Wanted:Volunteers To Dig Up Bodies Of Confederate Soldiers.But Don't Worry About The Deadly Curses.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:dig: And remember what happened to the individuals who dug up the tomb of King Tut?, Yah, let's see if any liberals will be jumping at the chance to dig up all of those bodies and disturb their graves. Knowing what a bunch of cowards liberals are, they will make Conservative Christians dig up the bodies knowing they will likely be cursed forever, but then again, what difference does it make? Hey, why not just dance on the graves of Confederate Soldiers while we are at it. How sicking. The far left is contemplating digging up dead bodies from the 1860's? And conservatives are the modern day wacko's?:confused-84:

:dig: And remember what happened to the individuals who dug up the tomb of King Tut?, Yah, let's see if any liberals will be jumping at the chance to dig up all of those bodies and disturb their graves. Knowing what a bunch of cowards liberals are, they will make Conservative Christians dig up the bodies knowing they will likely be cursed forever, but then again, what difference does it make? Hey, why not just dance on the graves of Confederate Soldiers while we are at it. How sicking. The far left is contemplating digging up dead bodies from the 1860's? And conservatives are the modern day wacko's?:confused-84:
You created a conspiracy theory thread over TN wanting to move one soldier and his wife because of a $500 million expansion of the college which would end up on top of the graves? How's that working out for you? Anyone donate money to the cause yet? Do you prefer a college dorm to be built on top of it? A lunchroom, perhaps?

• Banned
i dont think the digging up of dead bodies will ever happen, they got as far as the flag, thats enough. and they think conservatives are extreme?

:alcoholic:"Knowing what a bunch of cowards liberals are, they will make Conservative Christians dig up the bodies knowing they will likely be cursed forever, but then again, what difference does it make?"

My ancestor Alexander McDuff Farley, a reverend, placed a curse on the South after the firing on Ft. Sumter.

Place this in badlands, please.

Are you stoned?

I'll dig them up, then show the bones there is a black president and let them know THE SOUTH LOST mfers! You died for nothing!

this thread is just myself expressing how the average american feels about this issue, no need to trash the OP. aren't we all disgusted on how the left demands we just dig up the dead? that beyond disgraceful! we all did see the movie "Poltergiest"? yes?

this thread is just myself expressing how the average american feels about this issue, no need to trash the OP. aren't we all disgusted on how the left demands we just dig up the dead? that beyond disgraceful! we all did see the movie "Poltergiest"? yes?

Are you kidding, Republicans dig up Raygun every single day just to lick the bones.

You mean the "average" far right reactionary "american".

I'll dig them up, then show the bones there is a black president and let them know THE SOUTH LOST mfers! You died for nothing!
i wonder if Frankenstein was a conservative. maybe the leftists need to dig him up too, but i dont think frankenstien is all in one piece.

I am still waiting to hear of who can't wait to dig up these bodies. thats a lot of hard labor. I heard it's a pain to dig up a 6 foot hole, thats even a heart attack risk.

I am still waiting to hear of who can't wait to dig up these bodies. thats a lot of hard labor. I heard it's a pain to dig up a 6 foot hole, thats even a heart attack risk.
Use Mexicans, it's their heart...
thats what i was thinking, i think the illegals will dig up the dead for $5.00 hr. {just cant promise that their souls will be very pissed off at them}

Forum List

Back