WaPo Poll: Americans' Views on Trans Issues

The shit stirring from the party he represents helps cause this. This is preferred by them as to get rid of weapons. I believe they will come to full power even without removing these weapons. The Prog agendas will spread to the red areas. And the red areas will turn purple and then blue. In reality you see no red area people rising up to fight the agendas pushed. Professional politicians have no values because there is too much change in their opinions over the decades they are empowered.
Mindless babbling.

Mindless babbling.

As are most of his post.

But he did hit upon a truth by accident, the people we have elected to govern us have been actively working to divide the country for the last 30 or so years.

What are are seeing today around the country is a direct result of this

As are most of his post.

But he did hit upon a truth by accident, the people we have elected to govern us have been actively working to divide the country for the last 30 or so years.

What are are seeing today around the country is a direct result of this
My posts are based on people who want world government. So, to get specific from that general premise is included in it. I am not a political, economic or financial tactician. However, from my beliefs in a simpler way it starts from the globalist's movement. People on these boards have more experience perhaps and even education in fields. Their views though do not start from what I have typed.

My posts are based on people who want world government. So, to get specific from that general premise is included in it. I am not a political, economic or financial tactician. However, from my beliefs in a simpler way it starts from the globalist's movement. People on these boards have more experience perhaps and even education in fields. Their views though do not start from what I have typed.

Because a person doesn't want to vote for a Republican does not mean they want a "world government" whatever that is supposed to mean.

That kind of thinking is the realm of the lost.

To note though, in immigration discussion, Republicans are always turning to international laws on immigrants crossing the borders for asylum which are completely counter to long standing U.S. laws.

Does that equate to wanting a world government? No, it's just incredibly hypocritical.

Because a person doesn't want to vote for a Republican does not mean they want a "world government" whatever that is supposed to mean.

That kind of thinking is the realm of the lost.

To note though, in immigration discussion, Republicans are always turning to international laws on immigrants crossing the borders for asylum which are completely counter to long standing U.S. laws.

Does that equate to wanting a world government? No, it's just incredibly hypocritical.
You do not understand a campaign slogan called MAGA. Progs actually turned it into a living and breathing entity. You think or promote it as white supremacist crap.

What most people fail to see is that the trans phenomenon is fundamentally different from homosexuality. Homosexuals (& lesbians) fought to be able to live their lives openly, without fear of discrimination, and they have basically achieved that.

Trans-sexuals want that, plus they DEMAND that other people accept and patronize something that is manifestly untrue. It is a whole different ballgame. They can have the same acceptance that the former group has - the right to live as a member of the opposite sex - but they have no right to demand treatment as a member of that sex, when the different treatment is significant.

A few examples:
  • Sports, when sports are separated by gender,
  • Toilet facilities,
  • Special privileges accorded to women, such as preference for Women Owned Businesses in contracts.
This goes beyond tolerance. It demands affirmation of falsehood.

I decline, as should all right-thinking people and institutions.

Saddam Hussein had 90% support by his people
Hitler was quite popular
Stalin was popular
Slavery was supported by the majority
Segregation was supported by the majority

This doesn't mean that they're right. Telling millions of people how they can live is evil and wrong. Period.
Letting a kid make a decision he cannot reverse, is pure evil.

That's correct.

Sadly because often times it is. Is it for all? No, but all the white supremacists seem drawn to it.
I can pass in physical looks for many parts of the world. However, I must put Caucasian on the culture list for employment. I am not a supremacist. I do think that what we call equity is a danger. And it has been going on for many decades. The power fiefdoms in red areas are not exactly enlightened if thinking the old ways. The power fiefdoms in those areas or purple areas using sense are. The deep blue areas are off the track at his time.

There might be hope for this nation yet. While reasonably, most Americans support trans-rights in employment, housing and medical care, by large margins Americans are opposed to transgender women competing in women's sports AND in children and teen receiving puberty-blocking medical care.

Predictably, the WaPo is having all kinds of meltdowns over its own poll results.

A majority of Americans oppose allowing gender-affirming care for minors and transgender women participating in women’s sports, a poll found.

A Washington Post-KFF poll found that 68 percent of adults oppose access to puberty-blocking medication for transgender children ages 10-14 and 58 percent oppose access to hormonal treatments for transgender kids ages 15 to 17.

More than 60 percent said transgender women and girls should not be allowed to compete with other women and girls in youth, high school, college and professional sports.

Majority of Americans oppose gender-affirming care for minors, trans women participating in sports: poll
I don't either should be political issues. Trans women in sports should be left up to the individual sports associations, no one has the right to participate. The medical treatments should be left to the doctors and parents, government has no place there except in extreme cases.

Yeah am I the only one who doesn't support medical insurance being forced to cover trans cosmetic transition care? Insurance coverage of all all this stuff is why there has been an explosion of trans identifying teens.

I’m on the fence here, my view is evolving because this is such a complex issue and it is viewed not as a medical issue but a moral one, assigning all kinds of moral failings on transgender people, attacking their rights to exist and be themselves in the public sphere with out persecution.

Where I am on youth is evolving.

People who are truly transgender are a tiny minority, and the difficulty seems to be figuring out who really is that minority. The Hippocratic oath says to do no harm.

Any treatment has a risk for bad side effects. I am not sure how much solid research on youth has been done with long term follow up on these affects. So maybe, hitting a pause there is what is needed but it needs to be driven by the medical community, not politicians unless in conjunction with the medical community.

