War Against Iran Is Necessary - Soon!

Hey how are we going to pay for this new splendid war on Iran ..?

maybe give up Medicare maybe Social security .............
Who's paying for the 24 sorties a day now against ISIS.................Who's leadership...........
Who started the attack on Libya..............
Who is funding rebels to overthrow Assad.......
Who doubled down in Afghanistan................

Who is the POTUS NOW...........................he's a walking liberal zombie............
what are the GOP candidate promising to do if elected .....more war...
They are saying they would use force if necessary to take out the sites.............and I agree.
would you also agree they would have the right of self defense including asymmetric warfare

Maybe you need to start there. Tell me why we release their billions of dollars after they have already told us what they are going to do with those dollars.

Sure right after you tell me why they should trust the US with all the treachery the US has practiced against Iran
Here is a musical John McCain to illustrate OK "cutie"
Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran

Iran's purpose is control of the region and the 12th Imam and Caliphate.......................I don't give a rats ass about them.

They have been a terrorist supporting country for 35 years..........

And now we got this paper they signed that suddenly they'll be nice...............LOL

It's not worth the paper it's written on to us.............to them it's worth about 160 billion...................and a shopping trip to Russian arms merchants.

They have not been a terrorist supporting country for years, you had best provide proof if you post this fictional statement again, because just saying it does not make it so.

Obama and the state department does not agree with you.

Since the declaration of the Islamic Republic of Iran in 1979, the government of Iran has been accused by members of the international community of funding, providing equipment, weapons, training and giving sanctuary to terrorists.[1]

The United States State Department describes Iran as an “active state sponsor of terrorism.”[2] US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice elaborated stating, "Iran has been the country that has been in many ways a kind of central banker for terrorism in important regions like Lebanon through Hezbollah in the Middle East, in the Palestinian Territories, and we have deep concerns about what Iran is doing in the south of Iraq."[1] Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You can also look here: http://www.clarionproject.org/sites/default/files/Iranian-Support-For-Terrorism.pdf

Also read here:

Obama Admits Lifting Sanctions Against Iran Will Fund Terror

In attempting to defend the Iran deal, Obama told the BBC Friday that terror groups already have access to advanced weaponry, and that the nuclear accord would not change that dynamic too much. “Hezbollah for example, threatening to fire missiles at Israel, has no shortage of resources,” he said. “We have seen that even in times of distress, Iran is able to allocate resources in what it sees as its strategic priority.”

The President said that a “military option” is still available.

“Iran has proven that it is willing to change its priorities and its strategy,” Mr. Obama added. “We have sent a clear message to the Iranians – though we closed the deal, we still have not closed account. I hope that solutions will be reached diplomatically, but if necessary, there is also a military option.”

Iran has admitted that the regime funds and arms terrorist groups throughout the Middle East, including Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Houthi insurgency in Yemen.

apparently the ME is not in sufficient shambles after the destruction of Iraq and Libya we want to now attack Iran too..

Too many in government do not realize that the cause of the problems in Iraq was the US invasion and occupation and that more of the same will not solve the problem,
Continued Sanctions don't mean War...............It impedes their progress....................this deal doesn't do that.......and sucked so bad that they couldn't even get our people back....................

Kerry and Obama are fing wimps..............................

and we can take out those sites without going to War................and end the danged problem for a decade...............take out their arms factories supplying IED tech while we are at it.

Any continued sanctions will ensure they will join the Brics countries if they have not done so already.
They are going to do that anyway. Russia has already sent them the invitation.

Who's paying for the 24 sorties a day now against ISIS.................Who's leadership...........

Who is the POTUS NOW...........................he's a walking liberal zombie............
They are saying they would use force if necessary to take out the sites.............and I agree.
would you also agree they would have the right of self defense including asymmetric warfare

Of course they do, but who is attacking them?

They will try.............Try and lose..................Let them pound 165 degree index sand.....................I'm not talking about a ground invasion or a occupation here.

"You guy?" Who in the hell are you talking about? Obama has been in office for 7 disastrous years. If the US is funding terrorism, which is BS if you don't back that bit of BS up, then it is Obama doing so. And here he goes again that is the point.

"You guys" as in you, US warmongers, I don't make a distinction between democrats or republicans. Obama is just as corrupt as the rest, how do you think ISIS ended up with 2,000+ humvees? Bu$h sucked up to the Saudis (you know, the guys who did 9/11), Reagan thought the Taliban were real patriots....

"What the hell is wrong with the left that they don't seem to realize that the democrats have been making policy for the last 8 years. Policy that it seems that the left doesn't like so they blame the Right. Really takes quite a detachment from reality.

