Wanted: Journalists to spin a story for Daesh

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I wonder if there is anyone crazy enough to answer the ad.

Terrorists advertise on Twitter seeking to recruit professionals to run online media campaign

1267982165.jpg

Image Credit: Courtesy: Twitter
Twitter users were stunned to see Daesh using a picture of Shaikh Zayed Grand Mosque in the background of its pageadvertising the new jobs.
Published: 17:35 August 24, 2015
By Scott Shuey, Business Editor
RssShare on facebookShare on twitterAdd on google plusSend Email to FriendAddthis3
Dubai: Job-wanted ads on Twitter are a common annoyance and usually just get ignored, but one posted last Thursday caught the Twitterverse by surprise.

The ad was posted by terror group Daesh, which is looking to hire translators, newspaper editors, computer programmers, sound engineers, publishers and designers to help the group in their online media campaign. The group even went so far as to request very specific skill sets, including PHP and HTML, two programming languages common on the internet, and even MySQL, an open-source database program.

To add insult to injury, the background of the Daesh tweet showed a photoshopped image of the Shaikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, presumably an attempt by the group to give itself some legitimacy.

Continue reading at:

I'm even afraid to respond to this post.

I can just see the conversation at the next family holiday....

"Yeah, I started this new position with ISIS"............

Forum List

Back