War Drums: White House Claims Assad Regime Behind Alleged Chemical Attack...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Is anyone else as skeptical of this claim as i am? Seems like they've been beating those War Drums over Syria for a long time now. What do you think?

Senior Administration Official: ‘Very Little Doubt’ Assad Regime Behind Alleged Chemical Attack

The White House says there is “very little doubt” that the Assad regime is responsible for the alleged chemical attack in Syria that is said to have taken place earlier this week.

“Based on the reported number of victims, reported symptoms of those who were killed or injured, witness accounts, and other facts,” a senior administration official tells ABC News, “There is very little doubt at this point that a chemical weapon was used by the Syrian regime against civilians in this incident. We are continuing to assess the facts so the President can make an informed decision about how to respond to this indiscriminate use of chemical weapons.”

White House officials also point out the attack was on rebel-held territory and apparently done using rockets that the rebels do not possess.

The president has ordered his national security team to draw up possible strike options on Syria, but there is a divide in the White House on how forcefully to respond, although another official told ABC News if there is a strike, it must be “timely” — done soon enough to prevent another chemical attack...

Read More:
Senior Administration Official: ?Very Little Doubt? Assad Regime Behind Alleged Chemical Attack - ABC News
DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

I'm skeptical. And I was going to place it under the conspiracy theories page. Assad had no need to randomly gas innocent citizens in a war he is winning. Obama had his thug AQ friends do it and then they're going to get the American military in there to clear shop for the terrorists to make their Annihilate Israel Base.

About time Obama must have read my thread here, lol...

Not trying to be an asshole here, but why such hate for Assad? What has he done to you to incite such rabid hostility towards him? I'm just curious. Because i see so many Americans screeching for War with Syria and for his death. I'm just curious as to why you personally feel that way?

Is anyone else as skeptical of this claim as i am? Seems like they've been beating those War Drums over Syria for a long time now. What do you think?

Senior Administration Official: ‘Very Little Doubt’ Assad Regime Behind Alleged Chemical Attack

The White House says there is “very little doubt” that the Assad regime is responsible for the alleged chemical attack in Syria that is said to have taken place earlier this week.

“Based on the reported number of victims, reported symptoms of those who were killed or injured, witness accounts, and other facts,” a senior administration official tells ABC News, “There is very little doubt at this point that a chemical weapon was used by the Syrian regime against civilians in this incident. We are continuing to assess the facts so the President can make an informed decision about how to respond to this indiscriminate use of chemical weapons.”

White House officials also point out the attack was on rebel-held territory and apparently done using rockets that the rebels do not possess.

The president has ordered his national security team to draw up possible strike options on Syria, but there is a divide in the White House on how forcefully to respond, although another official told ABC News if there is a strike, it must be “timely” — done soon enough to prevent another chemical attack...

Read More:
Senior Administration Official: ?Very Little Doubt? Assad Regime Behind Alleged Chemical Attack - ABC News
DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

Oh Lord please stop the bullshit.

"Timely" ??? WTF difference does it make if a civilian is killed by gas or bullets ?

"Very little doubt" LOL - Trying to cover their tracks in advance of the truth coming out after hundreds or thousands of Americans are dead fighting in Obama's Fuck Israel War.

I'm skeptical. And I was going to place it under the conspiracy theories page. Assad had no need to randomly gas innocent citizens in a war he is winning. Obama had his thug AQ friends do it and then they're going to get the American military in there to clear shop for the terrorists to make their Annihilate Israel Base.

Yeah, way too convenient. Assad had no reason to use Chemical Weapons. It just doesn't make sense. Looks like more War Propaganda. Gotta get the sheep in line to support another absurd needless War. Nothing like an old WMD accusation to get that done.

Not trying to be an asshole here, but why such hate for Assad? What has he done to you to incite such rabid hostility towards him? I'm just curious. Because i see so many Americans screeching for War with Syria and for his death. I'm just curious as to why you personally feel that way?

Since you put it that way, what I never could understand is why we attacked Libya and not also Syria both wars started at the same time, they were both killilng from the air. What was the differance? and now it is being reported they are using chemical weapons.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

"Timely" ??? WTF difference does it make if a civilian is killed by gas or bullets ?

The Protocol for the Prohibition of the Use in War of Asphyxiating, Poisonous or other Gases, and of
Bacteriological Methods of Warfare , usually called the Geneva Protocol, is a treaty prohibiting the first use of chemical and biological weapons. It was signed at Geneva on 17 June 1925 and entered into force on 8 February 1928.
Geneva Protocol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

obama saying that Assad was behind the attack is close to being confirmation that it was really the terrorists opposing him. Assad is going to let the UN inspectors in to measure the toxicity in the tunnels al quaeda used. obama needs to do something to stop that from happening.

Since you put it that way, what I never could understand is why we attacked Libya and not also Syria both wars started at the same time, they were both killilng from the air. What was the differance? and now it is being reported they are using chemical weapons.

Sorry, but i don't trust much of anything our Government says at this point. It's a rogue entity now. The People have no say. But that being said, i still don't get all the hate for Assad. What has he done to our Nation to warrant such hostility? I'm just curious as to why so many Americans want War and him dead. Why do you personally feel that way?

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

The Protocol for the Prohibition of the Use in War of Asphyxiating, Poisonous or other Gases, and of
Bacteriological Methods of Warfare , usually called the Geneva Protocol, is a treaty prohibiting the first use of chemical and biological weapons. It was signed at Geneva on 17 June 1925 and entered into force on 8 February 1928.

that doesn't mean jack shit to the dead person

obama knows it was Assad, and the inspectors haven't even made that determination yet. It is more likely it was the terrorists than Assad. obama needs for it to be Assad so he can support al quaeda.

Sorry, but i don't trust much of anything our Government says at this point. It's a rogue entity now. The People have no say. But that being said, i still don't get all the hate for Assad. What has he done to our Nation to warrant such hostility? I'm just curious as to why so many Americans want War and him dead. Why do you personally feel that way?

To tell you the truth I want to see if our Air force and Navy can take out Syrias modern Russian built missle deffense system it ranks only behind NK and Russia. If we could do that quick it would scare the hell out of Russia and North Korea. Dont want to see any boots on the ground though.

Meanwhile, the reality in Syria...

SHOCK VIDEO ALLEGEDLY SHOWS AL QAEDA-LINKED TERRORISTS STOPPING TRUCK DRIVERS ON SIDE OF ROAD THEN EXECUTING THEM FOR NOT BEING SUNNI MUSLIMS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kIuMEcY5B8]??????? ?????? ????? ??? ???? ??????? ! ???? ??????? ???? !! ( ?????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?????? )?? - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...n-executing-them-for-not-being-sunni-muslims/

Last edited:

I would rather get shot in the head then mustrard gas that stuff is nasty.
Sulfur mustard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
thats why chemical warfare is banned and any country that uses it against women and children have to pay the price.

Yea. This is bull shit. We've seen countless examples of the so-called "rebels" doing this and the Obama regim is in bed with them while the media covers for them.

I would rather get shot in the head then mustrard gas that stuff is nasty.
Sulfur mustard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
thats why chemical warfare is banned and any country that uses it against women and children have to pay the price.

Seriously-----the WMD excuse for entering this fray is pure bull shit.
It is the simply the most recent PC excuse for attacking someone.

Forum List

Back