War On Rabbits!

I'm winning. Bought a 'Haveaheart' trap last month. Have caught and released 5 of 'em so far. My plants are thanking me.......

Did the same with squirrels. Trapped over thirty cuz they had destroyed the wiring in my car, to the tune of $2200.00. Was nice for a few months, but now..........

THEY'RE BAAAAAACK

Was a blast trapping em though

Best of luck dood

I'm winning. Bought a 'Haveaheart' trap last month. Have caught and released 5 of 'em so far. My plants are thanking me.......

Did the same with squirrels. Trapped over thirty cuz they had destroyed the wiring in my car, to the tune of $2200.00. Was nice for a few months, but now..........

THEY'RE BAAAAAACK

Best of luck dood

Squirrels are the devil once they set up near your house. My dad started feeding them and they started staying around and then they decided to move in my chewing holes through the eaves and building nests where they did a ton of damage.

THEY'RE BAAAAAACK

Best of luck dood

Squirrels are the devil once they set up near your house. My dad started feeding them and they started staying around and then they decided to move in my chewing holes through the eaves and building nests where they did a ton of damage.

Bastards! The nerve of them for living and evolving on your land before you were born!

The rabbits will get their revenge! :wink_2:

tumblr_mjangycz9q1s5lf2ro1_500.gif

THEY'RE BAAAAAACK

Best of luck dood

Bastards! The nerve of them for living and evolving on your land before you were born!

Well apparent;y their land did not have enough electrical wiring o chew on so they need humans to thrive

THEY'RE BAAAAAACK

Best of luck dood

Have gotten ten so far. Probably won't have to trap til' early spring again. In the meantime, I've installed a sensor-activated 'Yard-Guard' that blasts their furry ears with a sustained high frequency pitch when tripped. That seems to be working too.

Poor little fuzzy wuzzy hippity hops. I always figure, animals have more rightsd outdoors than we do. Where ever possible give em a break. That's where they're supposed to live and seek their daily bread. If they come indoors that's their ass, but outside is where they're supposed to be.

If your plants aren't food plants and only things being grown because they look nice, killing other animals isn't justified.

If your plants are food plants you're eating or selling, you're somewhat justified, though if you can devise some equitable arrangement or cro-sharing wit animals do so.

If your plants are cannabis, fuck em. Set bear traps and buy a .22 rifle. :)
I grow enough extra for the critters.

As for cannabis, ever heard of rabbit wire??

Make a small collar to protect the young plant, and add another one from hogwire, about three feet tall, as the plants grow.

Keeps branches from falling off when yard long kolas form on the Sword of Jah.

PPPPPHHHHHFFFFFTTTTT!

Catching/trapping and releasing is NOT good. First, you are just transferring the problem to someone else...even if it is a park or nature preserve you will be upsetting the natural balance of wildlife. Second, most animals have "territories" and when a new one comes into another's territory, they will either starve or get killed. Third, they will not be familiar with the area and won't know where to hide or have a "home"!

Still better than killing them outright I suppose. I really don't mind rabbits. To me it would be easier to put up a fence around my garden than to be out catching, hauling, releasing bunnies.
Rest assured, they fuck faster than you can trap and transfer.

Grow a bit extra, and protect your weed.

Oh, and eat lots of rabbit.

Forum List

Back