as you guys think they are. They know the game now. The 'War on Women' is absolute Bullshite. Common sense thinking Americans understand that. Just another contrived distraction from this Administration. Nothing more, nothing less.

Who are "you guys"? Would that be anyone to the left of you? If so, then about 90% of the population are "you guys"!

The Democrats' Wag the Dog 'War on Women' is a big fail. Looks like they'll need a real Wag the Dog War soon. So stay tuned.

The Democrats' Wag the Dog 'War on Women' is a big fail. Looks like they'll need a real Wag the Dog War soon. So stay tuned.

Everyone remember the last time the Righties accused a Democrat President of "Wag the Dog"? I sure do.

Ole Slick Willy had a couple Wag the Dog Wars. And i expect your Dear Leader to come up with one very soon too. Waging War against his own fellow Americans just isn't sitting right with common sense thinking Americans. So it looks like he'll need a Wag the Dog foreign War. Stay tuned.

I did not bring up jews.
:rofl:

Please tell me that was a joke. PLEASE tell me that!

It was fucking funny and I want to rep you for it legitimately.

It WAS a joke. I am not antisemantic!
Oh good. And here I was worried you were anti-semantic.

semantic (sɪˈmæntɪk) — adj 1. of or relating to meaning or arising from distinctions between the meanings of different words or symbols 2. of or relating to semantics 3. logic concerned with the interpretation of a formal theory, as when truth tables are given as an account of the sentential connectives

Se·mit·ic

  http://www.usmessageboard.com/# /səˈmɪtɪk/ Show Spelled[suh-mit-ik] Show IPA
noun 1. a subfamily of Afroasiatic languages that includes Akkadian, Arabic, Aramaic, Ethiopic, hebrew, and Phoenician.

#mid1{border-top:solid 1px #E4E4E4;border-bottom:solid 1px #E4E4E4;padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px;} adjective 2. of or pertaining to the Semites or their languages, especially of or pertaining to the Jews.

For those who don't get it.

Last edited:

Everyone remember the last time the Righties accused a Democrat President of "Wag the Dog"? I sure do.

Ole Slick Willy had a couple Wag the Dog Wars.

And how many Americans were killed in those wars? Share with us the casualty figures.

And i expect your Dear Leader

Why is it the only people here who call our President "Dear Leader" are Righties?

to come up with one very soon too. Waging War against his own fellow Americans just isn't sitting right with common sense thinking Americans.

"Waging War against his fellow Americans"? How so?

So it looks like he'll need a Wag the Dog foreign War. Stay tuned.

That does not even make any sense. But then again....it IS a post from you.

Haha Warrior's obsession with dick on display again.

I've never seen a closet case this bad in my ilfe, no wonder he's always throwing tantrums.
He is such a drama queen.

A Drama Queen afraid to make a friendly wager on the Election, it would appear. Who knew he would really be so uncertain and timid. :eusa_shifty:

I wouldn't touch your filthy money. God knows where your hands have been.

:rofl:

Please tell me that was a joke. PLEASE tell me that!

It was fucking funny and I want to rep you for it legitimately.

It WAS a joke. I am not antisemantic!
Oh good. And here I was worried you were anti-semantic.

semantic (sɪˈmæntɪk) — adj 1. of or relating to meaning or arising from distinctions between the meanings of different words or symbols 2. of or relating to semantics 3. logic concerned with the interpretation of a formal theory, as when truth tables are given as an account of the sentential connectives

Se·mit·ic

  http://www.usmessageboard.com/# /səˈmɪtɪk/ Show Spelled[suh-mit-ik] Show IPA
noun 1. a subfamily of Afroasiatic languages that includes Akkadian, Arabic, Aramaic, Ethiopic, hebrew, and Phoenician.

#mid1{border-top:solid 1px #E4E4E4;border-bottom:solid 1px #E4E4E4;padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px;} adjective 2. of or pertaining to the Semites or their languages, especially of or pertaining to the Jews.

For those who don't get it.

some think anti-semetic is just jews.
It also includes many muslims.

Care to lay a little wager? :cool:

Sorry - I don't have any dildo's to trade

Haha Warrior's obsession with dick on display again.

I've never seen a closet case this bad in my ilfe, no wonder he's always throwing tantrums.

My Opinion...Warrior is not a closet case. His attacks on me ring of bitterness. I suspect that either in his work life, his social life, his romantic life he got bested, and bested BAD by some woman....lesbian or not, I'm sure he perceives any strong woman as being a lesbian...Watch his posts, you'll see the anger and bitterness.

However, we do have closet cases on this Board. :eusa_shhh:

Romney vs Obama is a tie according to that link. You know what margin of error is, right? And I take it you think the new York times is a conservative rag now.

Last edited:

Ole Slick Willy had a couple Wag the Dog Wars.

And how many Americans were killed in those wars? Share with us the casualty figures.

Why is it the only people here who call our President "Dear Leader" are Righties?

to come up with one very soon too. Waging War against his own fellow Americans just isn't sitting right with common sense thinking Americans.

"Waging War against his fellow Americans"? How so?

So it looks like he'll need a Wag the Dog foreign War. Stay tuned.

That does not even make any sense. But then again....it IS a post from you.

Yup, your Dear Leader has waged War against his own fellow Americans since day one. That probably wont be enough for him though. So he'll probably throw in another Wag the Dog foreign War to boot. It's all about the distractions now. It should be Obombs away any day now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back