Want to know why all this crap is happening now, and accelerating?!?!

Usually, I would wait to explain why, before I posted the link. Not this time, I think it is readily apparent to everyone once the look at the link!

Atlanta Fed raises U.S. second-quarter GDP growth view above 4 percent

LOOK AT THE PROJECTED NUMBER! Even if it is off some, what do YOU think will happen after a tax code redo, going forward!

The Marxists are now in panic mode! They are all in RIGHT NOW, THIS INSTANT, because if the economics of this continue, it will be another Reagan, and they know it. Understand, NOBODY wants their policies but the furthest left of them, and once the economic data proves they are a bunch of liars, they are cooked with almost every independent, and moderate Democrat.

So there you have it, and look......it is NOT me, it is YOUR Federal reserve projecting this; not 3 or 4 years down the road, but THIS QUARTER as the country fills with optimism. The left has GOT TO STOP this. And now you know how much they care about the country. They will put it belly up, and you to.......before they allow anyone else to have power that could save it!
The gop is in control of every branch of gummit. The dems and liberals have no power. STOP PLAYING A VICTIM AND GROW A PAIR

They've had power for more than two years and have done almost nothing.

Unless we count his twitting tantrums and constant golf vacations, the cheeto doesn't actually DO much either.

Poor professional victims ...

[emoji37][emoji37][emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

worse nightmare wasn't that Trump would ruin the country, but rather than Trump would succeed!

Nope, it's definitely the 1st one.

So, now we know you are ultra partisan. Good to know that YOU would rather Trump and the US fail for political expediency. We used to call people like you subversives, but that was the older days of PC. Today, we know it is TREASON!

Usually, I would wait to explain why, before I posted the link. Not this time, I think it is readily apparent to everyone once the look at the link!

LOOK AT THE PROJECTED NUMBER! Even if it is off some, what do YOU think will happen after a tax code redo, going forward!

The Marxists are now in panic mode! They are all in RIGHT NOW, THIS INSTANT, because if the economics of this continue, it will be another Reagan, and they know it. Understand, NOBODY wants their policies but the furthest left of them, and once the economic data proves they are a bunch of liars, they are cooked with almost every independent, and moderate Democrat.

So there you have it, and look......it is NOT me, it is YOUR Federal reserve projecting this; not 3 or 4 years down the road, but THIS QUARTER as the country fills with optimism. The left has GOT TO STOP this. And now you know how much they care about the country. They will put it belly up, and you to.......before they allow anyone else to have power that could save it!
The gop is in control of every branch of gummit. The dems and liberals have no power. STOP PLAYING A VICTIM AND GROW A PAIR

They've had power for more than two years and have done almost nothing.

Unless we count his twitting tantrums and constant golf vacations, the cheeto doesn't actually DO much either.

Poor professional victims ...

[emoji37][emoji37][emoji37]

Unless you get him out of office, I have a feeling you won't be so smug in 12 months-)

worse nightmare wasn't that Trump would ruin the country, but rather than Trump would succeed!

So, now we know you are ultra partisan. Good to know that YOU would rather Trump and the US fail for political expediency. We used to call people like you subversives, but that was the older days of PC. Today, we know it is TREASON!
^ poor reading comprehension. Must be a Betsy Devos fan.

This is certainly a part of it. The other aspect that makes ALL OF THEM shit themselves is the whole....DRAIN THE SWAMP notion.

Make no mistake, there is NO COINCIDENCE that ALL of these fake news stories with no validation along with ANONYMOUS sources was all about the atomic bomb of a story being ignored. That is the Seth Rich story and the revelation of the 40k emails to wikileaks.

Notice how since Trump was elected how the media has gone AWAY from the Assange wikileaks revelations.

Remember how much shit was found with those? Remember the 30k emails illegally deleted?

What and who and how deep do you suppose corruption goes? Limited to one party? Secrets about military industrial complex? Who is involved and whose beaks are dipping into which till?

I think we can only imagine. The part that concerns me and ought to concern conservative minds ought to be the fact that he is being surrounded by RINOS right now. I don't trust his daughter or that son in law of his. I don't like his advisors sending to interviews with assholes like Lester Holt.

I fear he is being set up and he is surrounded by brutuses.

The simple fact is he may very well be over his head and he is in the swamp. What he is finding out the lengths they will ALL GO (including the RINOS) to protect their...."little system."

Many on both sides do no want a wall. Many on both sides want TPP (look at who contributes to their campaigns.) Hillary was a perfect paid off puppet whose crooked ways fit right in with what the scumbags in Washington consists of.

This has been my fear and they will eventually find something. Btw Trump is not exactly being wise about things. He gives those enemies a lot ammo with foolish tweets and foolish comments.

The level of corruption is unreal.

