War On Women Big Fail

You are the most immature fool.
With your response its so evident that there is only one thought going on in your mind about women.
Hence, you prove the point about someone like you.
Stupidity and sexist.

How are women doing in the economic recovery? My guess is your answer is there.
Liberals want women as their sex toys, keep them birth controlled up and if that fails they will get an abortion. Either way they get what they want, just ask TED Kennedy or Bill Clinton.

I object! Have you really looked at any Liberal women? Yuk!! Look at Michelle Obama. No wonder Barry spends his time on the golf course and attending fund raisers. Look at Roseanne Barr, Nancy Poloski, etc. Now turn your television over to Fox News. That Megan Kelly could curl any man's toes. So could Shannon Bream and all the others. It's all that bottled up rejection and sexual frustration and hate that makes Liberal women so ugly.

Last edited:
Part of the war on women, a big part, is the constant assault on women's reproduction rights, while legislatures do little to force men into paying there fair share when the women produces a child instead of obtaining an abortion. Republicans want to pressure the women into having the child not only don't want to pay for the child when it is born, they continue to protect the fathers from having to be more responsible. They don't want to pay for abortions, but they are willing to subsidize the fathers.

Not at all. Deadbeat Dads are contemptible. I don't know of anyone who's trying to protect them.
Ya, a lot of men think like you. That's why tax payers have to pay for the kids of irresponsible fathers. And very few would agree that contributing to the cost of raising a child is indentured servitude. Most fathers in this country who pay child support pay a pitiful small amount. The medicaid and food stamp rolls are loaded with kids whose fathers pay only a fraction of what it cost to maintain them in shelter, health care, food and clothing. If fathers were made to pay the actual cost of those things the welfare rolls would be reduced by huge numbers.

Therein lies the rub. Yes, raising a child IS terrifically expensive. I know, I've raised two. In addition, any man who walks, runs, or slithers away from a child that he helped create is at best a contemptible human being. I champion efforts to make men assume their responsibilities in regard to their children. That being said, I believe that both the man AND the woman should lose their reproductive freedom if their sexual activity results in a pregnancy. At that point, there is a third human in the equation whose right to life should be accounted for.

The problem is, however, that as the law stands today, a man not only loses his reproductive freedom, but the woman can legally deny him fatherhood or legally force him to pay for the child's support until he/she reaches independence. That's not right.

The problem is that they do slither away.

Most women (because some are really not worth a damn) are the caregivers for kids. And there are many women that don't even try to get them to pay child support. And men are not prevented from seeing their children if they don't pay child support.
And it is women that will not be able to go out when they want or where they want or do what they want because they will be the primary care givers. So, it is the woman that has to make the choice. But, you know this.

This is the responsibility factor involved.

Then don't claim you support full reproductive freedom for all, because you basically don't. You support freedom for the woman to either deny a man fatherhood or force it on him. I maintain that BOTH should lose that "freedom" once pregnancy occurs. That's fair and equitable.

Cut the bullshit.

When men become the custodial parent 82.2% of the time then it would make sense. As it stands, you don't.
I raised my son by myself, without child support.

Does that alter the 82.2%? No.

Not at all. Deadbeat Dads are contemptible. I don't know of anyone who's trying to protect them.
Therein lies the rub. Yes, raising a child IS terrifically expensive. I know, I've raised two. In addition, any man who walks, runs, or slithers away from a child that he helped create is at best a contemptible human being. I champion efforts to make men assume their responsibilities in regard to their children. That being said, I believe that both the man AND the woman should lose their reproductive freedom if their sexual activity results in a pregnancy. At that point, there is a third human in the equation whose right to life should be accounted for.

The problem is, however, that as the law stands today, a man not only loses his reproductive freedom, but the woman can legally deny him fatherhood or legally force him to pay for the child's support until he/she reaches independence. That's not right.

Most women (because some are really not worth a damn) are the caregivers for kids. And there are many women that don't even try to get them to pay child support. And men are not prevented from seeing their children if they don't pay child support.
And it is women that will not be able to go out when they want or where they want or do what they want because they will be the primary care givers. So, it is the woman that has to make the choice. But, you know this.

Then don't claim you support full reproductive freedom for all, because you basically don't. You support freedom for the woman to either deny a man fatherhood or force it on him. I maintain that BOTH should lose that "freedom" once pregnancy occurs. That's fair and equitable.

Cut the bullshit.

When men become the custodial parent 82.2% of the time then it would make sense. As it stands, you don't.

Where does that 82.2% claim even come from? Isn't that the biased figure used by a pro father's rights group?

Cut the bullshit.

