Want to save Puerto Rico ? Dump the Jones Act.

Puerto Ricans are 75% White.

:lol:

:lame2::rofl::rofl::rofl:

White hispanic is still Hispanic. It's a society thing .

Hey, fun fact ! Puerto Ricians were made US citizens in 1917.! Would a racist US government do that ?

HELL YA ! Check the date . Soon after all those new "citizens" were drafted to be cannon fodder for the white mans World War 1 . Welcome to America !

Exactly you can not prove that the far left cares about the people in Puerto Rico.

And yes you politicized this by running a debunked far left narrative as you tried to bash Trump or anyone on the right with your erroneous thread and posts.

So show where the far left wants to end this act.

Trump can not end, Congress has to do it. Another far left drone failed thread based on their failed religious dogma.

Damn dude, you really tore him asunder didn't you? I bet you feel real good about that post.

Says the far left drone following their programed debunked religious dogma.

Just pointing out how the far left can not connect anything to reality and just runs debunked far left religious narratives.

Another far left drone that can not prove the far left cares for the people of Puerto Rico!

trump suspends the act for a week . But why stop there ? End the Jones act!

It's a law that limits shipping to PR for American shippers only . Adding to the high cost of goods to the island .

To make it worse, the US Virgin Islands are exempt .

It's a protectionist cash grab.

The Jones Act has been hurting Puerto Rico for decades

The law dates back to 1920 and requires all goods ferried between U.S. ports to be carried on ships built, owned and operated by Americans. And those ships are far more expensive to buy and operate than ships flying foreign flags. As a result, it makes just about everything in Puerto Rico more expensive.

So show where all the democrats have called for repeal of this, show where the far left has shown they care about Puerto Rico by wanting to repeal this for decades.

Another debunked far left religious narrative being run.

I did not mention right or left . I just brought up the issue .

Exactly you can not prove that the far left cares about the people in Puerto Rico.

And yes you politicized this by running a debunked far left narrative as you tried to bash Trump or anyone on the right with your erroneous thread and posts.

Trump can not end, Congress has to do it. Another far left drone failed thread based on their failed religious dogma.

Since when does that stop Trump?

Puerto Ricans are 75% White.

:lame2::rofl::rofl::rofl:

White hispanic is still Hispanic. It's a society thing .

Hey, fun fact ! Puerto Ricians were made US citizens in 1917.! Would a racist US government do that ?

HELL YA ! Check the date . Soon after all those new "citizens" were drafted to be cannon fodder for the white mans World War 1 . Welcome to America !

Interesting since the far left ran the narrative of racism from the "white" Hispanic known as George Zimmerman.

Another far left talking point down!

Damn dude, you really tore him asunder didn't you? I bet you feel real good about that post.

Just pointing out how the far left can not connect anything to reality and just runs debunked far left religious narratives.

Another far left drone that can not prove the far left cares for the people of Puerto Rico!

Damn, another one. Right in the kisser!

Just trying to poke fun at the irony of the right being totally cool with regulations when it suits them. Especially when it's an entirely bullshit regulation with no purpose other than to make money for some rich asshole while making life harder for everyday people.

But then when it comes to a regulation meant to keep corporations from polluting clean water, or from tearing down the natural world it's "GRRR! Regulation bad! Not the government's place etc etc!"
The irony is that you fucking commies LOVE regulation. You regulate THE FUCK out of EVERYTHING to the point of impracticability. But, when it appears like there is some charity case, all of a sudden regulation is the devil.

FUCK YOU!!!

I hope thousands die because of REGULATION so you can taste that commie medicine.

It's a law that limits shipping to PR for American shippers only . Adding to the high cost of goods to the island .

The law dates back to 1920 and requires all goods ferried between U.S. ports to be carried on ships built, owned and operated by Americans. And those ships are far more expensive to buy and operate than ships flying foreign flags. As a result, it makes just about everything in Puerto Rico more expensive.

So show where all the democrats have called for repeal of this, show where the far left has shown they care about Puerto Rico by wanting to repeal this for decades.

Another debunked far left religious narrative being run.

I did not mention right or left . I just brought up the issue .

Since when does that stop Trump?

Yes we know you think Obama is still President and since he did it, everyone will do it.

And yes it does stop Trump. The far left can not handle it and run these debunked religious narratives not connected to reality.

Damn, another one. Right in the kisser!

Yep! Just like you feel good about running debunked far left religious dogma not connected to realty.

So far none of you far left drones have any proof of your narratives. But you will run them forever no matter how many times they are debunked.

The irony is that you fucking commies LOVE regulation. You regulate THE FUCK out of EVERYTHING to the point of impracticability. But, when it appears like there is some charity case, all of a sudden regulation is the devil.

FUCK YOU!!!

I hope thousands die because of REGULATION so you can taste that commie medicine.

You sure seem to know a lot about my world view based on my opinions in this one thread. Hell, I didn't even know I was a regulation loving commie. Can you tell me anything else? I'm learning a lot.

Curoius. The Unions don't think so.

Fact-Checking Inaccurate News About the Jones Act | AFL-CIO

Well that was a load, carefully avoiding questions about normal freight carriage.

You sure seem to know a lot about my world view based on my opinions in this one thread. Hell, I didn't even know I was a regulation loving commie. Can you tell me anything else? I'm learning a lot.
We have already been through this. If Trump lifts that REGULATION it will cause a lot of problems in getting services and supplies to PR.

If you feel the same way about regulations that I do, fine. You are an ally. :beer:

But, I am so tired of the sympathy card coming out at convenient times for the "poor and down-trodden" but nobody gives a shit about small businesses going out of business because of unreasonable, useless red tape.

I don't give a fuck.

We have already been through this. If Trump lifts that REGULATION it will cause a lot of problems in getting services and supplies to PR.

Oh, then why was it waived for a week in an attempt to make things easier for Puerto Rico? I guess they really dropped the ball there, eh? You know, since doing such a thing makes it more difficult. Could you be more specific about this? I seem to be missing something.

Who actually cares about Puerto Rico? Technically they are American citizens, but they don't really think of themselves that way until it's time to cry for help from the mainland.

I support President Trump's pulling the coast guard out of PR. Not only because I don't give a shit about the people there, but because a lot of them will move to Florida and cost him the state in 2020. Win/win for me.

US Coast Guard Unloads Major Drug Haul in Puerto Rico | Military.com

Forum List

Back