Want to know why Republicans will lose in November?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorJohnson

Rookie
Apr 4, 2012
Because we embrace asshats like this.

“I think that Gloria would be very, very, very impressed with [my penis],” Trump told TMZ’s Harvey Levin. “I think she would have a whole brand new image of Donald Trump.”

This sort of thing will REALLY BOOST our already sagging reputation amongst women!

Seriously?? Donald Trump??

Last I heard he wasn't an elected offcial of anything.

He's a civilian and can say whatever he wants to as long as he has an audience.

Jeeze. Get real.

“I think that Gloria would be very, very, very impressed with [my penis],” Trump told TMZ’s Harvey Levin. “I think she would have a whole brand new image of Donald Trump.”

This sort of thing will REALLY BOOST our already sagging reputation amongst women!

What's this 'we' shit? Seriously... :lol:

Which American Idol contestant are you writing in on your ballot for President this year?

• Banned

Which American Idol contestant are you writing in on your ballot for President this year?

I'm beginning to think my only choices for a possible WINNING republican candidate are fictional or deceased at this point.

I'm beginning to think my only choices for a possible WINNING republican candidate are fictional or deceased at this point.

I'm not sure any American Idol contestants have died yet... :eusa_pray:

That's like saying Obama's gonna lose because Bill Mahar is a misogynistic pig.

Serioulsy? Do you read your crap before hitting the "Submit" button?

Republicans will lose because of black preferences. Same as before.

My party touted Obama as the next savior of this great nation. A lot of the base in our party are now disappointed in him and will not vote for him again, Tor.
Obama duped me once with his ability to speak, but now, I as a democrat know better and won't revisit that vote in the upcoming election. I'm disappointed in my party passing the Obamacare and the spending my party has been doing. I just don't like the direction my party has taken us. :D

Jake? You know Trump's not running for POTUS, right?

Thanks after 30 posts, we all know you are an idiot with no substance.

If there were a way for a woman to register her uterus as a corporation, the Republicans would not have the slighest interest in regulating it.

If there were a way for a woman to register her uterus as a corporation, the Republicans would not have the slighest interest in regulating it.

For someone who is a liberal, you sure seem to talk a lot about what Republicans would do.

Why don't you tell us what the liberals would do in your new world order.

My party touted Obama as the next savior of this great nation. A lot of the base in our party are now disappointed in him and will not vote for him again, Tor.
Obama duped me once with his ability to speak, but now, I as a democrat know better and won't revisit that vote in the upcoming election. I'm disappointed in my party passing the Obamacare and the spending my party has been doing. I just don't like the direction my party has taken us. :D
Your input is desperately needed on this thread. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back