LOL, now that is quite funny. If you only knew the truth.

Methinks you people are going to be in for a rude awakening. I know you highly doubt it, but the people have had it with you, and if Trump pulls off a few good quarters in a row, you guys are cooked in 18, no matter how many phony, drama queen, liberal fairytales you try and pull off.

Methinks you people are going to be in for a rude awakening. I know you highly doubt it, but the people have had it with you, and if Trump pulls off a few good quarters in a row, you guys are cooked in 18, no matter how many phony, drama queen, liberal fairytales you try and pull off.
Trump has 1, 1 1/2 quarters max left as President.

Saw that this morning.
Liberals are shitting themselves at the prospect of Trump winning.

After 100 failed attempts to take out Trump the liberal media thought they finally got him this time, they smelled blood in the water, then Trump flipped them the bird like always. The libwits will drool and foam at the mouth for a few more days then fabricate some new cockamamie scheme to dethrone Trump.

Do you realize what will happen if the economy hits 4%, the magic number! Ask the lefties how many times Obysmal hit it, OMG, lololololol.......I am laughing so hard, I can hardly type!

This is why they are doing this, honestly! They have got to get him, before he gets the people. A 4% report will make the lefties look like fools. I know it. You know it. But more importantly, we all know, the LEFTIES KNOW IT! And now you know why they are pulling out all the stops, and will still not get him. I don't live in New York or California, but my liberal friends here are getting tired of this. He puts up 4%, and they will throw the Dems overboard instantly, lol!
1st quarter was 0.7%. And Obama had multiple quarters of growth above 3% and 4%. I doubt Trump's 2nd quarter will be significantly better than his 1st, considering how incompetent he is proving to be as President.

Well, I will take the Fed prediction over yours. But here is the thing-------->in the world according to you, it should be falling apart, instead, it is rising!

I don't know if you are a paid poster, or an ultra partisan, but I do know this-------> If he hits 4% without a tax cut, after the tax cut, you people will be like crickets at a rock concert-)
Well since we learned nothing from the Dubya experiment I guess we deserve whatever happens after the Trump one.

Now that is kind of funny, since not only have tax cuts created economic growth back to Coolidge, but they also INCREASED money going into the treasury. So since we need more money, and economic growth, it is time for a tax cut, yes-)

Here we go again.

No, cutting taxes for the ultra-wealthy while raising taxes on the working class does not result in trickle down yadda yadda.

You RWNJs know this.

This is certainly a part of it. The other aspect that makes ALL OF THEM shit themselves is the whole....DRAIN THE SWAMP notion.

Make no mistake, there is NO COINCIDENCE that ALL of these fake news stories with no validation along with ANONYMOUS sources was all about the atomic bomb of a story being ignored. That is the Seth Rich story and the revelation of the 40k emails to wikileaks.

Notice how since Trump was elected how the media has gone AWAY from the Assange wikileaks revelations.

Remember how much shit was found with those? Remember the 30k emails illegally deleted?

What and who and how deep do you suppose corruption goes? Limited to one party? Secrets about military industrial complex? Who is involved and whose beaks are dipping into which till?

I think we can only imagine. The part that concerns me and ought to concern conservative minds ought to be the fact that he is being surrounded by RINOS right now. I don't trust his daughter or that son in law of his. I don't like his advisors sending to interviews with assholes like Lester Holt.

The simple fact is he may very well be over his head and he is in the swamp. What he is finding out the lengths they will ALL GO (including the RINOS) to protect their...."little system."

Many on both sides do no want a wall. Many on both sides want TPP (look at who contributes to their campaigns.) Hillary was a perfect paid off puppet whose crooked ways fit right in with what the scumbags in Washington consists of.

This has been my fear and they will eventually find something. Btw Trump is not exactly being wise about things. He gives those enemies a lot ammo with foolish tweets and foolish comments.

Owl, you are correct, but while I do not appreciate his daughters politics, he isn't going to throw her overboard either.

Your assertion of what is going on is pretty accurate. They are trying to get America to throw their hands in the air because they have had enough, and they have to do it more quickly now.

Anyone who is really searching for the truth can easily follow the trail, and see it is much MORE LIKELY than UNLIKELY, that Rich was the one who supplied the e-mail to WikiLeaks. Problem is, Democrats can't have that, will try to stop any investigation into it, because if/when it comes out as true, their whole narrative goes up in smoke.

I often wonder if we are in terrible times, or this was always going on and we never knew. It really could be either way, as it has become much easier for us to find the truth, so as we may have been fooled the whole time before and never known it. But whichever way it is, it should now be obvious to everyone with 1/2 a brain, that who citizens want as President under the constitution, means NOTHING! They will leak with impunity, fabricate, lie, cajole, and be anti-American to get their way.