I oppose surgery for those under 18.

I also oppose discontinuing treatment for those already under treatment, and are improving, because unless is their choice or you can show evidence that is doing harm, that is cruelty to the child.

I oppose banning or restricting these treatments for adults. Passing laws restricting insurance from covering hormone treatments for adults is just being cruel.

I support allowing social transition, including pronouns and names. If it is a fad, it will pass. Passing laws forbidding it is simple cruelty. It harms no one and further isolates the child.

Ultimately though, decisions must be made by the child, parents, and medical community in line with best practices guidelines. And those guidelines for youth seem to be changing, at least in other countries. I suspect they will change here.

On women’s sports, I’ve already stated that I oppose transgender women competing against biological women.

On bathrooms and locker rooms, simple solution…repeatedly ignored. Add a unisex/family bathroom.

If a trans woman looks like a woman and has fully transitioned...she is hardly “swinging her dick” around in front of everyone and forcing her to to use the men’s room puts her at the same risk as any other woman.

So the president of the United States is responsible for mass shootings. :asshole:
Under the brown turd Obammy, there were many mass shooting caused by Muslims, but were only called "Workplace Violence". In Joe Biteme's America, more shootings are called "Wokeplace Violence" and the Marxists/Demofacists who hate law abiding citizens are doing it instead of the rag heads who wish they can do as much damage to this country as Joe is allowing. Not much difference between a Muslim or Demofacist.

democrats-and-muslim-01-jpg.407396

I’m on the fence here, my view is evolving because this is such a complex issue and it is viewed not as a medical issue but a moral one, assigning all kinds of moral failings on transgender people, attacking their rights to exist and be themselves in the public sphere with out persecution.

Where I am on youth is evolving.

People who are truly transgender are a tiny minority, and the difficulty seems to be figuring out who really is that minority. The Hippocratic oath says to do no harm.

Any treatment has a risk for bad side effects. I am not sure how much solid research on youth has been done with long term follow up on these affects. So maybe, hitting a pause there is what is needed but it needs to be driven by the medical community, not politicians unless in conjunction with the medical community.

I oppose surgery for those under 18.

I also oppose discontinuing treatment for those already under treatment, and are improving, because unless is their choice or you can show evidence that is doing harm, that is cruelty to the child.

I oppose banning or restricting these treatments for adults. Passing laws restricting insurance from covering hormone treatments for adults is just being cruel.

I support allowing social transition, including pronouns and names. If it is a fad, it will pass. Passing laws forbidding it is simple cruelty. It harms no one and further isolates the child.

Ultimately though, decisions must be made by the child, parents, and medical community in line with best practices guidelines. And those guidelines for youth seem to be changing, at least in other countries. I suspect they will change here.

On women’s sports, I’ve already stated that I oppose transgender women competing against biological women.

On bathrooms and locker rooms, simple solution…repeatedly ignored. Add a unisex/family bathroom.

If a trans woman looks like a woman and has fully transitioned...she is hardly “swinging her dick” around in front of everyone and forcing her to to use the men’s room puts her at the same risk as any other woman.
all kinds of moral failings on transgender people,
The only moral issues is that people like you think trannies are normal, thus allowing them to roam free in the mentally ill state, just waiting to start getting violent as all mentally ill people eventually do. The right thing to do is have them put where they cant hurt themselves or others...

The problem the sane majority faces is that the media is forcing us to adopt the language of the insane to even talk about the issue:
More than 60 percent said transgender women and girls should not be allowed to compete with other women and girls in youth, high school, college and professional sports.
A guy who squeezes his junk into a girls swimsuit so he can be a champion in the women's category after being a mediocre competitor in the men's is not a "transgender woman," he's a dude in a girls swimsuit putting one over on us. The people he defeats so easily are not "other women and girls" they are women and girls who are being cheated out of scholarships and other opportunities.

We should call them "pre-operation male to female transexuals." In the case of most athletes, who don't take hormones, we should call them "pre-treatment male to female transexuals" so we are discussing what our young women are actually being told to face in the locker room, the track and in the boxing ring.
Cross-sex hormones and mutilation of primary and secondary sex characteristics are not "gender-affirming care" they are attempts to make cosmetic changes in hopes that the person will resemble the sex they want to be. It rarely if ever works. Such people wind up looking like exactly what they are: A male or female attempting to represent themselves as the opposite gender. They are pretty easy to spot, though sometimes it takes a second glance.

But, maybe I'm wrong. If so, I'll admit it. Maybe I'm reasoning in a circle, i.e. the ones I spot are easy to spot, but there are many more who are so realistic that I don't even notice them. Maybe many of my co-workers, and the students I teach, and people I see in public are actually the opposite sex from what I think they are.

Show me, transsupporters! Post your best examples of realistic "transwomen," that I would never suspect.

Why is the rightwing media obsessed with an issue that affects virtually nobody?
Because it beats talking about their indicted god or the 2 a day mass shootings. As we learned from the Dominion lawsuit, FOX does not want their cult to change the channel.

Ahh, upset you're in the minority on this issue?

Encouraging that more than 60% are against letting transgender women and girls compete with other women and girls in youth, high school, college and professional sports. Then again, it's sad that it's not 90%.

Last edited:
About right... but if I were a hiring manager and some dude shows up in a dress and heels with a 5 o'clock shadow I'm certainly going to look at other resumes
So it’s not about kids or women’s sports.

You hate trans folks.

As per that poll, YOU are the outlier

Forum List

Back