War in Ukraine will start tomorrow June 22nd 2014

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I, the spokesman of the new world government predict that Russia will enter Ukraine tomorrow June 22nd - reason is because I can read international banker tactics: if CNN claims that their puppet Poroshenko declares a cease fire, it means they KNOW Russia had enough of Kiev Junta brutalizing citizens and is ready to take action: nothing about this on CNN at this time:

Kiev (CNN) -- Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko declared the start Friday of his anticipated cease-fire in the fight against separatists in the country's pro-Russian east.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/20/world/europe/ukraine-crisis/index.html?hpt=hp_bn2

I, the spokesman of the new world government predict that Russia will enter Ukraine tomorrow June 22nd - reason is because I can read international banker tactics: if CNN claims that their puppet Poroshenko declares a cease fire, it means they KNOW Russia had enough of Kiev Junta brutalizing citizens and is ready to take action: nothing about this on CNN at this time:

Kiev (CNN) -- Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko declared the start Friday of his anticipated cease-fire in the fight against separatists in the country's pro-Russian east.
Ukraine implements cease-fire in restive east - CNN.com

----------------------------------------------------

I like the stones necessary to make this post, but if Delusion has been the motivator...its all for naught. And, so this bold prediction is "because I can read international banker tactics". That's what makes me want to bet on Delusion, pluss, your analysis came as "spokesman for the new world order.

I like the stones, and if I remember, I am going to come out and comment, brag or ridicule, when, in two days, we find out whether or not you are a whack job.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back