Where does that 82.2% claim even come from? Isn't that the biased figure used by a pro father's rights group?

The census. 82.2% of the custodians are moms.
http://www.census.gov/prod/2011pubs/p60-240.pdf

With your response its so evident that there is only one thought going on in your mind about women.
Stupidity and sexist.

Liberals want women as their sex toys, keep them birth controlled up and if that fails they will get an abortion. Either way they get what they want, just ask TED Kennedy or Bill Clinton.

I object! Have you really looked at any Liberal women? Yuk!! Look at Michelle Obama. No wonder Barry spends his time on the golf course and attending fund raisers. Look at Roseanne Barr, Nancy Poloski, etc. Now turn your television over to Fox News. That Megan Kelly could curl any man's toes. So could Shannon Bream and all the others. It's all that bottled up rejection and sexual frustration and hate that makes Liberal women so ugly.

Ok. I'll defer that you have a thing for ugly women. Some guys have a thing for fat women. I don't. To each his own. I am immature though as you say. I'm only 71. Give me a chance to grow up.

Last edited:

Cut the bullshit.

You are absolutely correct. There's no possible way to deny facts.

You may be 71 but you are ignorant and immature with your thinking of women.
So go find a popsicle for your enjoyment.

Stupidity and sexist.

Ok. I'll defer that you have a thing for ugly women. Some guys have a thing for fat women. I don't. To each his own. I am immature though as you say. I'm only 71. Give me a chance to grow up.

Well, my grandmother is 72, and at least she acts her age and doesn't give in to these sordid standards women set for themselves or other women. She's lived too long to be taken in by that garbage. She's mature enough not to use her gender as a weapon. The last time she voted Democrat was in 1996 because she saw where the Democrats were headed, and she views this war on women as offensive. She was a farm hand on her father's farm, working with two of her eldest sisters, and he worked her like a dog; but she earned her keep and was better off for it. She never molded herself to the stereotypes of women then, and she most certainly does not now.

Disir is one of those women who are told what to think, and she projects that behavior onto others. Her precepts of women aren't the status quo, they are a rarity. In reality there are plenty of women who willingly defy the picture the Democratic party paints of women to their base and to prospective voters. It is a form of base identity politics where the Democrats get women into apoplectics over supposed advancements on their rights (contraception, pay, abortion, etc). It's as if Democrats like Disir believe that's all women care about. Newsflash, not all women are Democrats. And no, not all women are concerned about pay equality, abortion, or contraception. A lot of them care about the economy, are military wives worrying for their husbands fighting overseas, and work multiple jobs to raise children.

Being a mother is the most awesome and beautiful thing in the world.

Maybe some of the women who don't want this experience could put their baby up for adoption for all the newly married gay couples. ;)

In 2011, 32% of custodial dads received NO child support from the mother, while 25% of custodial mothers received no child support payments from the father.

The Surprising Facts about Payments of Child Support

Women are caregivers my arse.

Over 82 % of custodial parents are mothers. And I'm not saying that father's don't have a case trying to collect child support from women.

Yes more mothers are custodial parents, but a non custodial father is more likely to pay his child support, Proven fact.

The term "dead beat dad" is hateful and ignores a real problem.

Oh, and do you really think that 82% of the mother is really the best parent? I don't.

I'm not interested in how you feel about the best parent.

It goes back to what I said. I underlined and bolded it for you, in case you forgot.

I didn't tell you what I felt about the best parent ma'am. I asked if you believed that in 83% of the cases the woman was the best parent?

Stupidity and sexist.

You are immature in that you make no argument only attacks. Typical low-info Liberal. Goes to MSNBC for his thesis.

Well, my grandmother is 72, and at least she acts her age and doesn't give in to these sordid standards women set for themselves or other women. She's lived too long to be taken in by that garbage. She's mature enough not to use her gender as a weapon. The last time she voted Democrat was in 1996 because she saw where the Democrats were headed, and she views this war on women as offensive. She was a farm hand on her father's farm, working with two of her eldest sisters, and he worked her like a dog; but she earned her keep and was better off for it. She never molded herself to the stereotypes of women then, and she most certainly does not now.

Disir is one of those women who are told what to think, and she projects that behavior onto others. Her precepts of women aren't the status quo, they are a rarity. In reality there are plenty of women who willingly defy the picture the Democratic party paints of women to their base and to prospective voters. It is a form of base identity politics where the Democrats get women into apoplectics over supposed advancements on their rights (contraception, pay, abortion, etc). It's as if Democrats like Disir believe that's all women care about. Newsflash, not all women are Democrats. And no, not all women are concerned about pay equality, abortion, or contraception. A lot of them care about the economy, are military wives worrying for their husbands fighting overseas, and work multiple jobs to raise children.