I am not a big Trump supporter, but I know bullshit, and a coup attempt, when I see one!

Do you realize what will happen if the economy hits 4%, the magic number! Ask the lefties how many times Obysmal hit it, OMG, lololololol.......I am laughing so hard, I can hardly type!

This is why they are doing this, honestly! They have got to get him, before he gets the people. A 4% report will make the lefties look like fools. I know it. You know it. But more importantly, we all know, the LEFTIES KNOW IT! And now you know why they are pulling out all the stops, and will still not get him. I don't live in New York or California, but my liberal friends here are getting tired of this. He puts up 4%, and they will throw the Dems overboard instantly, lol!
1st quarter was 0.7%. And Obama had multiple quarters of growth above 3% and 4%. I doubt Trump's 2nd quarter will be significantly better than his 1st, considering how incompetent he is proving to be as President.

Well, I will take the Fed prediction over yours. But here is the thing-------->in the world according to you, it should be falling apart, instead, it is rising!

I don't know if you are a paid poster, or an ultra partisan, but I do know this-------> If he hits 4% without a tax cut, after the tax cut, you people will be like crickets at a rock concert-)
Well since we learned nothing from the Dubya experiment I guess we deserve whatever happens after the Trump one.

Now that is kind of funny, since not only have tax cuts created economic growth back to Coolidge, but they also INCREASED money going into the treasury. So since we need more money, and economic growth, it is time for a tax cut, yes-)

Here we go again.

No, cutting taxes for the ultra-wealthy while raising taxes on the working class does not result in trickle down yadda yadda.

You RWNJs know this.

7359991fa7543576e6a75ff9b65e7744_the-trickle-down-theory-meme-generator-captionator-caption-trickle-down-meme_770-976.jpeg

Here we go again.

You RWNJs know this.

There you go again uneducated one. I can prove the tax receipt intake went up each time. Can you prove it went down-)

We now have a president focused on making this country great again!
A president who knows wtf he's doing!
A president working for ALL Americans!

We're seeing the start of a great time for every American. The changes are happening! :2up:

And the Democrats have until November of 18 until they can stop NOTHING in the senate as we will have 61 seats-)

And the Democrats have until November of 18 until they can stop NOTHING in the senate as we will have 61 seats-)
^ lol drunk on kool aid

In your fantasies.

^ lol drunk on kool aid

Say whatever you like, but the truth is----->if you lose this debate and Trump puts up numbers, if you are over 50, you won't see Democrats in control of much again till you are dead! Doubt me? It took 8 years of Reagan, then 4 years of a Prog Repub to screw it up, until Dems got anything much back again. Then what? Why Gingrich shoved down Clintons throat what needed to be done; which you leftists took credit for, lol.

Here we go again.

You RWNJs know this.

LOL....Trump mentions cutting taxes and the economy booms.
What do ya think is gonna happen when he actually does it?

if you lose this debate and Trump puts up numbers
I'm not worried. Well, I am worried about Trump's assault on the sick, elderly, gay, poor, Muslim, Hispanic, Black, tech industry employees, alternative energy industry innovators and most other groups in America. But definitely not worried that he'll do anything to get re-elected.

Owl, you are correct, but while I do not appreciate his daughters politics, he isn't going to throw her overboard either.

Your assertion of what is going on is pretty accurate. They are trying to get America to throw their hands in the air because they have had enough, and they have to do it more quickly now.

Anyone who is really searching for the truth can easily follow the trail, and see it is much MORE LIKELY than UNLIKELY, that Rich was the one who supplied the e-mail to WikiLeaks. Problem is, Democrats can't have that, will try to stop any investigation into it, because if/when it comes out as true, their whole narrative goes up in smoke.

I often wonder if we are in terrible times, or this was always going on and we never knew. It really could be either way, as it has become much easier for us to find the truth, so as we may have been fooled the whole time before and never known it. But whichever way it is, it should now be obvious to everyone with 1/2 a brain, that who citizens want as President under the constitution, means NOTHING! They will leak with impunity, fabricate, lie, cajole, and be anti-American to get their way.

I am not a big Trump supporter, but I know bullshit, and a coup attempt, when I see one!
Yes, true. My concerns in regards to those emails and depth of the corruption will not be limited to the democrats.

Oh, they are pure scum. Don't kid yourself though. Those RINOS are up to their eyeballs also.

Yes, true. My concerns in regards to those emails and depth of the corruption will not be limited to the democrats.

Oh, they are pure scum. Don't kid yourself though. Those RINOS are up to their eyeballs also.

After watching the repeated attacks on Trump from the press and both sides of the aisle you'd think that would make anyone with a lick of sense question why they would go to such ridiculous lengths to shut him down.

The conclusion you should come to shouldnt give you the warm and fuzzies.

Forum List

Back