"I will not rest.".. the promises (LIES) of Barack Obama

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011

How many times did he lie? Can anyone count the number of times? LOL Along with his lie of not taking any vacations as POTUS, is this guy a Sociopath?

Last edited by a moderator:
What you petty, continuously whining little bitches don't understand is that every president works while on vacation...Now stop being so green with envy and an armchair crying child...

What you petty, continuously whining little bitches don't understand is that every president works while on vacation...Now stop being so green with envy and an armchair crying child...

But Obama is different because blah blah blah blah

Watch this video LOL

Lies, more lies, and damn lies

SOCIOPATH N CHIEF

We had 5 days to look online and find out whats in each bill before he signs it??? LMAO

He's sooo ridiculous that the chamber broke out in to laughter-

Even Jon Stewart calls out Odummy on his lies- Isn't Jon Stewart the Left's media god?? lol

OK, I think Obama and any other president deserves vacations. In today's world contact can be made anywhere it is not like he falls off the face of the Earth. Not only that i seriously doubt Obama has the capability to make decisions that really matter so he might as well leave the gunt work for those who do. I find it a bit disengenous to say Obama is incompetent then bitch about him going on vacation, we are better off without his form of "leadership."

What is infuriating about the stituation is, as you have shown, is his "embellishiments." He is the one who says he will basically never rest. It is also infuriating that he can pretty much say and do anything and the left will run cover.

Why the continuing problems with context among Conservatives?

Obama does not declare he will never sleep, spend time with his family or vacation if he becomes President. He is saying that all of these things will be interrupted by the importance of the job

Can we now get six more threads misrepresenting what was said?

Forum List

Back