The problem is that most of the women on this forum are lesbians and those who have murdered their own unborn. These types simply must destroy any woman who is proud of her gender, her role in society, her family, etc. A lot of the men on here are gay and atheists. few are veterans and most all are Liberals. Many of those on here are on unemployment or just don't work out of choice and hate anyone who works, makes an honest living or owns a business. They all want free health insurance and Obamaphones.

The problem is that most of the women on this forum are lesbians and those who have murdered their own unborn. These types simply must destroy any woman who is proud of her gender, her role in society, her family, etc. A lot of the men on here are gay and atheists. few are veterans and most all are Liberals. Many of those on here are on unemployment or just don't work out of choice and hate anyone who works, makes an honest living or owns a business. They all want free health insurance and Obamaphones.

That's not true. This has to be the most egregious demonstration of Republican establishment propaganda that I have ever seen. Most of it is easily refuted by facts. One thing you'll learn about me, my good sir/madam, is that I will combat falsehoods on either side. Those are blatant stereotypes that even I find offensive.

That's not true. This has to be the most egregious demonstration of Republican establishment propaganda that I have ever seen. Most of it is easily refuted by facts. One thing you'll learn about me, my good sir/madam, is that I will combat falsehoods on either side. Those are blatant stereotypes that even I find offensive.

Just basing it on the same folks who post on here day after day and the confessions they have made themselves. It's the same gays, lesbians, and Liberals that are nearly always on here. You'll find them posting there hatred in the gay and lesbian threads, the Liberal threads, the abortion threads and the religious threads. Same folks, same old arguments. They all want abortion on demand at someone else's expense, health insurance at someone else's expense, $15.00 per hour for flipping hamburger patties, etc.

Just basing it on the same folks who post on here day after day and the confessions they have made themselves. It's the same gays, lesbians, and Liberals that are nearly always on here. You'll find them posting there hatred in the gay and lesbian threads, the Liberal threads, the abortion threads and the religious threads. Same folks, same old arguments. They all want abortion on demand at someone else's expense, health insurance at someone else's expense, $15.00 per hour for flipping hamburger patties, etc.

You are being stereotypical. Only 3% of the entire US population is gay/lesbian, so there goes one facet of your assertion. Nearly 60% of women 16 and older are employed. There goes a second facet of your assertion. Over 40% of women in America are Republicans who could care less about abortion on demand, or an increase in minimum wage. There goes the third and final facet of your assertion.

You're the reason why Democrats spew this "War on Women" garbage in the first place.

You are being stereotypical. Only 3% of the entire US population is gay/lesbian, so there goes one facet of your assertion. Nearly 60% of women 16 and older are employed. There goes a second facet of your assertion. Over 40% of women in America are Republicans who could care less about abortion on demand, or an increase in minimum wage. There goes the third and final facet of your assertion.

You're the reason why Democrats spew this "War on Women" garbage in the first place.

That 3% are all on this forum it appears. The 60% you quote are most probably underemployed under the current Administration's failed economic policies and I dearly appreciate the 40% who are Republican and care less about abortion on demand. I wish they were on this forum but they have better things going on.

It became a huge fail for the GOP when he women started shooting back.

332-206...thanks to the women's vote.

You got exactly what you deserved for you vote. Strong evidence that the people opposed to women's sufferage were correct.

Human-being went long on fail options. He's good for the next twenty years.

I hope so. I have made enough money to live very comfortably for the next twenty or so years. I still drop by the office a couple of times a week to check up on things and meet with my people. I still keep my hand in.

Give it a break with your phony twist, You attacked women on the board with your sexist remarks.
71 and still immature.

Being a mother is the most awesome and beautiful thing in the world.

Maybe some of the women who don't want this experience could put their baby up for adoption for all the newly married gay couples. ;)

Over 82 % of custodial parents are mothers. And I'm not saying that father's don't have a case trying to collect child support from women.

Yes more mothers are custodial parents, but a non custodial father is more likely to pay his child support, Proven fact.

The term "dead beat dad" is hateful and ignores a real problem.

Oh, and do you really think that 82% of the mother is really the best parent? I don't.

I'm not interested in how you feel about the best parent.

It goes back to what I said. I underlined and bolded it for you, in case you forgot.

I didn't tell you what I felt about the best parent ma'am. I asked if you believed that in 83% of the cases the woman was the best parent?

Stupidity and sexist.

You are immature in that you make no argument only attacks. Typical low-info Liberal. Goes to MSNBC for his thesis.

Forum List

Back