Left?Right?

You really think there's a fundamental difference between a Bu$h and a Clinton (or an Obama)?

Well maybe on some social issues but concerning foreign policy they're all sucking up to AIPAC and doing the bidding of Netanyahoo.

:spinner:
Mr Dutch ....they do not know that they do not know about the MICE the dreaded Military Industrial Complex Empire ....they are in other words "mental"
surrealism9-300x300.jpg

They will try.............Try and lose..................Let them pound 165 degree index sand.....................I'm not talking about a ground invasion or a occupation here.
and you know all of this how ?

If I am them I go balls to the wall to get a Nuke from Korea or something...why....to preserve the Peace...once they get a Nuke the MICE calms down

and you know all of this how ?

If I am them I go balls to the wall to get a Nuke from Korea or something...why....to preserve the Peace...once they get a Nuke the MICE calms down
As you deny their ultimate goals of controlling the region...............all in the name of Allah and the 12th Imam..............
I don't care what they think..........they support terrorism.........they provided IED's to kill our people..........and they want a nuke.............

They can go screw a camel for all I care..............and they can't be trusted to honor any deal..........a deal that is a just a BS piece of paper that they will not honor.

Maybe you need to start there. Tell me why we release their billions of dollars after they have already told us what they are going to do with those dollars.

Sure right after you tell me why they should trust the US with all the treachery the US has practiced against Iran

Iran's purpose is control of the region and the 12th Imam and Caliphate.......................I don't give a rats ass about them.

And now we got this paper they signed that suddenly they'll be nice...............LOL

It's not worth the paper it's written on to us.............to them it's worth about 160 billion...................and a shopping trip to Russian arms merchants.

They have not been a terrorist supporting country for years, you had best provide proof if you post this fictional statement again, because just saying it does not make it so.

Since the declaration of the Islamic Republic of Iran in 1979, the government of Iran has been accused by members of the international community of funding, providing equipment, weapons, training and giving sanctuary to terrorists.[1]

The United States State Department describes Iran as an “active state sponsor of terrorism.”[2] US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice elaborated stating, "Iran has been the country that has been in many ways a kind of central banker for terrorism in important regions like Lebanon through Hezbollah in the Middle East, in the Palestinian Territories, and we have deep concerns about what Iran is doing in the south of Iraq."[1] Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You can also look here: http://www.clarionproject.org/sites/default/files/Iranian-Support-For-Terrorism.pdf

Also read here:

In attempting to defend the Iran deal, Obama told the BBC Friday that terror groups already have access to advanced weaponry, and that the nuclear accord would not change that dynamic too much. “Hezbollah for example, threatening to fire missiles at Israel, has no shortage of resources,” he said. “We have seen that even in times of distress, Iran is able to allocate resources in what it sees as its strategic priority.”

“Iran has proven that it is willing to change its priorities and its strategy,” Mr. Obama added. “We have sent a clear message to the Iranians – though we closed the deal, we still have not closed account. I hope that solutions will be reached diplomatically, but if necessary, there is also a military option.”

Iran has admitted that the regime funds and arms terrorist groups throughout the Middle East, including Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Houthi insurgency in Yemen.

http://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/tg997.aspx

talks about Hezbollah

The Saudi ambassador to Egypt Ahmed Abdulaziz Qattan announced that the kingdom will support the Palestinian Authority's budget with $60 million.

Qattan said in a statement released by the Saudi Embassy media office in Cairo yesterday: "The Saudi Fund for Development has transferred a total of $60 million to the Palestinian Finance Ministry." This is equivalent to the kingdom's monthly contributions to support the Palestinian National Authority's budget for the three months from April to June.

"Saudi Arabia will always support the Palestinian cause at all levels," Qattan said adding that "the kingdom has been keen, since January 2013, to increase its share in the Palestinian Authority's budget from $14 million to $20 million a month."

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/20065-saudi-transfers-60m-to-the-pa

Saudi Arabia and Hamas: A Pragmatic Partnership

Analysis

July 27, 2015 | 09:30 GMT

Saudi Arabia and Hamas have a long history of interaction. Hamas is far from financially independent; it has always depended on multiple sources of external support. In the early 2000s, Saudi Arabia was Hamas' chief patron, with some reports claiming that Saudi Arabia provided as much as 50 percent of Hamas' operating budget. Starting in 2004, however, Riyadh reduced this funding, in part because the West began to more closely scrutinize Saudi Arabia's financing of terrorist groups in the wake of Sept. 11 and various suicide attacks claimed by Hamas during the Second Intifada.

