American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
I'll be posting anti Fox articles in this thread...:eusa_shhh:

Obama’s War on Fox News Reporters

May 21, 2013 By Arnold Ahlert

Rosen-DOJ.jpg

In a stunning sequences of events that unfolded yesterday, it was revealed the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) efforts to intimidate the media went beyond targeting reporters and editors at the Associated Press. Early in the day, the Washington Post reported that the DOJ not only seized the phone records of Fox News reporter James Rosen, but used his security badge to access records tracking his movements at the State Department, traced the timing of his calls with a Department security advisor suspected of giving him classified information, and obtained a search warrant to access his personal emails. Later in the afternoon another bombshell was dropped: two more Fox staffers, reporter William La Jeunesse and producer Mike Levine, were also targeted by the DOJ.

Obama?s War on Fox News Reporters | FrontPage Magazine

richard-milhaus-nixon-obama.jpg

I'll be posting anti Fox articles in this thread...:eusa_shhh:

Obama’s War on Fox News Reporters

May 21, 2013 By Arnold Ahlert

Rosen-DOJ.jpg

In a stunning sequences of events that unfolded yesterday, it was revealed the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) efforts to intimidate the media went beyond targeting reporters and editors at the Associated Press. Early in the day, the Washington Post reported that the DOJ not only seized the phone records of Fox News reporter James Rosen, but used his security badge to access records tracking his movements at the State Department, traced the timing of his calls with a Department security advisor suspected of giving him classified information, and obtained a search warrant to access his personal emails. Later in the afternoon another bombshell was dropped: two more Fox staffers, reporter William La Jeunesse and producer Mike Levine, were also targeted by the DOJ.

Obama?s War on Fox News Reporters | FrontPage Magazine

richard-milhaus-nixon-obama.jpg

Anything to get Americans mind off of the Incompetent in Chief.

Spying/investigating a private citizen? Dear God, the Libberhoids should be in full outrage

Looking more and more like a DOJ war on Fox News, not just James Rosen

Posted by William A. Jacobson
Tuesday, May 21, 2013

First it was James Rosen’s personal email and phone records.

Then it was Rosen’s parents’ phone records.

Shannon Bream just reported on Hannity that court records appear to reflect phone records were obtained for multiple Fox News lines at multiple locations. The records were partially redacted, but the area codes and exchanges match up.

» Looking more and more like a DOJ war on Fox News, not just James Rosen - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

I am currently waging a bloody battle with the tyrants of 24 hour news. They came to our people as saviors. Journalists on tap every hour of the day for every issue of the day. It was a lie though. These people were not journalists, they are entertainers and bad ones at that. I'm not saying if you watch MSNBC or Fox you are a total idiot that perpetuates the stupidity of the modern political process...Well actually I am saying that

I am currently waging a bloody battle with the tyrants of 24 hour news. They came to our people as saviors. Journalists on tap every hour of the day for every issue of the day. It was a lie though. These people were not journalists, they are entertainers and bad ones at that. I'm not saying if you watch MSNBC or Fox you are a total idiot that perpetuates the stupidity of the modern political process...Well actually I am saying that

You'd better get some band-aids and a tourniquet I see a bad cut on yo neck...:wink_2:

obama said he was going to wage war on Fox. It goes back to 2009.

The Obama war against Fox News: Risky business? - latimes.com

PostPartisan - Obama's dumb war with Fox News

obama just decided to up the ante.

Just like reubs wage war on MSNBC. Both parties need to wage an all out war with these networks, along with the public. I will fight these people until I cant stand because they are ruining this country. filling the naive old and ideological young with drivel disguised as news. This is an issue that both parties should agree upon, even if it isnt obvious just yet.

Just like reubs wage war on MSNBC. Both parties need to wage an all out war with these networks, along with the public. I will fight these people until I cant stand because they are ruining this country. filling the naive old and ideological young with drivel disguised as news. This is an issue that both parties should agree upon, even if it isnt obvious just yet.

Where's the evidence that the Republicans have waged war against MSNBC?

You're beginning to sound a lot like a liberal.

Jake is that you?!?!?

0He and his administration have made disparaging remarks many times in interviews against Fox News. It may be coming home to haunt them now...

Jake is that you?!?!?

Why do I always here that? All I was saying is that everyone should be waging war on 24 hour news. It should be established that it is entertainment, not journalism. Walter Cronkite was as liberal as liberal can get, but you would never know it. I want to be able to turn on a news station without hearing Hannity call the president names, or Matthew's correlate two points that have nothing to do with one another just so the gullible will continue to pay them. I want news, not propaganda.

No one calls the presidebt names. Or if they do, they aren't nearly the kind of names he actually deserves to be called.

No one calls the presidebt names. Or if they do, they aren't nearly the kind of names he actually deserves to be called.

Hannity starts every show calling him the a name other than Mr. President. I am a Republican who has only voted in 2 elections, interned for Mitt Romneys PA office and was the President of my College Young Republicans, but I have respect. I dont agree with the man, so? doesnt mean you need to be an asshole. Thats whats wrong with this country and you know what the real shame is? I'll never know what its like to live in an America that doesnt identify its citizens with whom they voted for in the last election. We cant go anywhere if this dumb ass mentality remains the status quo, but its my dumb ass mentality that thinks it has a chance at changing

Jake is that you?!?!?

Why do I always here that? All I was saying is that everyone should be waging war on 24 hour news. It should be established that it is entertainment, not journalism. Walter Cronkite was as liberal as liberal can get, but you would never know it. I want to be able to turn on a news station without hearing Hannity call the president names, or Matthew's correlate two points that have nothing to do with one another just so the gullible will continue to pay them. I want news, not propaganda.

Why wage war on the 24 hour news? You have something against entertainment?

Hannity is not news nor is Mathews.

Listen to Special Report or America's News Headquarters if you want news.

Your problem is you cannot tell the difference between news and opinion.

Hannity starts every show calling him the a name other than Mr. President. I am a Republican who has only voted in 2 elections, interned for Mitt Romneys PA office and was the President of my College Young Republicans, but I have respect. I dont agree with the man, so? doesnt mean you need to be an asshole. Thats whats wrong with this country and you know what the real shame is? I'll never know what its like to live in an America that doesnt identify its citizens with whom they voted for in the last election. We cant go anywhere if this dumb ass mentality remains the status quo, but its my dumb ass mentality that thinks it has a chance at changing

A name caller calling for other name callers to stop name calling.

Imagine that.

Jake is that you?!?!?

Why wage war on the 24 hour news? You have something against entertainment?

Hannity is not news nor is Mathews.

Listen to Special Report or America's News Headquarters if you want news.

Your problem is you cannot tell the difference between news and opinion.

I have a problem with something that disguises itself as journalism when it isn't. My problem isn't that I don't know the difference between news and opinion, America's problem is that they think Special Report is showing both sides of a story. You just get to watch what you want and hear what you want and no one challenges you. We arent growing mentally, just complacently sitting in front of a box that tells you what you want to hear.

Forum List

Back