When Hamas was briefly elected to head the Palestinian National Authority in 2006, Saudi Arabia publicly defied the United States by ignoring Washington's request to cut off funding to the group. Then, in February 2007, Riyadh helped negotiate what would be a short-lived coalition government between Fatah and Hamas. Even afterward, Saudi Arabia maintained financial support to Hamas and still emphasized the importance of cooperation between Hamas and its rival, Fatah.

Saudi Arabia and Hamas A Pragmatic Partnership

Syria and Lebanon are allies of Iran, just like Israel is an ally to the US, and we fund them billions plus weapons.

Last edited:
Gallup poll, 2013:

Question asked: “Which country do you think is the greatest threat to peace in the world today?”

Replies:

• United States 24%
  • Pakistan 8%
  • China 6%
  • Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea, each 5%
  • India, Iraq, Japan, each 4%
  • Syria 3%
  • Russia 2%
  • Australia, Germany, Palestinian territories, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Korea, UK, each 1%

Same percentage as there are deluded liberals in the US, not surprising since they don't think much of Obama's foreign policy.

Also read here:

talks about Hezbollah

The Saudi ambassador to Egypt Ahmed Abdulaziz Qattan announced that the kingdom will support the Palestinian Authority's budget with $60 million.

Qattan said in a statement released by the Saudi Embassy media office in Cairo yesterday: "The Saudi Fund for Development has transferred a total of $60 million to the Palestinian Finance Ministry." This is equivalent to the kingdom's monthly contributions to support the Palestinian National Authority's budget for the three months from April to June.

"Saudi Arabia will always support the Palestinian cause at all levels," Qattan said adding that "the kingdom has been keen, since January 2013, to increase its share in the Palestinian Authority's budget from $14 million to $20 million a month."

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/20065-saudi-transfers-60m-to-the-pa

Analysis

Saudi Arabia and Hamas have a long history of interaction. Hamas is far from financially independent; it has always depended on multiple sources of external support. In the early 2000s, Saudi Arabia was Hamas' chief patron, with some reports claiming that Saudi Arabia provided as much as 50 percent of Hamas' operating budget. Starting in 2004, however, Riyadh reduced this funding, in part because the West began to more closely scrutinize Saudi Arabia's financing of terrorist groups in the wake of Sept. 11 and various suicide attacks claimed by Hamas during the Second Intifada.

When Hamas was briefly elected to head the Palestinian National Authority in 2006, Saudi Arabia publicly defied the United States by ignoring Washington's request to cut off funding to the group. Then, in February 2007, Riyadh helped negotiate what would be a short-lived coalition government between Fatah and Hamas. Even afterward, Saudi Arabia maintained financial support to Hamas and still emphasized the importance of cooperation between Hamas and its rival, Fatah.

I thought we were talking about the US and Iran.

apparently the ME is not in sufficient shambles after the destruction of Iraq and Libya we want to now attack Iran too..

Too many in government do not realize that the cause of the problems in Iraq was the US invasion and occupation and that more of the same will not solve the problem,
Continued Sanctions don't mean War...............It impedes their progress....................this deal doesn't do that.......and sucked so bad that they couldn't even get our people back....................

Kerry and Obama are fing wimps..............................

and we can take out those sites without going to War................and end the danged problem for a decade...............take out their arms factories supplying IED tech while we are at it.

Any continued sanctions will ensure they will join the Brics countries if they have not done so already.

You mean they won't be our friends any more? You mean they will continue to say things like death to America?

Also read here:

talks about Hezbollah

Analysis

Saudi Arabia has always wanted Israel gone.............and they have funded groups to do so for a long time in this aspect.........

Just another reason to obtain energy independence in this country. The other being the jobs created in doing so.

Same percentage as there are deluded liberals in the US, not surprising since they don't think much of Obama's foreign policy.
His foreign policy is in the tradition of the Military Industrial Complex Empire..the dreaded the abominable MICE
pathology-300x120.jpg

The funny(sic) thing is that whenever you folks bring up foreign policy and what you say is funding terrorism and dropping bombs you fail to bring up Obama who is running the place. No you quote a moron like McCain.

By the way Mr Dutch what is the cost of living like down Amsterdam way ?
capitalism-300x171.jpg

Well, the dream of the austerity clowns in The Hague is to become just like you guys and they're making great progress.

Just a few more months and then TTIP will make that dream a lot closer to reality

I can hardly wait

:alcoholic:
That means I have to look to the cosmos .. I thought maybe perhaps Amsterdam could keep me from the MICE...the Military Industrial rodent of rapaciousness
Dear Universe
Please please give me shelter or I am going to fade away haircuts....

Forum List

Back